The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 20, 2014, 02:29:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 729 730 [731] 732 733 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 776769 times)
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10950 on: September 20, 2013, 05:33:04 pm »

PP: I am sick for the 7th week in a row. For the past 7 weeks there has been one day where I have woken up feeling horrible then threw up everything in my stomach and felt better afterwards. I have no idea what is causing it and I am really worried now,

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10951 on: September 20, 2013, 06:52:56 pm »

PP: There was this new guy at work. Very friendly guy, hard worker, and he and I got along great. Talked about video games and geeky shit...I really enjoyed working with him. Yesterday, I noticed he didn't come in, but nothing was said. Well, today our boss told us that he'd been arrested because he stabbed his ex-fiance and roommate with a fucking katana. Apparently the engagement went kaput and they tried to kick him out of the apartment, so I guess he just lost it. None of the injuries were life threatening, so at least there's that. But still...shit, man. I liked that guy.

...A FUCKING KATANA.
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #10952 on: September 20, 2013, 07:49:05 pm »

PP: My habit of wanted to make dark, dark jokes. It comes in handy when everyone wants to laugh at a morbid situation, but it's in appropriate far too often.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10953 on: September 21, 2013, 11:41:46 am »

PP: This QA course is bullshit
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10954 on: September 21, 2013, 01:06:35 pm »

Semi-PP: I just came home from breakfast with my girlfriend to find that my brother's dog had shit on the floor.

Now, it's a semi-PP because it was fucking hilarious. It was easily the most shit I have ever seen from any dog, and we used to own English Mastiffs. She's a chihuahua dachshund mix, which is not a large dog. It's doubly hilarious because she's a "poop-walker", and there was so much poop that she must have been holding it for quite a long time. She walked from the kitchen, through the dining area then on through the living room, down our short hallway and ended on the far side of my room. It looked like fucking Billy from Family circus had a stinky adventure through my damn apartment.
(click to show/hide)

At least, that's what I think.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10955 on: September 22, 2013, 12:32:26 am »

PP: Um...  My girlfriend left me... Because I took her suicidal thoughts seriously and told her mom.

I don't know what to do now.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10956 on: September 22, 2013, 01:11:38 am »

I'm sorry, dude. You did the right thing, though. Someone close to me has spent time in a mental health facility for threatening to and attempting to kill himself. After he got out and later relapsed, you bet your ass I called his mom at four in the morning. His response was to call me and yell some of the most vile, hateful things anyone has ever said to me. Later he calmed down and apologized, and appreciated that I cared enough to do it. Point is, your girl will be pissed. That's just to be expected. But there's hope that once the dust settles, she'll come around. Hang in there, man.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10957 on: September 22, 2013, 08:27:11 pm »

PP: My aunt is laying claim to my grandfather's kilt to give to her son who is a) younger than me and b) too skinny to wear it and c) a piece of shit who's not gonna take care of it. It's one of two of my grandfather's things that I want and I have a bad feeling I'm not gonna get either one.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:28:56 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10958 on: September 22, 2013, 08:46:43 pm »

@Stan, TeeZee is right, you did the right thing.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10959 on: September 23, 2013, 09:47:28 am »

her mom is really concerned about me as well as her, and like I said, I dont know what to do.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10960 on: September 23, 2013, 10:00:00 am »

You did what you could. You did the right thing. Keep doing the right thing, and hopefully all will end well.

I suppose if the mom hasn't already thought of it, tell her to get her daughter to a doctor or someone who can talk to her about all this. You and the mom are, well, not doctors- you don't have the training, know-how, or ability to write prescriptions.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10961 on: September 23, 2013, 03:44:03 pm »

She is a psychology nurse, actually. She gave me a big list of contact information for counselling and outreach centers. Nikki's family took her to see a psychologist and since then all has kind of blown over. Still very worried, however.

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10962 on: September 24, 2013, 04:02:13 pm »

PP:  My insane work schedule is finally starting to catch up with me.  I was convinced today was Wednesday  when I got up.  And later, even after figuring out it is in fact Tuesday I ended up shortly thereafter thinking it was Wednesday AGAIN.  I need a day off.

Related PP:  I don't know what it is but every time I put in over the top work hours I end up with serious nicotine cravings.  Gah... must fight urge to smoke...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10963 on: September 24, 2013, 06:41:58 pm »

PP: Got in trouble with my roommates this afternoon because one of my friends showed up this morning looking for a place to crash.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10964 on: September 28, 2013, 12:35:32 pm »

PP: I'm a spring and summer kind of person, but I don't dislike fall (just that particular season that comes after it). However, what I do hate are all the people who act like it's the first fucking autumn ever. "OMG I AM LOVING THIS WEATHER I'M WEARING MY FAVE SWEATER N ABOUT 2 GO 2 [coffee place here] FOR PUMPKIN [hot beverage here]"
x1000000

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Pages: 1 ... 729 730 [731] 732 733 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: