The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 17, 2014, 03:37:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 794419 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10050 on: September 12, 2012, 07:30:06 am »

You sure that isnt just... standard behaviour when playing Dark Souls?

*covers up holes in bedroom wall*

PP: Time. I dont feel like I have any.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10051 on: September 12, 2012, 09:28:03 am »

I don't know Stan, raging like that for 3 hours doesn't strike me as "normal behaviour".
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10052 on: September 12, 2012, 11:08:04 am »

PP: Now that I'm finally moving into my house for good, one of my roommates wants me to pay all the bills (not including rent) until Christmas. I'm okay with paying a little extra because I'm moving in later than I said I was going to, but there's no way in hell I'm paying ALL of the bills for the next three months. I'd be fucked.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10053 on: September 12, 2012, 11:12:57 am »

I don't understand true anger at video games. Like, I get frustrated, and maybe I'll squeeze my controller a little tighter than normal, but other than that, I'm pretty zen when it comes to gaming.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10054 on: September 12, 2012, 12:48:29 pm »

I don't understand true anger at video games. Like, I get frustrated, and maybe I'll squeeze my controller a little tighter than normal, but other than that, I'm pretty zen when it comes to gaming.
Yeah I know, right? I mean I'll get frustrated too, but it's just polygons and pixels, what's to get mad about? I think the worst thing is these people who go online and get mad at everybody else, I mean, I try my best to win, but I'm not going to sacrifice my enjoyment of the game and take it uber serious just so some asshole on my team can win.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10055 on: September 13, 2012, 03:47:16 pm »

PP: Still haven't gotten my OSAP money and now it's dropped a few thousand after I handed in the course change form from 80% course load to 60%. Wat.
PP2: That means I have to use my free day to go in to see what's what, which also means printing shit from my crappy ass printer.
PP3: Still need ma books for ma history class.
Bonus PP: Computer's making death rattle sounds so smacking it until it stops coughing.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10056 on: September 13, 2012, 03:59:42 pm »

Get a defibrillator unit in here stat!  Save this PC guys, the whole TZH crazy community is counting on us!

*Gives CPR to HK's machine*

Live damnit!.

LIVE!!!!

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10057 on: September 13, 2012, 08:01:11 pm »

Bonus PP: Computer's making death rattle sounds so smacking it until it stops coughing.
I had a computer that did that too. Doesn't it mean that its internal organs need to be cleared of dust?

PP: I sent my ex a handmade Left 4 Dead keychain for his birthday. It was supposed to be a surprise so I looked up his parents' address to send it there since I know he's living in a different city as them, but I don't know where. The white pages has the parents' address wrong. Right street, wrong house number, as I later found out through chatting with my ex. There goes the surprise... >.< *sigh* if it comes right down to it, I may have to make another. Not a big deal, but... damn white pages!

It looks like this:

:B
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10058 on: September 13, 2012, 08:13:52 pm »

Again? I already took off a layer of dust from a fan thingy, a fat square of dust. Literally square. And some other gunk clogged in it's gears, but... it's a dirty desert of crap. Guess I need to mine it out again and harvest out the worthless crap from it's cavern.

If it helps, I keep on getting my neighbor's mail and that keychain is pretty nifty. The neighbor must have been pretty happy to get a spiffy keychain from a complete stranger.

Get a defibrillator unit in here stat!  Save this PC guys, the whole TZH crazy community is counting on us!

*Gives CPR to HK's machine*

Live damnit!.

LIVE!!!!

It's alive! ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEEEE!!
It works after restarting it 7 times!

Ninja'd: 863
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10059 on: September 13, 2012, 08:40:46 pm »

If it helps, I keep on getting my neighbor's mail and that keychain is pretty nifty. The neighbor must have been pretty happy to get a spiffy keychain from a complete stranger.
Thanks! And it's quite likely they don't play the game, much less, heard of it. Wink

I'd also think that since it's not addressed to them, it's illegal for them to open it. Doesn't mean they won't, of course.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10060 on: September 13, 2012, 08:49:05 pm »

PP: Kilts. Shit's expensive. I decided to buy a kilt set--shirt, kilt, sgian dubh, the works--for Halloween/so I can wear it with the other males in my family. The set I want is $400 and doesn't include some of the stuff I want.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10061 on: September 13, 2012, 09:59:26 pm »

Yeah I know, right? I mean I'll get frustrated too, but it's just polygons and pixels, what's to get mad about? I think the worst thing is these people who go online and get mad at everybody else, I mean, I try my best to win, but I'm not going to sacrifice my enjoyment of the game and take it uber serious just so some asshole on my team can win.

When someone online starts yelling or getting mad, the point of the game that I'm playing temporarily changes to "Make that guy angrier."

At least, that's what I think.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10062 on: September 13, 2012, 11:56:50 pm »

PP: I can't move my pinky on my left hand.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10063 on: September 14, 2012, 12:18:16 am »

When someone online starts yelling or getting mad, the point of the game that I'm playing temporarily changes to "Make that guy angrier."
I actually did that once on TF2, though not intentionally. There was a guy giving everybody on the team shit because we were losing, all like "WE COULD HAVE HAD THAT ROUND IF OUR FUCKING MEDICS DID THEIR JOB!", that kinda thing, and I keep telling him "Dude chill out were just trying to have a fun, its just a game, stop taking it seriously.", so he starts getting on my ass about "I payed for it so I'm allowed to get mad at it" and stuff, which is all fine, but don't take out your anger on the players, so he keeps raging, I keep telling him to chill, and eventually he just gets fed up from me telling him to do so and leaves. Good times.

PP: Have to have a subscription based email to sign up for NeoGAF forums. Blaw.

Ninja'd.

EDIT: PP: Well... Despite having heard from my friend, I don't think she'll be coming back, or at least not for awhile. It stinks, like, what if she doesn't come back at all? There goes a good friend, and a potentially wonderful girlfriend. I'll find somebody else I'm sure, but this hurts, it'll be hard to find somebody who can top her.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 04:01:33 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10064 on: September 14, 2012, 05:43:29 pm »

PP:  Sharing an online account for anything with someone.  "Let me choose the password, I'll remember it, if you pick it I won't be able to remember it."  So now neither one of us remember it.  And the password recovery feature is borked.  And the phone in help is automated and keeps referencing us to the borked password recovery "feature".  Pardon me, I'ma go flip a table.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: