The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 01, 2014, 10:19:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 689 690 [691] 692 693 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 805515 times)
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10350 on: December 05, 2012, 09:06:32 pm »

PP: I'm single as fuck. I'm so tired of this fucking bullshit.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10351 on: December 05, 2012, 09:50:32 pm »

I know that feel, bro.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10352 on: December 06, 2012, 07:23:45 am »

PP: It's Independence Day so stores are closed and all my friends are with their families. Not a good day be depressed and alone.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10353 on: December 06, 2012, 04:58:44 pm »

PP: I'm single as fuck. I'm so tired of this fucking bullshit.

God, I was just talking to a friend about this, and I actually came to the thread to post a related PP.

PP: People who exist solely to remind you how long It's been since you've gotten laid. There's this girl at work, super tall, eastern European, hot blonde. You know the type. She has all of these weird bear related nicknames for me, and most of them involve some form of physical contact. And she's always super touchy feely with me. And, before any of you say "go for it", not only am I not interested in cheating, but her boyfriend is in the army and is one of those people who has to duck to walk through most doors.

At least, that's what I think.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10354 on: December 07, 2012, 12:44:46 am »

That...just...that. Damn, Log.

On the topic of being perpetually single, I have never been in a relationship. Ever. The closest I've been were a couple "I like you, you like me, but neither of us are going to say anything about it until one of us has moved on" situations. I mean, I like to think I'd be an adequate boyfriend, y'know? Yeah, I'm kind of a fatass, but I don't think I'm ugly, and I'm pretty fucking awesome. Shit, as much as I do just for my best friend, any girl who dates me would be spoiled as fuck. I love doing shit for people I care about, I'm funny(ish), I'm friendly(ish), and GODDAMN can I cuddle. I cuddle like a motherfucker. I'm all about that shit.

One of the worst parts, though, is when people come to ME for advice on their relationships. MOTHERFUCKER I DON'T KNOW. I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THAT DEPARTMENT.

...-ahem- anyway

PP: I have worked 26 hours in two consecutive days, and I've still got three days left in this work week. I'm gonna be tired as shit. But that paycheck will be pretty awesome.

PP2: I've decided to change my diet and start getting healthier so I can look and feel better about myself. Part of which means giving up soda. Which means caffeine withdrawal from hell.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10355 on: December 07, 2012, 01:21:10 am »

I've only been in one serious relationship where I liked the girl very much, and she liked me very much. We spend a week talking and yknow just generally being mushy and shit. And then she disappears, contacts me awhile later, apologizes for disappearing, and says she has issues to sort out and its best if we don't date. And then I never saw her again after that. Feels shitty, man.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 01:29:36 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10356 on: December 07, 2012, 06:01:10 am »

One thing I say to a lot of people (who often don't listen but then years later told me that I was right) is that you must like yourself, and be confident and happy in yourself and being by yourself, before you will be able to find someone, or find someone that will last. If you enter into a relationship before you feel whole as a single person, then you will be relying too much on the other, and that's when things tend to not work out. At's least that is what I have seen and learned in my 22 years of being alive

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10357 on: December 07, 2012, 08:38:14 am »

I'll second what Milly said.

PP:  Being in management when someone just isn't cutting it, and more importantly doesn't seem to be trying to.  As their manager my only role is to help them succeed, but the odds aren't good.  And it really sucks.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10358 on: December 07, 2012, 06:37:29 pm »

One thing I say to a lot of people (who often don't listen but then years later told me that I was right) is that you must like yourself, and be confident and happy in yourself and being by yourself, before you will be able to find someone, or find someone that will last. If you enter into a relationship before you feel whole as a single person, then you will be relying too much on the other, and that's when things tend to not work out. At's least that is what I have seen and learned in my 22 years of being alive
Those are very true words, Milly, I'll be sure to remember them. :3

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10359 on: December 07, 2012, 06:41:41 pm »

PP: How much sleep did I get and why isn't it enough?
Counterish AP: Still, waking up at noon after going back to sleep hungry is alright on a Friday. Mornings are such a drag.

Ninja'd: 863
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10360 on: December 07, 2012, 07:34:54 pm »

PP: Mayhem- Deathcrush.

It fucking rocks but since it is Mayhem I REFUSE TO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10361 on: December 07, 2012, 08:15:59 pm »

What's wrong with Mayhem?

Deathcrush fucking sucks btw. Chimera is where its at.

PP: Jesus fucking christ my roommate is fucking disgusting. He's taking a shower and I just heard him fucking hack up something disgusting. He does this all the time.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:39:14 pm by Alex » Logged
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10362 on: December 07, 2012, 11:38:54 pm »

Good words of advice, Milly. Maybe if more people knew this, there wouldn't be as many divorces.

PP: All this talk of "being tired of being single" is reminding me that it took me two years (after having moved to this house) to finally make even ONE friend here that I can hang out with, but now my depression is slowly worsening that I just don't feel like doing anything with anyone in my down time.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10363 on: December 08, 2012, 12:42:02 am »

I feel ya, Syn. I really only hang out with one person ever since I moved back home, and even then I'm not getting to see him much because work has gotten busier, and ever since he got his promotion, he works more at one of our other locations :/ My bestest friends ever live too far away. One I only get to see every other month, and the other is married and lives in another state, so...bleh.

PP: Someone broke my favorite purple lighter at work by dropping it, and when I stooped down to pick it up, my pants split up the crotch. Thank God I was wearing an apron all night.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10364 on: December 08, 2012, 03:06:33 am »

I'd venture to say that my best friend is my former boyfriend. Or at least, I think I still have feelings for him, even though we've been broken up for over two-and-a-half years. Or maybe I just miss the feelings I had for him while we were still together. Unfortunately, he lives over a thousand miles away.
Pages: 1 ... 689 690 [691] 692 693 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: