The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2014, 10:39:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 765439 times)
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9510 on: April 16, 2012, 10:46:34 pm »

*hugs* I know exactly how you feel Log. It gets better eventually. At least that's what everyone tells me. If you lived closer I would say we could hang out or something.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #9511 on: April 19, 2012, 12:18:08 am »

PP: It's 2:00 AM and holy shit I am juiced up on caffeine. A Monster energy and three cups of coffee at midnight might have been the worst idea ever.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9512 on: April 19, 2012, 06:41:47 am »

PP: Discovering that the Thursday update was accidentally put in as Monday.... AFTER I gutted the site's strip and content manager for a weekend overhaul, and thus having to fix all the dates and database entries etc. by hand.
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9513 on: April 19, 2012, 07:39:08 am »

PP: Discovering that the Thursday update was accidentally put in as Monday.... AFTER I gutted the site's strip and content manager for a weekend overhaul, and thus having to fix all the dates and database entries etc. by hand.
Heh, when I checked the site this morning and didn't see an update I had just assumed I mistook what day of the week it was.  It's been that sort of week...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9514 on: April 21, 2012, 01:05:53 am »

PP: I'm glad I have a job again and can make money, but now I feel depressed about having to start. Working my previous two jobs was very depressing for me.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9515 on: April 21, 2012, 10:08:35 am »

PP: When your anime lags when you're approaching the end and all you can hear is the sound.

Ninja'd: 863
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9516 on: April 21, 2012, 11:28:34 am »

PP: Barber fucked up my haircut... Sad

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9517 on: April 22, 2012, 11:00:56 pm »

PP: Wish I had Nameless Song to go into my exam to, or Ornstein & Smough. Something Dark Souls, to make it more epic and glorious.
Except that would mean that I die painfully.

So worth it.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9518 on: April 23, 2012, 07:53:52 pm »

PP: An aunt that I didn't know very well passed away earlier this month, 2-and-a-half months after having been diagnosed with stomach cancer. I really thought she was going to get better... I feel disappointed that I'll never see her again, and I feel really bad for her husband and two kids, the younger one being autistic. I think his sister is going to be a big help in helping to take care of him.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9519 on: April 23, 2012, 10:56:29 pm »

PP: 12+ hours until my crap anime (Hilariously crap) finishes downloading. But it's for a buddy group and those are always fun.
PP2: Think it's slowing down anything that relates to video or music, which is a bummer.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #9520 on: April 24, 2012, 12:48:14 pm »

PP: People who tell urban legends, thinking they're true, and then get butthurt when you tell them that the story either isn't true, or some statistic has been proven wrong. For example, this American space pen thing, about how the US space program supposedly spent millions on a pen that would work in space, while the Russians just used a pencil. It seems like anyone with half a brain would say, "wait a minute, that sounds a little crazy." For some reason that's been popular lately among people I'm friends with on Facebook.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9521 on: April 24, 2012, 01:44:34 pm »

My friends got a space pen that can write upside down.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
That one dude
Zombie

Hey there!

View Profile
« Reply #9522 on: April 25, 2012, 01:05:53 am »

PP: People who tell urban legends, thinking they're true, and then get butthurt when you tell them that the story either isn't true, or some statistic has been proven wrong. For example, this American space pen thing, about how the US space program supposedly spent millions on a pen that would work in space, while the Russians just used a pencil. It seems like anyone with half a brain would say, "wait a minute, that sounds a little crazy." For some reason that's been popular lately among people I'm friends with on Facebook.

Yeah, that kinda bugs me a bit too. I mean pretty much all of the ones I've heard aren't even realistic.

PP: I slept only for 3 hours last night because I had a research paper due today that wasn't finished, and now for some reason I can't sleep.
 Sad

AP: I managed to get that paper done though  Smiley

Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9523 on: April 25, 2012, 12:23:06 pm »

PP: I'm pretty sure that i have more than "just" minor Dyslexia...

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9524 on: April 26, 2012, 02:19:04 pm »

One: went to uni (college) straight out of school - and dropped out of Year II due to serious burn out. DO NOT do further education directly out of school as it messes you up. Seriously. Old man talkin' here.
Two: Most employers (at least here in the UK) *prefer* someone who's got their arse out for a year doing stuff before getting a degree as it makes "some damn kid" into "some damn kid who at least knows what to do without being told".

So given that...

PP: Still no job
PP2: Milady (who is claiming on the state as unfit for work) lost her appeal against being fit for work *despite* having 6 months of certificates from doctors stating she is unable to work. This is with me watching her humiliated as some quack asks the same questions about her conditions and her having to explain twice why certain meds *could not* be given to her. How is she expected to get a job when I can't? Oh, I forgot, we're living in Daily Mail Land.
PP3: I'm 38 in two months. Where are the jet packs, Lunar bases, Mars colonies, robots etc I was *promised* when I was six? Gruad dammit, it's the 21st Century!

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: