The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 23, 2014, 04:25:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 799985 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10725 on: April 05, 2013, 03:31:06 am »

Tim Schafer is doing his new game, which looks fantastic.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10726 on: April 06, 2013, 09:36:27 pm »

PP: That feel when a friend needs help but I can't think of what to say.
One of my best friends called me at 3:30 this morning absolutely hysterical (night terrors as a result of a sexual assault incident that occurred a year ago combined with recently breaking up with her boyfriend--who has become verbally abusive--of 3 years) and I absolutely did not know what to say. I felt like I listened to her just sobbing into the phone for 10 minutes and I felt absolutely useless. Finally managed to talk her down by I guess just distracting her but damn, I feel like I'm just terrible at this shit.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10727 on: April 06, 2013, 09:55:18 pm »

Sometimes people just need someone to be there for them and listen to their troubles. Until you're asked for advice, continue what you're doing. I see nothing wrong with getting off-topic- it probably lessens the degree of anxiety she's having.

Of course, I'm no advice column journalist...
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10728 on: April 06, 2013, 11:13:23 pm »

PP: I am so tired of school. I still love learning but I am just so exhausted with doing any sort of work at all.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10729 on: April 07, 2013, 07:29:44 pm »

Maybe you should take a break for a semester or two or three.

pp: I really need to go back to school- I have no friends (or relatives for that matter) who seem to want to hang out with me. Sure, I could take that first step in asking them to hang out, but I'd most likely be rejected or I would have to continually be making that first step, which is pretty uncomfortable for me.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10730 on: April 07, 2013, 09:11:36 pm »

Maybe you should take a break for a semester or two or three.

That sounds like a much better idea than it actually is. I didn't have much of a choice when I took last semester off but I really wish I hadn't.

PP: My aunt/godmother removed me from Facebook.
A couple of former coworkers were just innocently shitposting on my wall a few weeks ago (it was pretty vulgar) and my aunt took it upon herself to practically lecture these two grown-ass men about "keeping it clean in [my] godson's Facebook." I deleted the whole thing and next thing I know she had removed me. Da fuck.

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10731 on: April 07, 2013, 10:19:28 pm »

PP: Trying to build a level in Unity for a group project and the fucking thing isn't giving my platforms textures so they're invisible. I swear, if Unity was a person I'd punch it in the face. Getting sick of it's shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10732 on: April 08, 2013, 03:30:23 am »

PP: Okay so I go, grab a nice big orange from the fridge, peel that shit, get some citrus mist in my eye, continue to peel, take a slice, eat it... What's that sour, bitter taste? OH FUCK GRAPEFRUIT. Fuck you grapefruit, you're a disgusting fruit.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10733 on: April 10, 2013, 11:39:53 am »

PP: My roommate was sick for like a month and I never caught it. Cool. Hear the same thing she had spread all over my work area. Well fuck. This thing's been going around for almost two months and I now I've just gotten it. So. Fuck you sickness.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10734 on: April 12, 2013, 03:51:19 am »

PP: Just ended my 6 year relationship with Sam... I was the one that did it and it was pretty mutual, but it still sucks... 6 years is a long time, going to take a long time for us both to get over it.. I know it's for the better though.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10735 on: April 12, 2013, 05:04:04 pm »

Oh gosh I'm really sorry to hear that, Milly. *Hug*
I hope things get better for you.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10736 on: April 13, 2013, 08:18:28 pm »

Break-ups are hard. Sorry to hear that, Milly.

pp: Just when it was just starting to get warm, it snowed again, but it was like Mother Nature ate one too many sugar-free candies and took a massive slippery dump.

pp2: In quickly walking to help my dad and brothers move a broken down car of ours on our property, I slipped and fell on my tailbone and back. Even though I was sitting there with tears in my eyes from the pain, none of them bothered to be nice and help me up.

pp3: I am a vendor for a popular greeting card company, and I can usually make my own hours. Because of the previous day's bad weather, my supervisor called yesterday to tell me to stay home. However, my dad told me to go into work anyway because the weather at the time was much better. I worked until midnight, and headed for home. Because of the darkness and a few other factors, my car ended up in the median between two highways. Tow truck got it out, but now I have a bit of whiplash. My car may be damaged a bit underneath too.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10737 on: April 14, 2013, 03:14:16 am »

PP: Grandfather got shingles and it caused his renal system to shut down. They got his kidneys to essentially come back online but holy shit it was a close call, and all this while my grandmother is slowly succumbing to the effects of late-stage Alzheimer's, which is to the point where she her body can't even remember how to stand up.

Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10738 on: April 16, 2013, 08:43:09 am »

PP: Long day in school -_- I want to sleep, but i can't because i have edit this movie...

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10739 on: April 16, 2013, 12:03:19 pm »

PP: Georgia still apparently has a school with a prom that is partially segregated (one that's integrated and one that's open to just white students). And to make it worse, when a group of students trying to create just one fully integrated prom asked for a statement of support from the governor, he called it a "silly publicity stunt" by the Georgia Democrats.

Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: