The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 22, 2014, 10:18:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 641 642 [643] 644 645 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 799012 times)
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9630 on: June 05, 2012, 03:18:16 am »

PP1 and 2: Out of morbid curiosity, I Googled the name of the victim of the "zombie attack" in Florida and clicked on "images". It's horrendous. I wish I hadn't seen the close-up of the aftermath of his face. The skin on his forehead and cheeks were gone, so were his eyelids and nose, from what I saw in the picture (In reading articles, he lost one or both eyes and I think his lips). Just a bloody mess. Poor guy. :{

PP3: It's after 4 a.m. and I'm still up on the internet, and I have work tomorrow. XP
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #9631 on: June 05, 2012, 06:55:16 pm »

PP: My truck's last owner was either a complete fucking retard or knew absolutely nothing about mechanics. We changed the oil, and it looked like the guy had never or very rarely changed it, but just kept pouring oil in when it needed it. My dad estimated it had at least 10k miles on it. The radiator cap is also a cheap piece of shit replacement that made me think my water reservoir tank was cracked. But the fact that thing not only still runs, but runs strong, is a testament to the quality of truck's build quality. It just needs a few minor repairs and it'll be almost good as new.

PP #2: I'm kind of considering leaving college to go to mechanic school because working on my truck has made me realize that I actually enjoy that sort of thing. But my mom is less that supportive of that decision, for some reason.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9632 on: June 06, 2012, 07:02:36 am »

PP: My two friends were going to go to Iceland but can't because the Home Office refuses to return their passports for some reason (They're married and one was American and needed to sort out the change in citizenship. She did so, but they're still keeping the passports.).

AP: They're offering the tickets to me and my girlfriend.

PP: I might not be able to go, depending on the return date, as I have an interview on the 14th. Normally I'd say 'screw it', but this interview is for a carpentry apprenticeship, which rather than just being a job could be my actual career if I get it.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9633 on: June 09, 2012, 02:48:19 pm »

PP: Steam summer sale in two weeks, and I have no money. D:

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #9634 on: June 12, 2012, 11:59:03 am »

PP: retarded football hooligans. I wonder how will the Russia-Poland match end today. Either only minor fights will happen (thats sure, they are already breaking out) or some huge riots will start. Luckily thats very unlikely, as there is so much police there.... Still, why do hooligans use football as an excuse to fight against each other? Im sure they could form teams and fight in some kind of modern gladiator thing. This way what they are doing would become legal, and they would make money.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Outlander
Half-Life

Australian Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #9635 on: June 13, 2012, 04:15:25 am »

PP Cold wet grass, Going outside at night in the cold and falling on my but in the cold wet grass then getting a cold wet butt for my trouble. Sad

He thinks his job is to be Bad Ass, And he excels at his position.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9636 on: June 13, 2012, 06:05:00 am »

PP: All work and no sleep makes Aaron a passive-aggressive douchebag.

And these FUCKING DEER won't stop FOLLOWING ME AROUND. LET ME ENJOY MY SMOKE IN PEACE, YOU UGLY PIECES OF SHIT!

At least, that's what I think.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9637 on: June 13, 2012, 11:14:07 am »

PP: Got my braces off today. I finally kinda sorta look like an adult now that I no longer have metal on my teeth.

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9638 on: June 13, 2012, 01:51:42 pm »

How is that a PP? That sounds like a good thing!

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9639 on: June 13, 2012, 02:39:02 pm »

PP: I am so very bad at sleep deprivation. I haven't even hit the 36 hour mark and I'm all fucking over the fucking place.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9640 on: June 13, 2012, 05:09:42 pm »

PP: Being unemployed, it's the worst thing ever. I really want a job that I can keep.

Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9641 on: June 13, 2012, 05:36:48 pm »

How is that a PP? That sounds like a good thing!

Oh fuck, I have no idea how I managed that
PP: Being a dumb ass

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9642 on: June 13, 2012, 11:29:25 pm »

PP: Not only did people in one of the Walmarts I work at moved my boxes in the backroom to a totally different area, they lost a few of my boxes (weren't very important, but I'd still like to know where they went).

PP2: Today, I find out the Walmart people messed up the party stuff I put up in order to squeeze in a new pattern (i.e. Cars, Star Wars, Tinkerbell, Tangled, etc...), which I don't have. Would have been nice to get said product before half the aisle is left in disarray.

PP3: Being a freakin' perfectionist to the point where if something is a bit messed up (like in the above PPs), I stress out over it (weird how that NEVER applies when it comes to my room! lol), or I can't seem to think straight.

Edit: PP4: Heartburn despite anti-acid reflux meds. Get tested on Monday to see if I have a hernia. XP
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 02:44:53 am by Synaster » Logged
Outlander
Half-Life

Australian Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #9643 on: June 14, 2012, 10:43:29 pm »

PP: trying to get student allowence and being told to fill in what campus i attend when i study online - Cannot list study in a pink caravan freakin sucks.

He thinks his job is to be Bad Ass, And he excels at his position.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9644 on: June 15, 2012, 01:33:04 am »

PP: After attending a Celebration of Life for my aunt a few months ago, I've come to realize it won't be long before my paternal grandfather or grandmother passes too and that I'll be attending their funerals, and Mr. Biological Sperm-Donor (my biological father) is going to be there. I really don't want to have anything to do with him ever again, but I dread the future of the very good possibility that I'll have to see him. Maybe even interact with him. I also dread any questions that may arise from relatives I've very very rarely seen that haven't been clued in, like, "You're So-and-so's daughter, right? Why don't you sit next to him? 'No'? Why not?"

I suppose the best thing to say to these people is, "I don't want to talk about it"? *sigh* Where's that number for my therapist?
Pages: 1 ... 641 642 [643] 644 645 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: