The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2014, 02:32:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 765123 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10305 on: November 27, 2012, 10:26:56 am »

PP: So fucking sick right now  Cry

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10306 on: November 27, 2012, 10:54:34 am »

PP: Officially broke up with my girlfriend today  Sad
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10307 on: November 27, 2012, 11:34:21 pm »

PP: My mom's laptop crapped out, and now she has a new laptop and has to redownload all 30-ish gbs of work she lost. This is a PP for me because this means I basically can't play games online or stream any videos until its done, and its gonna take a long time thanks to our 2 MB/second speed.

Related PP: I am seriously fucking sick of Canada's stone age internet. You know what Netflix said about our internet? That it's comparable to third-world countries, and this is entirely true, our internet is powered by the prayers of children and hamsters on wheels.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10308 on: November 28, 2012, 12:23:40 am »

Well, at least we have internet... It honestly doesn't seem that important until you have to pay for it, and in a assbackwards place like Ottawa, it's killer.

PP: I am still sick and it doesn't help I have about 3 essays to due in a week (plus a take home exam on top of all of that).

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10309 on: November 28, 2012, 01:42:51 am »

PP: Got home from spending a week with my girlfriend to find the house in a complete wreck and my microwave busted all to hell like somebody dropped it off of the counter somehow. There is STILL no power and apparently my roommate is moving out in 3 days which means I have that long to find somewhere else to live and somewhere to store my stuff. I'm probably gonna just have to get rid of my furniture because it's too much trouble to move. That still leaves me with two tvs, 7-8 boxes of books and assorted other things, and all of my clothes and DVDs that I need to store. And I have even less of an idea where I'm going to stay. My girlfriend said I can move in with her but we've only been dating for a month next week which is  too soon for me to move in with her two hours away where I will rarely ever see my friends. I need to stay here for at least two more weeks so I can be here for the birth of my goddaughter and for my best friend's wedding.

Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10310 on: November 28, 2012, 08:29:24 am »

PP: Car doors were frozen. Took me 45 min to get one door open and then i found out that car battery is empty...VITTUSAATANAPERKELE >:[( Now i have to wait at least 2h before the battery is somewhat charged.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10311 on: November 28, 2012, 12:36:05 pm »

PP: As some of you may know I don't have so much as a phoneline in my own flat so I'm here once a month doing techy stuff on my parents' broadband as well as goofing off/gaming/doing serious stuff. Trouble is my father's decided to look into upgrading the broadband connection. This involves the router being left on at all times for the ISP to do line tests so they can suss top speeds and packages. This of course means getting cut off randomly every couple of minutes and reconnecting.

PP2: Playing Anarchy Online with  dodgy connections.

PP3: If you play a "Pet Class" in AO (such as Engineer, Bureaucrat or Meta Physicist) who use pets as a principle fighting weapon you lose your pet if you lose your link and don't reconnect after two minutes.

PP4: Every time I go link dead I have to sit there and frantically try to relog hoping my Pet is still there as it not only costs me nanoenergy (mana) to cast a new pet it takes me ages to do all the teaks and trims to get my Robot Pet back to being fighting fit as well as costing cash and nano to spawn a new Shell in reserve long with cash.

PP5: Going link dead with an Engineer *this close* to levelling with the Pet in a fight and chewing furniture while you wait to see if you've survived or are respawning with a big long grind for XP ahead of you again. The progression scale for levelling in AO is not linear but logarithmic so at Level 144 it's a long, long slog and even longer before I reach the (Free To Play) Max Level 200. And I do this for fun?!?

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10312 on: November 28, 2012, 04:44:09 pm »

PP: Sure body we need to piss like a racehorse when we get home but when we have to take a drug test after drinking about five cups of water you are all: LOL NOPE, WE DON'T NEED TO GO. :|

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10313 on: November 28, 2012, 05:05:23 pm »

PP: As it turns out, I have a bit of work left. BUT THE FILES WONT FUCKING OPEN. I WAS USING THEM FINE YESTERDAY! It's just Adobe Reader and Excel!

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10314 on: November 28, 2012, 07:38:24 pm »

PP: I was finally suckered in to playing the powerball.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10315 on: November 29, 2012, 02:23:52 pm »

PP: My mom got somebody else to do the rest of my work. When I do work for her, I measure pieces of clothing to make sure they're all correct, and then inspect them for any flaws or things they could improve on, I got all the measuring done, and decided to save the rest for the next day since it was getting alte, but then all of a sudden she has somebody to do the inspections, meaning I get paid less. I would have skipped dinner and stayed up late last night if she had told me they needed to be shipped out tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:03:40 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10316 on: November 29, 2012, 04:19:07 pm »

PP: My Volvo is busted and i have to leave it to my parents :,c

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10317 on: November 29, 2012, 04:48:47 pm »

PP: Far Cry 3 isn't even out and everybody is playing it already. I WANT TO PLAY ALREADY.

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10318 on: November 30, 2012, 04:21:33 am »

PP: I've been working for nearly two years to tackle a debt owed to the college I attended that prevented me from re-enrolling for more classes. As of today, I have maybe one or two payments left before it will be paid in full and I can go back to school. Now, this part is wonderful news, as it will be a huge weight off my shoulders. The problem is that I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself once I've finally made my last payment.

The school I went to is three hours away from where I live now. I don't think I should have any issues enrolling again, and my best friend is offering to be my roommate and help me get a job, but I'm still worried about cost of living, especially since I don't think my parents are going to help me out this time around. ESPECIALLY not if I'm living with my friend, since they kind of don't like him.

On the other hand, I'm living at home for free, and my only bill is car insurance. I have a job that I'm relatively happy with for now, so I'm pretty comfortable financially. Thing is, I'm miserable at home. I greatly appreciate what my parents are doing for me here, yes, but I'm so bored and lonely all the time. I have one friend that I hang out with, but other than that, work and facebook has become my social life. As far as school goes, the one I went to is notorious for being fairly stingy with transferring credits, so I don't want to have to pay for a lot of classes I've already taken at a new school, not to mention the higher tuition costs.

What it all boils down to is having to make the decision between taking the easy route and remain stuck at home, or taking the riskier route to get what I want: a change of scenery and a sense of completion when I graduate from where I started. Oh, and being able to see a lot of my best friends more than once every few months. That would be pretty awesome, too. The time to make the decision is rapidly approaching, and it's making me freak the hell out.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10319 on: November 30, 2012, 08:01:18 am »

TeeZee:  I don't know what you will choose, but I will say this.  You've held a job and paid off your debt.  That is impressive and you should be proud of yourself.  Combine that with the way you are weighing this decision and I will bet on you succeeding regardless of which you choose.  You are responsible, rational, and thoughtful, I think you'll find a way to make it work.

PP:  Not having a PP at the moment, but knowing that the day is early and one will be coming along.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: