The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 19, 2014, 04:50:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 856281 times)
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10755 on: April 28, 2013, 12:48:43 am »

I hear ya. There's 6 people in this house and everyone could be on the internet at anytime.

Also, every time someone turns the cordless phone on or off at my house, the internet connection reboots itself. I could almost never play games online without getting forcibly booted off during the day. Fortunately, we do have a corded phone, but that doesn't always get used.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10756 on: April 29, 2013, 07:20:10 pm »

PP: When I'm doing something stupid, and someone tries to tell me that I'm doing something stupid. I am a grown ass man. I fully understand the consequences of my actions, but fuck them. I mean, maybe if it's not something that's common knowledge, like "Watch out, that squirrel you're feeding is actually a Canadian Bush squirrel, known for their deadly poison and hatred for men named Aaron!" Then, yeah, go ahead and warn me, but don't tell me that I shouldn't feed a squirrel from my hand because it's a wild animal and it might have rabies. I fucking know. If I cared, I wouldn't be trying to trick it into smoking a cigarette.

At least, that's what I think.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10757 on: April 30, 2013, 01:50:44 pm »

PP: WHO THE FUCK SET A THERMOSTAT TO 71 FUCKING DEGREES WHEN IT'S 65 DEGREES OUTSIDE? I TELL YA WHO, MY FUCKING ROOMMATE. WHAAAAARGBL
seriously do, gettin' real tired of this shit. Next time I get up on a warm, clear spring day and the heater is on, I'm telling that motherfucker he can pay the power bill himself. 71 degrees is too high no matter what time of year it is, and it's why we've been getting $180 power bills all winter.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10758 on: April 30, 2013, 11:39:36 pm »

pp: I thought I had one friend in this state, but I guess he called it quits awhile back and never told me. Apparently, he had a birthday party recently that I wasn't invited to. My theory kinda makes sense, right? Time to consider defriending  or wait and see what happens? I seem to suck at friends.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10759 on: April 30, 2013, 11:46:11 pm »

PP: Dammit Steam, you play UT2004 but not Crusader Kings, Half-Life or any other old game I have on there? Damn you and your Error Code 80!

Ninja'd: 863
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10760 on: May 02, 2013, 02:15:40 am »

Profanity-filled Roommate PP again: Fucking asshole tells us three days before we're supposed to renew the lease that he wants out, and I just found out today.
What in the actual fuck. If I wasn't so tired I'd probably go in there and wake his ass the hell up and chew him the fuck out. I know he's been a shitty roommate, fucking never cleaning anything up and always fucking with the thermostat and never turning a goddamn thing off and leaving the door unlocked when he leaves, but Jesus Goddamn buttfucking Christ in hell, you don't tell your roommates LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE LEASE IS UP FOR RENEWAL THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SIGN. FUCK I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10761 on: May 02, 2013, 02:47:35 am »

I don't suppose there's someplace you can go to advertise for a new (and so much more improved) roommate that a ton of people can see really quickly? Like online or a flier? If you find a new roommate after you sign the lease (assuming you will), there won't be too much trouble for you and the landlord, will there?

Just hang in there- your dealing with this mannerless scum is almost over... and then you could throw a party!
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10762 on: May 02, 2013, 02:00:52 pm »

Yeah the school's got a page for commuters and a few other things that I've already posted on. But most commuters have already gotten their housing situation sorted out by now. Our house is also kind of expensive and far from campus.
Last night I posted something on Facebook asking if anyone was looking for a place to live, and in that post I called my roommate a shitlord (I'm not Facebook friends with him). One of my other "friends" apparently showed it to him and now he's pissed.

Fuck I'm so tired, physically, mentally and emotionally. I don't want to be around anyone. I just want to drive to the desert and be a thousand miles from any human being.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10763 on: May 02, 2013, 03:15:49 pm »

If he's pissed, say
Fucking asshole tells us three days before we're supposed to renew the lease that he wants out, and I just found out today.
What in the actual fuck. If I wasn't so tired I'd probably go in there and wake his ass the hell up and chew him the fuck out. I know he's been a shitty roommate, fucking never cleaning anything up and always fucking with the thermostat and never turning a goddamn thing off and leaving the door unlocked when he leaves, but Jesus Goddamn buttfucking Christ in hell, you don't tell your roommates LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE LEASE IS UP FOR RENEWAL THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SIGN. FUCK I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
And then flip him the bird. Because he sounds like a fucking Shitlord, and you flip shitlords the bird.

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #10764 on: May 04, 2013, 11:47:16 am »

PP: Again, working 16 days in a row without a day off.

Getting really, really exhausted.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10765 on: May 08, 2013, 08:28:58 pm »

PP: Leafs lost to the Bruins in OT 4-3 and trail behind in the series 3-1. Tense game but I doubt anyone has any hope for Friday's game.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10766 on: May 09, 2013, 10:49:08 am »

PP: I just found out that a kid I was really good friends with when we were younger got too far into the punk scene and is all fucked up with heroin and pain pills. He mentioned that he wanted to try going to school, hoping that maybe trying to be productive would help him kick his habits, and I said "Yeah, that's a good idea. You should do that. And not Heroin."

PPII: I'm bad at helping.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10767 on: May 11, 2013, 03:03:40 pm »

PP: This sore throat can go to hell :C

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10768 on: May 13, 2013, 09:39:41 pm »

PP: Toronto lost 4-5 in OT to Boston. A Cinderella story in tatters after making a kickass comeback from 3-1 in the series.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10769 on: May 15, 2013, 08:37:21 pm »

PP: When you walk into the barbershop hoping for "Dapper" and walk out with "Macklemore".

Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: