The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 30, 2014, 10:02:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 830046 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10800 on: June 14, 2013, 11:41:19 am »

Stop fapping so hard.
If he's having shit come out of his groin from fapping then he's doing it wrong.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10801 on: June 14, 2013, 04:11:47 pm »

Stop fapping so hard.

Since it pulled so easily, this could only be a sign that I dont fap hard enough, Yut.

and TLO? Same for you.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10802 on: June 15, 2013, 10:47:18 am »

*Walks into thread*

Did someone leave the window open las-...

*Walks out of thread*

At least, that's what I think.
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10803 on: June 15, 2013, 08:16:14 pm »

PP: Spambots. Over 6K registered since the last time the mods cleaned out the registration. I just wiped it all, and spent my weekend thus far setting up an image-verification system to slow down the flood...

/flail

I hate spammers.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10804 on: June 16, 2013, 04:55:25 pm »

And not to make it sound like the mods were slacking, we were getting something in the neighborhood of 500 spam registrations a day.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10805 on: June 16, 2013, 11:56:13 pm »

PP: I really wanted to enjoy The Last Of Us, but the gameplay just gets so repetitive and boring.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10806 on: June 20, 2013, 08:15:37 pm »

PP: I am so fucking sick of getting called into work early. Every time without fucking FAIL they'll call me to come early before my day off. So, I'm going to get called in tomorrow for ANOTHER 12 hour shift. Then, they decided to call me TWO FUCKING HOURS before my shift starts to come early. so, instead of midnight, I now have to go in at 9. Fuck this job, fuck this, fuck you for not giving time and then getting PISSED OFF if I don't want to come in. I'm sorry that I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE other than this GOD DAMN JOB.

/ rant

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10807 on: June 20, 2013, 10:05:20 pm »

PP: The new Super Luigi Bros. U DLC just came out today, so I went into town to get a 2000 wii points card for my wii u, and you know what? NINTENDO ARE A BUNCH OF BRAIN DEAD FUCKING IDIOTS WHO THINK USING TWO DIFFERENT CURRENCIES FOR THEIR CONSOLES IS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA. This 2000 points card I got is ONLY for Wii, not Wii U, WII. I need a $20 eShop Card for the Wii U. What made them thing this was a good fucking idea? You can't get refunds on this shit either, so I wasted a good $20. Jesus Christ as if they could get anymore incompetent.

EDIT: PP: And apparently Nintendo are fucking taxing people now! I got an eShop card to buy my $19.99 thing, and they throw another fucking $3 in taxes on top of it! When I fucking buy a $20 card to buy a $20 product online, I expect to only have to pay $20, I don't wanna shell out for a $50 card to buy a $20 thing. They should adjust their cards accordingly to accommodate taxes, $25 instead of $20 and so forth.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 07:19:09 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10808 on: June 27, 2013, 04:43:03 pm »

PP: these fucking kids and playing in my fucking stairwell. They're are about twelve different stairwells and yet they play in MINE. So, today after getting off of work late this morning, I slept on the couch and was woken up an hour later to those shitheads pounding on the walls outside. I gave them a piece of my fucking mind, I did. I REALLY HATE that the parents just kick their fucking kids out of the house from morning until 10 at night because they don't want to deal with their shit. I shouldn't have to fucking parent them and let them know that there are OTHER PEOPLE LIVING HERE.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10809 on: June 27, 2013, 05:07:46 pm »

PP: World War Z. Holy fucking shit. Fuck this movie in its rotten "miracle cure" asshole. My favorite book of all time is now my most hated movie of all time. I'm so fucking mad right now.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10810 on: June 27, 2013, 11:14:13 pm »

PP: World War Z. Holy fucking shit. Fuck this movie in its rotten "miracle cure" asshole. My favorite book of all time is now my most hated movie of all time. I'm so fucking mad right now.
The author himself wasn't a fan... Saying the only thing they kept from the book was the title.

Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10811 on: June 28, 2013, 05:41:25 am »

The author himself wasn't a fan... Saying the only thing they kept from the book was the title.

Yeah I read an article that quotes him. It didn't explicitly say that he didn't like it, but he said "There are a lot of college kids who have been waiting to see the Battle of Yonkers and   I don't know if it's gonna be in there."
And it wasn't. And I was pissed. My roommate said he could feel my anger radiating off of me.
And now I'm rereading the book to get that awful taste out of my mouth.

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10812 on: June 28, 2013, 12:26:59 pm »

I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed if somebody made a movie off of something I wrote, and it ended up being nothing like it.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10813 on: June 28, 2013, 12:49:55 pm »

I'd be pretty pissed if I paid 14 bucks to go watch a zombie movie with a 20-minute sequence that showed exactly how soldiers were having their guns reloaded and how they slept in shifts. I'm told that the best way to watch it is to just pretend that it's just another story that would've been in the book instead of comparing it. But, I haven't watched it, so I don't know.

At least, that's what I think.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10814 on: June 28, 2013, 05:30:18 pm »

I'd be pretty pissed if I paid 14 bucks to go watch a zombie movie with a 20-minute sequence that showed exactly how soldiers were having their guns reloaded and how they slept in shifts. I'm told that the best way to watch it is to just pretend that it's just another story that would've been in the book instead of comparing it. But, I haven't watched it, so I don't know.

The thing is that the book is about a global response to a seemingly insurmountable threat, and how humanity pulled itself back from the brink of destruction almost entirely through sheer force of will, not finding a magic bullet. He'll the book even states at multiple points that there WAS no magic bullet, although not quite in those terms. There was so much in there that would have made it more than just the "search for a cure" movie it was. It was almost everything the book obviously tried not to be, and that was my problem. It's hard to watch it as another story when they changed so much.
I'm not upse about the quality of the movie itself. If it had any other title I probably would have liked it. But why make a movie based on a novel when youre gonna change everything that made the novel what it was?
But anyway, I guess I'm done ranting about it. A lot of people liked it, some didnt, I just happen to b part of the latter. It's how all movies are. But god dammit I wanted to see Yonkers.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:34:13 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: