The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 02, 2014, 12:54:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 785687 times)
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10575 on: February 08, 2013, 02:13:31 pm »

Mine hadn't crashed in awhile. I suppose it's because I haven't used it for too many things for too long a time.

Does anyone else have an Afterglow Universal Wireless Headset and had similar problems with it? I let the battery in mine die (couldn't do anything else with it), so now it seems to be charging in the way it's supposed to. I'm almost afraid to touch it in case I "break" it again.
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10576 on: February 08, 2013, 06:15:13 pm »

PP: Tonight. That thing I had to do? Read the sordid account here:

http://opusfluke.livejournal.com/392960.html

And the buffet is no joke either. Or the thing about the lager and my decision to stick to honest-to-Eris-cider.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10577 on: February 08, 2013, 08:59:45 pm »

pp: I finished the free episodes of Slayers on Crackle. I liked it. Problem is that either there was a movie between the two seasons I watched and definitely missed some things, or they left out a season or two. I like watching things in order. They only had the first season and another called "Revolution", whose graphics were definitely upgraded, so Crackle did skip a season or two, right? Highly illogical.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10578 on: February 08, 2013, 10:44:57 pm »

PP: I want to go see Top Gun, my favorite movie of ALL TIME, in IMAX, but it's only in theaters until the 13th. I get paid on the 15th.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10579 on: February 09, 2013, 11:54:34 am »

PP: I want to go see Top Gun, my favorite movie of ALL TIME, in IMAX, but it's only in theaters until the 13th. I get paid on the 15th.

This is the saddest PP of all time :C /looks up showtimes to go see it.

PP: I only get one day off, which is fine, but I have to work my other job and I hate it so much. My supervisor told me to not quit just in case I don't get the extended contract. But damn it, I want to quit there so fucking bad.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10580 on: February 09, 2013, 12:59:55 pm »

Do you even lift?
Do you even? lift

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10581 on: February 09, 2013, 02:37:52 pm »

PP: Running a D&D game and realizing that Virtual Reality D&D would be amazing if it existed and yet it is so far off Sad

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10582 on: February 09, 2013, 04:24:24 pm »

wtf does that even mean, Stan? I know it's a meme, but still... wtf?
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10583 on: February 09, 2013, 07:27:30 pm »

I think it means "Damn son,-"

Lets see... something about manning up like that kid who can lift mad weights, the buff burliness of that other young dude who can bench press two of you.

pp: I finished the free episodes of Slayers on Crackle. I liked it. Problem is that either there was a movie between the two seasons I watched and definitely missed some things, or they left out a season or two. I like watching things in order. They only had the first season and another called "Revolution", whose graphics were definitely upgraded, so Crackle did skip a season or two, right? Highly illogical.

Watching in order for Slayers is so hilariously brutal. Don't think I watched anything that had half as many OVAs/Movies/Seasons as that.

Ninja'd: 863
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10584 on: February 09, 2013, 07:38:17 pm »

PP: Just very lonely since the girlfriend is out of town and the friends are busy.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10585 on: February 09, 2013, 07:42:54 pm »

PP1:  Long wait time for the resteraunt I'm at.

PP2:  The shitty touchscreen detection my phone.  I keep locking topics in accident, I should probably find something else to do before I accidentally delete the forum or something.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10586 on: February 09, 2013, 08:05:00 pm »

At least we'll know who to blame if the forums go down next time.

PP: Remembered the game that I should have bought ages ago in boxed physical form but now that I found it on Steam, I can't run it.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10587 on: February 10, 2013, 12:48:51 am »

PP: I'm gonna be 20 in another couple months and I'm stuck at home with no job being depressed. What am I going to do?

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10588 on: February 10, 2013, 01:00:06 am »

I bet you'll eventually find a decent job and feel happier with life. Just don't stop believing.

PP: Jury duty? Aw nerts!

At least, that's what I think.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10589 on: February 10, 2013, 02:33:58 am »

PP: I'm gonna be 20 in another couple months and I'm stuck at home with no job being depressed. What am I going to do?

Protip: go to every restaurant near you--literally all of them--and apply for a job as a dishwasher. Trust me when I say that, for the most part, most dishwashers don't last long at all. So if they're not looking for one at the moment you apply, they'll be looking for one in the near future.
The place I worked at last fall had four diswashers, me and three other guys. Two got fired, and the only reason they didn't fire a third was because he was a roommate/close friend of the kitchen manager.
Being a dishwasher is barely a step up from being unemployed, but it's something, and many places pay them better than minimum wage because it's such a rough job. And if you're not a shithead, the rest of the kitchen staff will like you because the kitchen staff appreciates and understands the kind of shitty job a dishwasher has. In addition, you could eventually become a cook if you pay attention to what goes on in the kitchen, or a server if you prove you have the personality and work ethic, and both of those jobs pay a good bit better. Hell, even if you just move up to busser it's an improvement because in a lot of places servers have to giver a certain percentage of tips with the bus boys. At the restaurant I worked at, bus boys could go home with $500 on the busiest nights.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 02:39:44 am by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Pages: 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: