The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 25, 2014, 04:12:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 824287 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9840 on: July 21, 2012, 04:06:40 am »

PP: I love my dog, but I hate having to kick him out of my room because of him constantly farting, it smells nasty.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9841 on: July 21, 2012, 05:04:10 am »

Dog farts are the worst farts.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #9842 on: July 21, 2012, 02:48:16 pm »

nope, people on antibiotics or after heavy drinking are the worst farts;P

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9843 on: July 21, 2012, 11:20:25 pm »

PP: I love my dog, but I hate having to kick him out of my room because of him constantly farting, it smells nasty.
Maybe there's something wrong with his diet? Too much "people food"? Wink
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9844 on: July 22, 2012, 11:50:04 am »

Damn Yut, I know you have been cleaning up the streets but that doesn't mean you have to get rid of the evidence by dog!

Ninja'd: 863
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9845 on: July 22, 2012, 05:37:48 pm »

I suppose smelling dog farts is just a small price to pay for safer streets.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9846 on: July 22, 2012, 06:40:27 pm »

Farts of justice, Yut's dog is a hero like that dog from All Dogs Go to Heaven.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9847 on: July 22, 2012, 09:03:57 pm »

That is entirely possible. D:

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9848 on: July 22, 2012, 10:55:20 pm »

You have to murder some plants to counter all that meaty goodness.

metalwolf
Wastelander

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9849 on: July 23, 2012, 01:12:47 am »

PP: Finally getting a server up and running with problems caused my PP, just to have the USB cable on one of the drives become unplugged, requiring another service visit. This was discovered while at work, in the middle of the night, when a service visit isn't possible. T,T

Stand behind me and be protected, Stand beside me and be an ally, stand infront of me and fall.

I wish for a corrupted wish. Corrupting this wish will result in my wish not being corrupted.
PARADOX!!!!!!
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9850 on: July 23, 2012, 06:44:32 am »

PP: Everyone being so obsessed with animal rights and animal cruelty. No I don't think animal cruelty is ok, but I also think that if all the people getting so wrapped up in helping cows, pigs, and chickens out, actually redirected that passion towards helping cruelty against humans that they would be doing something much more worthwhile and important. In the long run, if humans can't even treat other humans with respect, then what hope will there ever be for animals? Start with what is needed most, get people caring about other people, and then maybe you will have a hope in getting people to care about animals.

PS. I mean no offense to anyone who is all for animal rights, good on you for believing in something and wanting to make a difference, but I am sick of people posting these shocking images of animals getting skinned alive or statistics on how many puppies die each day, on the pretense that we must fight for animal rights because they don't have voices and therefore they can't protect themselves. I'm sure if you went and saw the state of life that many humans live in, you will soon see there are many... MANY, who don't have the means or ability to protect themselves or their families even though they technically have 'a voice'.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9851 on: July 23, 2012, 08:17:05 am »

Charity begins in the home, Milly. Least thats what I've been taught.

PP: Getting up at 5:30 for an hour of cleanup... After getting home from work at 00:00...

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9852 on: July 23, 2012, 12:47:26 pm »

PP: Everyone being so obsessed with animal rights and animal cruelty. No I don't think animal cruelty is ok, but I also think that if all the people getting so wrapped up in helping cows, pigs, and chickens out, actually redirected that passion towards helping cruelty against humans that they would be doing something much more worthwhile and important. In the long run, if humans can't even treat other humans with respect, then what hope will there ever be for animals? Start with what is needed most, get people caring about other people, and then maybe you will have a hope in getting people to care about animals.

PS. I mean no offense to anyone who is all for animal rights, good on you for believing in something and wanting to make a difference, but I am sick of people posting these shocking images of animals getting skinned alive or statistics on how many puppies die each day, on the pretense that we must fight for animal rights because they don't have voices and therefore they can't protect themselves. I'm sure if you went and saw the state of life that many humans live in, you will soon see there are many... MANY, who don't have the means or ability to protect themselves or their families even though they technically have 'a voice'.
This is kinda why I hate PETA, I'm all for animal rights, but I value the life of humans more than I do animals, PETA does not. These were the guys who likened the slaughter of chickens to the holocaust. Also their leader is a psychopath who wanted to change the name "Fish" to "Seakitten" and funds domestic terrorists.

EDIT: PP: So on my jogging path I pass by multiple birds nests, I've been kinda watching them, specifically a Robin's nest and a Hummingbird'd nest. The two had some little babies, I even took photos (Here's the baby hummingbird, and the baby Robins.), just a few minutes ago I open my door to a meowing cat to find the poor baby hummingbird, dead in her mouth. I haz a sad. :'C

EDIT: PP: My SD Card is broken and so is the SD Card slot on my camera, just in time too! Since I'm going to Calgary on Thursday! And the camera has an absolutely measly built in memory capacity.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 02:11:37 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #9853 on: July 23, 2012, 03:54:31 pm »

PP: My older sister is a morning radio personality here in NC. One of the other guys on the show is no longer with them, and a lot of his fans have all but rushed the station with torches and pitchforks. Many of them are talking shit about my sister and saying she's the one who should have left, that she's annoying, stupid, and doesn't know how to do her job.

Okay, calling her annoying and stupid? Yeah, that's rude and upsetting, but those are opinions and that really can't be helped. But don't ever fucking say she doesn't know how to do her job. They seem to forget that she went from intern to assistant producer rather quickly while still in college, got a job as a guest booker on a show in New York and co-hosted another in Michigan, all the while working for a big broadcasting corporation out of New York. Then she got the job here with around ten years of experience under her belt while STILL working her NY production job. Does that sound like someone who doesn't know what she's fucking doing? Because to accomplish all of that fresh out of college still sounds pretty impressive to me.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9854 on: July 23, 2012, 07:02:36 pm »

Charity begins in the home, Milly. Least thats what I've been taught.
Are you suggesting that I don't give to charity? Or are you suggesting that people need to start by helping those closest to them, because either way what I said still stands. I sponsor a child (have been for 10 years), and donate when the opportunity arises. I also believe that wherever you look you'll be able to find other humans in need of help and support.

@ Yut: Yeah, I've never been a fan of PETA, especially after I read into how they handle many situations with the animals they 'save' and so on.

PP: My damn research proposal, never done one before, and now my first one i worth 40% in each of my three units. Basically meaning if I screw it up, I've screwed up all three units.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: