The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 21, 2014, 08:48:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 643 644 [645] 646 647 ... 751   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 858446 times)
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9660 on: June 20, 2012, 08:53:42 pm »

...turn the washer OFF and grab your wallet?

Thats what I do...

I CANT' turn off the washer because like I explained in the LAST post, the door locks because the opening is in the front and not on the top. So, even if I could, water would get all over the place.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9661 on: June 20, 2012, 09:09:59 pm »

Use your awesome Hail-hammer and knock it on its side, then smash the door in and BAM, water stays in the now broken washer, where upon you can get your already damaged wallet.

Profit. Cool

PP: Feels like I just got home from work, and it's already time for bed. Sad

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9662 on: June 20, 2012, 09:14:14 pm »

Use your awesome Hail-hammer and knock it on its side, then smash the door in and BAM, water stays in the now broken washer, where upon you can get your already damaged wallet.

Profit. Cool

Maaaan, I totally would if this was my place. But, it's not and it's a fairly new washer. I don't want to pay for an expensive washer.

PP: I am soo confused about time right now.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9663 on: June 20, 2012, 10:09:58 pm »

PP: Why can't I get over my ex? Every time I see her or hear about her, it absolutely ruins me. She wants to be friends still, but how am I supposed to manage that? I wanted to MARRY this girl. I was getting ready to buy a ring, but she realized that she would rather be alone than be with me. How do you patch up a cut that deep? I miss her so fucking much. And she's still everywhere. I go online, she's there. I spend some time alone, She's there. I close my eyes, she's fucking there. I'm just so tired, and there's no one to hold me.

At least, that's what I think.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9664 on: June 20, 2012, 10:29:04 pm »

PP: Why can't I get over my ex? Every time I see her or hear about her, it absolutely ruins me. She wants to be friends still, but how am I supposed to manage that? I wanted to MARRY this girl. I was getting ready to buy a ring, but she realized that she would rather be alone than be with me. How do you patch up a cut that deep? I miss her so fucking much. And she's still everywhere. I go online, she's there. I spend some time alone, She's there. I close my eyes, she's fucking there. I'm just so tired, and there's no one to hold me.

I know exactly how you feel Log. Hell I WAS married and she just threw me to the side like a piece of garbage after I finally got fed up with her lying and cheating. And still even though I know she is a HORRIBLE person I still feel my heart break again every time I see her or hear from her or hear ABOUT her. She claims to still care about me but if she cared about me she never would've cheated on me and kicked me out and aborted my child without even telling me she was pregnant. But even knowing everything she has done a part of me still loves her. I was planning to spend the rest of my life with her. That kind of love doesn't just go away no matter how much you want it to. *bro hug* I know what you're going through. If you need someone to talk to PM me.

PP: The ex-wife and her ability to break my heart without even saying anything mean.

Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9665 on: June 21, 2012, 02:50:24 am »

PP: The ex-wife and her ability to break my heart without even saying anything mean.
PP: ^ :c

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9666 on: June 21, 2012, 04:07:09 am »

PP:  So hungover right now... fuck...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9667 on: June 21, 2012, 05:23:04 am »

PP:  So hungover right now... fuck...

TLO, Thats battle stripes or whatever.

Take it from someone who doesnt have to even get DRUNK to get hungover.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9668 on: June 21, 2012, 07:16:22 am »

PP:  It seems no matter how hard I try, I am unable to make new friends and keep them. I used to be good at making friends, but for the last 6 years I have sucked at it, especially when it comes to girls. Seem to be able to make guy friends okish.. It hurts when people you have considered friends for the last 4 years start avoiding you and  purposely leaving you to sit alone..

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9669 on: June 21, 2012, 08:38:06 pm »

PP: Recent fricking rain caused a flood in my city (and a few others around here too). The local zoo had gotten flooded where some seals and a polar bear escaped their enclosures, and other animals died, like a beautiful snowy owl. Sinkholes opened up, roads were closed, homes and stores were flooded, and the sewers were backing up, making for some really really filthy water. The radio said there was about 100 million dollars worth of damage. The local mall, the last time I checked, is still closed from power outage. If it's still closed tomorrow, I guess I don't have to go to one of my stores (AP?).

PP2: The rain also caused some flooding our basement, which (AP), was caught in time for my dad to turn on our sump-pump. I was using used towels from around the house to mop up the water leading to my room down there, and I wrung a bunch of them out to reuse them, (PP3) which inflamed the tendons in my arms and wrists.

PP4: I promised an employee on Tuesday that I'd go to that store again today so she can help me set something up for work. I take a 10 minute detour (some roads were still closed), and she didn't even show up. The warehouse workers moved and blocked off my merchandise, so I couldn't work on anything and pretty much went there for nothing.

Related AP: The flooding definitely has gone down, and no one died (that has been reported, anyway).
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9670 on: June 21, 2012, 09:17:57 pm »

The local zoo had gotten flooded where some seals and a polar bear escaped their enclosures, and other animals died, like a beautiful snowy owl.
Hedwig! Not again!  Cry

I hope you didn't lose any/too much property Synaster. Floods are surprisingly more terrifying then you'd think when you're in the middle of one. At least for me.

PP: Keep forgetting to bring home paperwork I need from work.

SharpArcher01
Half-Life

RP Mercenary

the1danarcher
View Profile
« Reply #9671 on: June 22, 2012, 08:42:38 pm »

kind of the same thing as ^

PP: Forgetting to do paperwork or calling people that only work specific hours

Keeper of the ಠ_ಠ
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9672 on: June 22, 2012, 10:54:59 pm »

PP: Wanted "Yutrzenika" as my new gamertag on live, but it is taken, by somebody who hasn't played Live at all, and is totally inactive. And I really dont want to throw in some extra letters, or add numbers. D:

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9673 on: June 22, 2012, 10:57:23 pm »

PP: Wanted "Yutrzenika" as my new gamertag on live, but it is taken, by somebody who hasn't played Live at all, and is totally inactive. And I really dont want to throw in some extra letters, or add numbers. D:

UGH THIS IS THE WORST. I didn't realize a lot of people used Hailfax, too. I know your pain. :C

PP: trying to figure out shit for Seattle next month. Blurrrr

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9674 on: June 22, 2012, 11:03:09 pm »

Yea, that does suck.  I especially hate how years after I'd been using my name the Undertaker (wrestler) used it as one of his personas.  Now it's taken EVERYWHERE and I get regularly accused of ripping him off.  Le sigh....

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 643 644 [645] 646 647 ... 751   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: