The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 02, 2014, 08:19:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 786183 times)
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #9825 on: July 19, 2012, 01:32:07 am »

@ tlo, thanks. She's back to her normal self, or at least was while I was there. Her mother has decided not to update me as of yet.

Pp, looking back over the past couple of posts on here, iv had a bit of a shit month.

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9826 on: July 19, 2012, 02:21:25 am »

PP: My job.  I hate it more than words can describe.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
metalwolf
Wastelander

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9827 on: July 19, 2012, 02:21:54 am »

This is absolutely annoying, they shouldn't be selling shit that straight up doesn't work with some OS's without some kind of warning.
Warning: Does not work with Linux natively.

PP: trying to get 6 hours of sleep before work, just to roll around in bed for 2 hours before finally passing out.

Stand behind me and be protected, Stand beside me and be an ally, stand infront of me and fall.

I wish for a corrupted wish. Corrupting this wish will result in my wish not being corrupted.
PARADOX!!!!!!
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9828 on: July 19, 2012, 03:53:30 am »

I'm on Windows 7.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #9829 on: July 19, 2012, 08:10:39 pm »

PP: No matter what I do or try, I absolutely cannot fix the crashing issue with Battlefield 2, and I kinda doubt I'll get a refund for it. And nobody on the forums is helping. This is absolutely annoying, they shouldn't be selling shit that straight up doesn't work with some OS's without some kind of warning.

I had the same problem when I bought Fallout 3 on Steam (I'm assuming you bought it on Steam?) I eventually did find a fix on the forum, had to get a file that I think pretty much tricked the game into thinking I had a compatible graphics card instead of this shit-tier Intel.
This is just a shot in the dark, but are you sure it's your OS and not something else? The entire time I was trying to get Fallout 3 to work I thought it was because I was running Windows 7 because a lot of people had that problem, but it turns out it was an unsupported graphics processor.

PP: "I guess I'll open up Steam and find out what all the fuss is over this 'summer sale' I keep hearing people talk about. Surely it can't be that big of a deal."
It was like opening Pandora's Box.

Related AP: FALLOUT NEW VEGAS ULTIMATE EDITION FOR $10? HOLY HELL YES.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:13:17 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9830 on: July 19, 2012, 08:33:32 pm »

Steam sale... ...one of us...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9831 on: July 19, 2012, 09:03:47 pm »

PP: Found out my grandmother broke a hip today. :-/

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9832 on: July 19, 2012, 09:24:39 pm »

I had the same problem when I bought Fallout 3 on Steam (I'm assuming you bought it on Steam?) I eventually did find a fix on the forum, had to get a file that I think pretty much tricked the game into thinking I had a compatible graphics card instead of this shit-tier Intel.
This is just a shot in the dark, but are you sure it's your OS and not something else? The entire time I was trying to get Fallout 3 to work I thought it was because I was running Windows 7 because a lot of people had that problem, but it turns out it was an unsupported graphics processor.

PP: "I guess I'll open up Steam and find out what all the fuss is over this 'summer sale' I keep hearing people talk about. Surely it can't be that big of a deal."
It was like opening Pandora's Box.

Related AP: FALLOUT NEW VEGAS ULTIMATE EDITION FOR $10? HOLY HELL YES.
Oh, yes, it was purchased on Steam. Nobody on the steam forums is any help at all, so I made a steam support thing to which I have not gotten a response. Sometimes the game will actually let me play (But most times it doesn't). It's very annoying.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9833 on: July 19, 2012, 10:01:43 pm »

PP: Torchlight lags horribly on my piece of rat fuck computer and all the settings were on min (Learned this after it loaded up and went to downgrade the settings). Got through 20 pages of Reaper Man (Terry Pratchett) and a good amount of Sly 2.

PP2: TV's kinda on the fritz again so been adjusting a cable to get the fuzzies down to a minimum.

PP3: Was cooking up some rice while watching Malcolm in the Middle when I remembered I was cooking rice. Went to check up on it and the water bubbled out and burned me. So I poured the water out and ate the fuckers with chicken curry. Teach them bitches not to mess with me.

PP3.5: I can't eyeball food amounts.

Ninja'd: 863
metalwolf
Wastelander

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9834 on: July 20, 2012, 12:56:43 am »

PP1: Dad and stepmom allowing a neighbor to do work on their network.
pp2: Discovering that when the neighbor set up the new cable modem, he only plugged in the family computer, set up their laptop for wireless and did not bother plugging in my server.

The neighbor told my folks their network was wide open and that he would secure it for them. Granted, Motorola modems are pretty easy to get into with default configuration, but to blatantly lie to my folks and tell them that anyone could get on does not make me trust you being on the same network as one of my servers. As soon as i heard about it I rushed over to my folks place and fixed the network, kicking him off the LAN in the process.

Stand behind me and be protected, Stand beside me and be an ally, stand infront of me and fall.

I wish for a corrupted wish. Corrupting this wish will result in my wish not being corrupted.
PARADOX!!!!!!
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9835 on: July 20, 2012, 03:59:05 am »

PP: Torchlight lags horribly on my piece of rat fuck computer and all the settings were on min (Learned this after it loaded up and went to downgrade the settings). Got through 20 pages of Reaper Man (Terry Pratchett) and a good amount of Sly 2.
Was your computer made before the Geneva Convention? Really though, man, gotta get the crew together, bust a few caps in some asses, and jack their swank ass computers with the neon lights and spinners and rims and errything.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9836 on: July 20, 2012, 06:52:10 am »

PP- When you have to change out of your warm clothes into your cold pjs. It's horrible and the cold tends to wake me up >.>

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9837 on: July 20, 2012, 09:05:37 am »

PP:Colorado just can't catch a break.

At least, that's what I think.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9838 on: July 20, 2012, 11:32:03 am »

PP3.5: I can't eyeball food amounts.
This is so freakng true to me. I never get the portions the actual size I want them.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9839 on: July 20, 2012, 02:51:42 pm »

Was your computer made before the Geneva Convention? Really though, man, gotta get the crew together, bust a few caps in some asses, and jack their swank ass computers with the neon lights and spinners and rims and errything.

Geneva Convention? Shit son, them parts was from when Nader was running for prez. And them boys in blue be cracking down on them gangstas, shooting up the place and shit, fucking everything up and the spice operation, fucking sunk. We could barely move half da saffron out of there before the raid and shit. But the cops took all the good shit, spinning rims n' all when we returned and left the cheap ass two dollar whore shit and confiscated all the spice: fine ass black pepper, quality salt and not the cheap shit you buy from Loblaws, the real quality shit; ground cayenne pepper, love that, all grounded up fine like, sprinkle a bit on your pizza for an extra kick, some real good stuff.

Shit was fucking crazy with the chasing, was lucky enough to get out with a nickelbag of parsley.

Ninja'd: 863
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: