The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 02, 2014, 06:29:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 807408 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10125 on: October 02, 2012, 05:52:04 am »

Well it did turn a pale blue.

Close enough of a blue.
How blue can you get?

PP: Tuesday and Friday is a dead man's day for the essay. No book, only got two forms of resources but on the plus side, when I get writing, I write. Words spew out like a drunk at his limits.

PP2: There's cereal but forgot the stir fry's gone, so it's cup ramen for breakfast.
AP: Spicy chicken, which is still quite good.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 05:54:53 am by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10126 on: October 02, 2012, 02:29:46 pm »

PP: I got a phone call in a lecture this morning. Of course, I didn't accept it and turned off the phone. Still, it's embarrassing because that was my first lecture in that module, and also I'm pretty sure that was Lidl calling me for an interview. I need that job and I'm worried they won't try calling me again.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10127 on: October 02, 2012, 11:20:33 pm »

PP: Well I got my laptop back, got vista installed... but none of the drivers work since the laptop is originally windows 7, so I have to wait for my dad to get in the copy of windows 7 he ordered. The only reason I'm connected right now is because I plugged in an ethernet cable, wireless wont work. At least I got the thing back though.

EDIT: Related PP: Since I can't get any drivers to work I have to deal with this "Tap to click" BS with the touchpad mouse, I haaaaate it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:36:33 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10128 on: October 03, 2012, 05:38:45 am »

PP: The power is off because my freaking roommate "didn't have the money to pay the bill" despite the fact that I gave him my share and he makes $980 a week and the bill was $400.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10129 on: October 03, 2012, 11:56:58 am »

PP: Kinda pissed off at three guy friends right now, each of whom I'd like to say, "Son, I am disappoint."

For one, I made a bookmark-thingy out of embroidery thread on the condition that he pay for shipping and handling, which he still hasn't done anything about despite my making it about a month ago (I reminded him at least twice, and I don't want to be a nag).

Another one is my ex-boyfriend who I thought is still my friend, but some things he does leads me to believe he doesn't want to be, and other things leads me to believe that he does want to be. I sent him a handmade Left 4 Dead keychain for his birthday to his parents' house. He still hasn't gone to pick it up, or he just hasn't said anything. I know it should have arrived at least a week or so ago.

And the last guy is a friend that I made while vending at the Wal-Mart he works at. He used to call me every single night, and I don't know if it's a coincidence that when I mentioned that I made my ex a handmade keychain (looks just like the one I made for this friend), he suddenly stopped calling and texting (except for the time he called me so that his cousin could thank me for the Skyrim keychain he bought from me). He had answered my texts other than that, but I'm feeling like I really shouldn't have mentioned my ex at all. >.<

PP2: I like the first Spyro games, but then a different company rebooted it and made "Spyro: A New Beginning" (and a few others). I beat the game in less than 15 hours, and I've never played the game before. Different voice actors I can deal with. Same with letting Spyro breath lightning, ice and wind in addition to fire, upgrading those different elements, a health bar, and several other things. The enemies didn't vary a whole lot, it was hardly creative in some aspects, and usually a good game gets me stuck and really scratching my head in figuring out what to do next until I do figure it out or look to the internet for a walkthrough. So much of the original Spyro elements changed drastically. The game makers could have just as well substituted in a different dragon and wise-cracking companion (Don't get me started on the next Spyro-reboot of Skylanders!).
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10130 on: October 03, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »

PP: I hope she calls I hope she calls I hope she calls I hope she calls JESUS GOD WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS!?

At least, that's what I think.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10131 on: October 03, 2012, 08:49:36 pm »

PP: Can't program this stupid thing,
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10132 on: October 03, 2012, 10:36:51 pm »

PP: Having to wait for windows 7 for come in.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #10133 on: October 06, 2012, 04:29:27 am »

PP: I'm fairly sure that cheez wont get a call back from lidil as they are quite harsh like that. :/

Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10134 on: October 06, 2012, 05:09:31 am »

PP: Person who tries to tell me how to drive a car. This person hasn't driven car in 16 years. Guess who is going to walk next time...

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10135 on: October 06, 2012, 12:44:28 pm »

MatFan!

We gotta go get slurpees eight times.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10136 on: October 06, 2012, 07:22:30 pm »

PP: Person who tries to tell me how to drive a car. This person hasn't driven car in 16 years. Guess who is going to walk next time...

There's a kid where I work who came to America when he was like 5. He thinks this makes him cool. He walks around saying shit like "America is stupid, in (insert country here), there's no drinking age." Yeah. One of those guys.

Anyway, whenever I have to use one of our trucks to take him anywhere, he insists that he gets to drive because Americans are terrible drivers. "That guy didn't use his blinker! Americans are terrible drivers!" he shouts, driving through a stop sign. "This guy doesn't understand roundabouts! Americans are terrible drivers!" he proclaims proudly, ignoring the yield sign and making someone slam on their brakes as he enters the roundabout.

This just made me think of him. And how much I hate him. I don't let him drive any more, and when he complains I tell him to stop talking.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10137 on: October 06, 2012, 08:24:35 pm »

Log!

Let us SLURP!

Kids who drive. Gimmie rides.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10138 on: October 06, 2012, 08:29:11 pm »

Sorry Stan. I'm not into dudes. I mean, I'm flattered and everything, but sorry, no.

PP: Resident Evil 6 is a fucking joke. I mean, I was right. It's kind of a cool action game. But as a horror genre game (let alone survival horror), it's fucking garbage. I can't... I mean, this... Jesus. Okay. Here's the perfect explanation why it's a fucking piece of shit Resident Evil game.

I'm in a long hallway. There's an alarm going off. Zombies are attracted to it. Zombies rapidly fill up hallway. I pull out a second pistol and kill several. More show up. I am out of ammo. Solution?

KUNG FU ALL THE ZOMBIES TO DEATH WITHOUT LOSING A SINGLE POINT OF HEALTH.

WHY. WHY. THIS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:06:39 pm by Log! » Logged

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10139 on: October 11, 2012, 02:45:14 am »

Resident Evil stopped being "Survival Horror" at RE4. :/

PP: Got everything back up and running with my laptop, but there's a couple nagging issues. Firstly. Tap to click, eat shit and die, this isn't a "Feature" it's an inconvenience, I can't use the trackpad without accidentally clicking on something. And this "Feature" has been around since the 90s, who the fuck was dumb enough to say "PEOPLE LOVE THIS, LETS KEEP IT". Anyways, normally I'd be able to disable it, but the option to do so is fucking gone, and it's driving me insane, I hate tap to click.
Secondly, the on-screen indicator for functions and volume is gone, and my volume only adjusts in tiny as fuck intervals, so that's a pain in the ass.

Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: