The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 19, 2014, 04:05:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 856239 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10155 on: October 16, 2012, 08:54:31 pm »

my EB guys are either really shy or kind of dicks, but theyre funny.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10156 on: October 16, 2012, 08:57:25 pm »

PP: Drove my truck into a curb. Exploded my two right tires. Fuck everything. I really hope I didn't damage my suspension/alignment/rims. I can't afford any more repairs.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 09:01:12 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10157 on: October 16, 2012, 09:04:23 pm »

Your Gamestop guys sound shitty, our guys here at EB are bro-tier.

I've only ever visited 3 gamestops with any regularity. All of them were either completely or mostly that guy. Some of them, however, are bro-tier. The one here has two guys that, when I walk in, my annoyed butthole clench immediately loosens and I prepare for some cool dudes to be over the top pumped about a game or two that's worth being excited about.

PP: Drove my truck into a curb. Exploded my two right tires. Fuck everything. I really hope I didn't damage my suspension/alignment/rims. I can't afford any more repairs.

I was going to think of something clever or lighthearted to say in response, but as I am quite drunk, I cannot think of anything. Nor can I delete what I have already quoted.

At least, that's what I think.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10158 on: October 16, 2012, 09:59:43 pm »

PP: Girl I almost dated keeps flirting with me and wants to cheat on her boyfriend with me. Screw that shit. I don't do cheating PERIOD. I will not cheat and I will not enable someone else to cheat.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10159 on: October 17, 2012, 05:28:37 pm »

PP: Gamestop. "YO DUDE DO YOU WANNA PREORDER ASSCREED 3?" "No, thank you. I'd like to buy a 3DS XL, please." "YO ALRIGHT YOU PLAYED RESIDENT EVIL 6? IT'S BOMB, YO. YOU GOTTA CONSOLE?"
 "Yes." "YO YOU GOTTA BUY IT IT'S SO GOOD FOR REAL."

Stop. Stop using words at me. Do what I ask of you and then be gone from my sight.

PPII: Also, fuck you HK for going "Oh, man, Code of Princess is gonna be good and it's something that I'm interested in!" because in a last ditch attempt to make another sale, the bro behind the counter flailed around wildly and grabbed the first thing he saw, which happened to be Code of Princess and went "Want this too?" and in my brain, I thought "Hm. HK mentioned this. HK likes good games. Also, this is an Atlus game, and they've yet to bring something to the US that I didn't really like." So I bought it. God damn you HK. God. Damn. You.

Think my Gamestop knows I still don't have a current gen system outside the Wii. And they didn't ask if I wanted Asscreed 3, ResE 6, Halo 4, Borderlands 2 or any of these new sequel games to go with my Code of Princess pre-order, they're a good bunch like that.

Always glad to be of service, Senor Log. And just laughing at thinking of that bro flinging about, grabbing a copy and slamming it down on the counter. You have good taste to know that I have good taste, and excellent taste in appreciating everything Atlus brings over.

Ninja'd: 863
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10160 on: October 17, 2012, 07:26:45 pm »

PP: Broke up with my girlfriend today. It's whatever, I'm basically 20 and it's a break up, not a shanking. I'll get over it.

PP2: What annoys me though is how basically all of my "friends" I have been trying to see for the past two months, still aren't talking to me, but now are magically free enough to see her. So I'm sitting at my apartment all alone because I now only have three friends in this god forsaken city. Two of which live too far away to see normally, and one is too busy with school.

PP3: I have been a fantastic friend to all those people, most of them I ran a D&D game for most of the year last year. Always willing to help with anything I could, cooked meals for them, entertained them, but now nobody really talks to me. God, same reason I broke up with my girlfriend, it's a friggen one sided relationship.

TL;DR
Fuck this noise, and fuck Ottawa.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10161 on: October 17, 2012, 08:40:51 pm »

I know how you feel Jet. Ever since me and my ex-wife split up nobody seems to have time to hang out with me either but they have plenty of time to hang out with her. This is when you learn who your real friends are. Don't worry about the assholes ignoring you. Just get closer to the friends you do have. I went from having like 20 people that I saw on a regular basis or talked to regularly down to maybe 5. But those 5 are the people I know I can trust with anything.

PP: Ex-wife is a fucking bitch who won't even send me $5 for a new title for the car so we can finally get it signed over to her and get the divorce finalized.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10162 on: October 17, 2012, 09:19:57 pm »

At least you guys still interact with people you know.

At least, that's what I think.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10163 on: October 18, 2012, 06:47:03 am »

I just barely do.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

Derpin my herp derping hurp

View Profile Email
« Reply #10164 on: October 18, 2012, 09:39:28 am »

PP: Mother asks you to run errands, finish them, and get back, about to do something, she apparently wants me to do more errands, finish them, get back about to play TF2, I didn't take the 1 bag of garbage because I didn't see it.... I take it off. I come back and now I'm having to now put together a workout machine my mother got from our neighbors.... *FACEDESK*
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10165 on: October 18, 2012, 01:58:41 pm »

Glad to see you're building a super-sized hanger.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10166 on: October 19, 2012, 05:31:14 pm »

PP: Never invited to parties...

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10167 on: October 19, 2012, 05:57:32 pm »

PP: When all the books you put on hold at the library come in one day. I'll be lugging back a dozen books on Brazil, 20th Century Boys and assorted graphic novels.

Counter AP: I'll have a stack of 20th Century Boys (Seriously, this stuff rocks. Everything Naoki Urasawa does is pure gold) volumes bigger than my head. And it still feels better to read them on paper.

Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10168 on: October 24, 2012, 11:26:01 pm »

PP: I'm sick. Like i'm the second day in the hospital sick. They pump my veins full...something and i don't know half these pills they make me eat. Hopely i'm out of this place before tomorrow because MOKOMA (They have TWO (first one is FREE and acoustic) gigs in Oulu. You can also listen their latest album from that link.)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:28:13 pm by Fatman » Logged

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10169 on: October 25, 2012, 11:42:52 am »

Dude... if your hair was a bit curlier in the front, I'd say you were almost a future version of my brother!

And that really sucks... do they know what it is?
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: