The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 20, 2014, 11:25:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669 670 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 817381 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10005 on: September 06, 2012, 04:56:26 pm »

No papers?  Cut more than one Yut, HK and I have your back.

Oh nevermind.  Glad it worked out.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10006 on: September 07, 2012, 05:35:21 am »

PP: 8:30 am class on a Friday.

AP: It's a Horror Fiction class so it's pretty awesome, but still, 8:30 on a Friday. Ugh.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10007 on: September 07, 2012, 09:15:44 am »

I turned every class I was in into a horror fiction class Cheesy  Amusingly enough my comparison essay on different types of horror movies (Slasher, zombie, demonic forces) was mentioned by the professor for years afterward during the comparitive essay portion of the class.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10008 on: September 07, 2012, 12:45:35 pm »

PP: Day at work yesterday. More or less the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. In addition to being the longest Goddamn day I've ever experienced at the cleaners (two of the full time people were out, leaving us seriously short handed; it felt like I was playing catch up all damn day), it is the day that made me realize that I absolutely have to find a new job at school to get out of this town. I'm not going to say I hate my job because my boss is great and my coworkers are awesome, but do I ever hate the mind-numbingly and thigh-chafingly boring and tedious work. And when I get off, I come home and play on my computer for six hours and go to sleep to repeat the cycle. The only social interaction I have with anyone other than my family is when I leave to go see my friends at school. When I go back up there next week I'm just going to walk around town throwing resumes and applications at businesses.

"JESUS CHRIST COBALT SHUT THE FUCK UP"

tl;dr fuck work, fuck home, I need out of here
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:49:25 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10009 on: September 07, 2012, 01:58:27 pm »

PP: Our internet speed is .10 KB/s. What the actual FUCK!?

EDIT: Okay, its fixed now. That was scary.

Related PP: We only get about half of our advertised internet speed.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 02:23:02 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10010 on: September 07, 2012, 04:58:00 pm »

PP: I am so sleep deprived that the bags under my eyes make me look like I have two black eyes.
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #10011 on: September 08, 2012, 02:11:37 am »

Obama movie?
A movie that bashes Obama, says if he's re-elected that World War 3 will begin and our economy will tank even worse than before.

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10012 on: September 08, 2012, 06:45:58 am »

A movie that bashes Obama, says if he's re-elected that World War 3 will begin and our economy will tank even worse than before.

Huh, that's familiar.
Maybe because it's the same Goddamn thing they were saying the FIRST time he was elected.
I agree with you ce, fuck old people. The ones who are cool are super cool, but it seems like they are heavily outnumbered by the ones who think they can be enormous dicks just because they've existed longer than most everyone else. NO OLD MAN, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRICE OF DRY CLEANING WHILE YOU SIT IN YOUR $50,000 LINCOLN TOWN CAR

PP: The fact that it is, apparently, socially unacceptable to hate the elderly because "they're so adorable!" or "they're the foundation this country is built on!" Yeah, whatever, that doesn't mean I can't hate them because most of them are enormous dicks.

PP #2: Been pissed off lately.

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10013 on: September 08, 2012, 10:40:34 am »

How is being old and wrinkly adorable? Those oldsters are a crafty bunch.

Ninja'd: 863
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10014 on: September 08, 2012, 10:42:12 am »

I cant wait to be old.

PP: Wasted youth.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10015 on: September 09, 2012, 12:24:36 am »

PP: American politics. You never hear Canadians say such irrational stuff about candidates. Or at least I've never heard them.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10016 on: September 09, 2012, 02:07:11 am »

PP: Worked until 1 a.m. at two of my four stores, two nights in a row because I didn't budget my time correctly.
PP2: Oh, and also did extra crap that I probably shouldn't have done, which most likely should have been done by the store's employees instead. I didn't really realize how much time it would take me to do the extra stuff, and I still don't know if it's "okay" or not. Perhaps I'll wait until my supervisor emails me, asking me why I worked 7+ hours each place when it really should have only been a few...

PP3: Though working the extra hours could give me a higher paycheck, there's only so much I can make before my health insurance increases in price.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10017 on: September 09, 2012, 10:14:22 am »

You never hear Canadians say such irrational stuff about candidates. Or at least I've never heard them.

You hear about the guy who was flying a plane with an anti-harper banner and he was forced to land in Ontario? The only reason you never hear it is because we don't get the opportunity to speak our minds.

INB4 POLITICAL CLUSTERFUCK

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10018 on: September 09, 2012, 11:07:44 am »

You hear about the guy who was flying a plane with an anti-harper banner and he was forced to land in Ontario? The only reason you never hear it is because we don't get the opportunity to speak our minds.

>Canada
>free

PP: Don't have NFL Sunday Ticket at home like I do at the house at school, so I get like two football games today instead of all of them.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10019 on: September 09, 2012, 12:16:34 pm »

But did it say Harper is a Nazi Terrorist Jew Satan Communist who is going to bring about the apocalypse and start world war 3 like a lot of rednecks in america say about Obama?

Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669 670 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: