The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2014, 04:32:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 765197 times)
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9975 on: August 30, 2012, 03:53:13 pm »

Don't burn yourself out man.  And if you see the grid, it's time to go to sleep before it comes for you against your will. 

Those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I envy your ability to consistently get good sleep.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9976 on: August 30, 2012, 08:16:05 pm »

PP: The huge mess that is politics in America. Here's who I want for President; the person comes out, introduces themselves, and tells you the things they've done wrong right up front. If they've cheated on their spouse, say it and apologize and move on. If they've done anything illegal. Say it. Move on. They wouldn't bring religion into the whole mess, and would go about things rationally. They'd understand that compromise must happen. And they'd do the things that need to get done, regardless of who it'll piss off and without thinking about whether or not they'll be re-elected.

But this will never happen.

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9977 on: August 30, 2012, 09:02:45 pm »

Don't burn yourself out man.  And if you see the grid, it's time to go to sleep before it comes for you against your will. 

Those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I envy your ability to consistently get good sleep.
Kinda. I don't see a grid, but hallucinate movement out of the corners of my eyes. While doing that zombie stare thing, you know?

PP: The huge mess that is politics in America. Here's who I want for President; the person comes out, introduces themselves, and tells you the things they've done wrong right up front. If they've cheated on their spouse, say it and apologize and move on. If they've done anything illegal. Say it. Move on. They wouldn't bring religion into the whole mess, and would go about things rationally. They'd understand that compromise must happen. And they'd do the things that need to get done, regardless of who it'll piss off and without thinking about whether or not they'll be re-elected.

But this will never happen.
Would be nice, but the bit about pissing folks off is why. I can't wait 'til the ads go away, at least. Or slow down a bit after the election.

PP: Still grinding away on the originals. On the bright side, the batch processing is actually working. On the down side, there's about 500 more to go, and then all of the originals need to be put into the store properly.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9978 on: August 31, 2012, 01:10:06 am »

PP: I just realized... page 666... OH NOES! What'sa happen now?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9979 on: August 31, 2012, 02:52:37 am »

PP: The left side of my mouth has been in incredible amounts of pain for the past week, doing something as simple as chewing or even just moving my jaw has been made painful, I have been using a lot of OraJel to numb the pain, I want this suffering to end...

AP: And hopefully it will! At 4 PM today I am going to the dentist, I'm pretty sure this all has something to do with my wisdom tooth.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9980 on: August 31, 2012, 04:12:02 pm »

Would be nice, but the bit about pissing folks off is why. I can't wait 'til the ads go away, at least. Or slow down a bit after the election.
I think the mudslinging is just ridiculous. Yes kids, these are the people who you are supposed to look up to. Why are they calling each other names? Um... Nevermind. Let's find something else to watch.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9981 on: August 31, 2012, 08:37:16 pm »

PP: people who play super smash bros with the items off.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9982 on: August 31, 2012, 09:10:48 pm »

PP: So I just got out of oral surgery, I got my two left wisdom teeth removed, and I am in incredible amounts of pain right now, I have never experienced pain as bad as this in my life. If I had a loaded gun in front of me right now, I would shoot myself, that is how bad it is, the painkillers don't help either.

EDIT: PP: So, funny thing, I got the medication mixed up, there was some antibiotics, and some pain killers, I ended up mistaking the antibiotics for pain killers because I thought the dude at the clinic said one was the other and so forth. :I
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 12:46:59 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9983 on: September 01, 2012, 05:26:21 pm »

Page 666.
AP: Evil Dead.

PP: Having a burning desire to watch 2 and 3...

The Number Of The Beast!

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9984 on: September 02, 2012, 03:09:55 am »

PP: Nearly getting fired because one of my managers handed me the wrong schedule.

PP2: Being on Step 3 and constantly freaking out because anything you do wrong could get you fired.

AP: I am not fired. But it was still a shitty way to start the work day.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #9985 on: September 02, 2012, 11:33:07 am »

PP: My paycheck was returned which means I am now in the hole financially.

PP #2: My $200 pair of Costa del Mar sunglasses broke because of a manufacturing defect. If they try to charge me to fix them, I am going to be insanely pissed.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9986 on: September 02, 2012, 10:39:38 pm »

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED. I TESTED THIS 'ORIGINALS' SHIT I KNOW I DID. WHY DOES IT NOT WORK NOW.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9987 on: September 02, 2012, 10:41:21 pm »

I don't know, Greg. I don't even know what you're talking about. Why would you ask me?

At least, that's what I think.
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9988 on: September 02, 2012, 10:42:00 pm »

I don't know, Greg. I don't even know what you're talking about. Why would you ask me?
 Cheesy

Thank you, I needed a smile Smiley

edit:

The issue was that if someone clicked on the 'buy originals' link under the new comic, the shopping page went off into a ditch and died. It turned out to be a timezone issue. In order to keep sneaky people from reading ahead, the shopping page doesn't allow people to try to buy originals from future comics... but, the server doesn't live in the same time zone that we do. So, it went on insisting that today is yesterday, up is down, etc. etc.

All feeexed now. I hope, anyway, because is time for bed Smiley

Have a good night, Log Smiley
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:52:48 pm by Greg » Logged
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9989 on: September 03, 2012, 07:40:57 am »

PP: I'ts FUCKING MONDAY >Sad  = I had to tolerate my ex whole fucking school day. I regret the day when i introduced her to my friends. Now i can't escape that bitch anywhere.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: