The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 25, 2014, 09:21:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 823695 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10830 on: July 12, 2013, 04:47:39 pm »

PP: So I'm doing this career counselling thing to help me find a job. I was in the middle of some exercises when they called, and barely found the phone in time. Alright, so I figure I'll just call them back. Haha, nope, you don't get to talk to a real person, you get to talk to a fucking robot with no options to talk to a real fucking human being.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10831 on: July 14, 2013, 08:35:08 pm »

PP: Everyone is a bunch of dumb and stupid poo poo heads who seem to think they know everything and it just makes me want to go live in the deepest recesses of the Appalachian mountains

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10832 on: July 14, 2013, 09:18:19 pm »

PP- Got a heaps bad burn from a motorbike exhaust. Not only is it going to leave a big scar on my leg but it's stopping me from doing a whole heap of activities that I was really looking forward to doing while here in Vang Vien!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10833 on: July 15, 2013, 04:35:26 pm »

PP- Milady's moved back to Cornwall.  Sad

EDIT- PP2- Fucking ridiculous UK knife laws. Even if it has a blade less than 3" long, a knife is illegal if it has a locking mechanism, such as that found on Opinel knives. It's a freakin' safety measure so the damn thing doesn't slice the user's fingers, damn it! And why is a folding knife legal at that size, but a fixed or locking blade isn't? ARGH!

PP3- the forum's kinda dead these days...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 12:37:40 pm by Cheez » Logged

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10834 on: July 17, 2013, 08:45:49 pm »

PP: I'm so fucking tired. I haven't slept a full night since last Monday, the night before my grandfather died. Even when I took an OTC sleep aid, and I could feel that my body desperately wanted to fall asleep, I couldn't.

PP #2: I haven't been this stressed out in a while. Pretty sure right now I'm just a ticking time bomb of emotions and stress.

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10835 on: July 17, 2013, 11:41:23 pm »

PP: there's a fox in our neighborhood that wants to make a meal out of one or more of our chickens. It seems to only comes around early morning or when it starts getting dark, but not very often, fortunately. Today, we would have lost one if my parents weren't already outside and came running when our oldest hen sounded the alarm. We do have a live trap, but they're afraid to use it and bait it because a skunk might find delight in an unfrozen piece of raw (store-bought!) chicken for dinner.

PP2: my OCD is acting up again. Where's the freaking off button?!
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10836 on: July 20, 2013, 11:29:55 pm »

PP: Can't find a job to save my damn life

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10837 on: July 22, 2013, 04:23:59 pm »

PP: Internet goes out, flickers back to life and goes right back into a coma. Repeatedly. How do I fix it? I jiggle some of the cables, just... cable cables. I don't know what they do or what but it fixed it. Also picked up the modem and turned it around a few times, think that might have helped.

PP Reloaded: Networking cables are jacked in and they're doing their own stuff, not working when it should and being a total jerkface. Had to guess what books and DVDs I had due at the library today.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:04:59 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10838 on: July 24, 2013, 07:08:16 pm »

PP: Fuck work. Fuck the real world. Fuck everything. I am absolutely not ready to face my life again. I seriously considered calling out for the rest of the week and just going home to my parents' house, and maybe never coming back. And right now I'm entertaining the idea of turning in my two weeks tomorrow and moving home early rather than waiting until December.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10839 on: July 25, 2013, 10:51:43 pm »

PP: Just finished Twin Peaks. There will never be another season.

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10840 on: July 26, 2013, 12:51:43 am »

PP: I've been able to play Thursday night Pathfinder with my friends again, and whipped up a new character to join them since my old one is way behind. Thus began Corianthe Nt'ske, the lovely and chaste Elven bard who slings party buffs and arrows like nobody's business. We got into a tough encounter with an oni, and after our tanks went down, our sorcerer decided to make a deal with him. Turns out that deal involved poor virginal Corianthe's uterus. So now, next session will take place after a lengthy time skip, and I get to play as a terrified, suicidally depressed pregnant woman in her third trimester with an evil fetus inside of her, and all the stat penalties that come with it.

I'm going to sic my demon baby on the sorcerer the minute it pops out.

Related AP: While I'm not looking forward to the severe penalties to my character, I AM looking forward to roleplaying her. It has made things interesting, to say the least.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 12:53:28 am by TeeZee » Logged
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10841 on: July 26, 2013, 09:17:15 am »

PP: I've been able to play Thursday night Pathfinder with my friends again, and whipped up a new character to join them since my old one is way behind. Thus began Corianthe Nt'ske, the lovely and chaste Elven bard who slings party buffs and arrows like nobody's business. We got into a tough encounter with an oni, and after our tanks went down, our sorcerer decided to make a deal with him. Turns out that deal involved poor virginal Corianthe's uterus. So now, next session will take place after a lengthy time skip, and I get to play as a terrified, suicidally depressed pregnant woman in her third trimester with an evil fetus inside of her, and all the stat penalties that come with it.

Related AP: While I'm not looking forward to the severe penalties to my character, I AM looking forward to roleplaying her. It has made things interesting, to say the least.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10842 on: July 26, 2013, 10:26:49 am »

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10843 on: July 26, 2013, 05:44:04 pm »

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10844 on: July 26, 2013, 09:23:47 pm »

Those last three posts are now my favorite posts ever on this forum.
Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: