The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 19, 2014, 07:57:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 731 732 [733] 734 735 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 796834 times)
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10980 on: October 07, 2013, 08:27:00 pm »

I like The Walking Dead. Maybe my standards for a TV show aren't as high as some of you peoples' but I'm sure I've seen worse. Sure, there are some things about it that annoy me, but I'll still watch the new season when it comes out this Sunday with my family, who are also into it. C:[/spoiler]

This, yo. I know that, objectively, season 2 was NOT good. The first half of season 3 kicked ass, and the second half had a lot of buildup with a climax that was good but oversold (except that last episode, that was shit). But I still enjoy it, and it was one of the few things on TV I looked forward to that weren't sports (for me it's pretty much The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones).
I also have somewhat of an emotional investment in it because it's filmed near where I live (the high school in season 2? def my school) but whatever.

PP: Braves are about to shit themselves out of the playoffs against a team they beat in the regular season, and the Falcons are herpa derping their way into a loss against the New York Buttfumbles. Err, New York Jets. I fucking hate sports. At least Auburn is 4-1 so far after last year's disastrous 3-8 nightmare AND AS I TYPE THIS THE DODGERS HIT ANOTHER FUCKING HOME RUN. FUCK ATLANTA SPORTS. I'M MOVING TO CHICAGO. AT LEAST THEIR TEAMS ARE SHIT AND THEY KNOW IT.

EDIT
YEP
FALCONS LOSE 30-28 A LITERAL LAST SECOND FIELD GOAL
BRAVES LOSE 4-3 ON A BOTTOM OF THE 8TH 2 RUN HOMER
EXCUSE ME WHILE I KILL MYSELF
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:22:00 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10981 on: October 08, 2013, 02:54:33 am »

I like The Walking Dead. Maybe my standards for a TV show aren't as high as some of you peoples' but I'm sure I've seen worse. Sure, there are some things about it that annoy me, but I'll still watch the new season when it comes out this Sunday with my family, who are also into it. C:

And to correct Yut:

(click to show/hide)
It's not like downright terrible or anything, it's entertaining enough to keep me watching, but I've picked up on a fair bit of stuff that's made me kinda cringe.

PP: I've been playing Xbox for ages now, I've had so many fond memories of the consoles, staying up late, playing with friends... In recent months I've just kinda lost interest in it... So I'm going to sell it online, with almost all of its games. PS3 is just a better console, it has some of my all-time favorites on it. But still, after so many fun years of playing the 360, it just feels weird to delete my profile, remove all my games from my disc book, and box them back up to be sold online. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10982 on: October 08, 2013, 10:18:18 am »

I like The Walking Dead. Maybe my standards for a TV show aren't as high as some of you peoples' but I'm sure I've seen worse. Sure, there are some things about it that annoy me, but I'll still watch the new season when it comes out this Sunday with my family, who are also into it. C:

I'm with Syn, enjoyed The Walking Dead but only saw two seasons of it. And Season 2's opener was outright amazing. Tense as all hell and was crazy good. The quality varied after that but still had some pretty good moments.

PP: Now that I'm done with A Dance With Dragons, I have to wait god knows how long to see what happens to

(click to show/hide)

Ninja'd: 863
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #10983 on: October 08, 2013, 11:08:06 am »

It's not like downright terrible or anything, it's entertaining enough to keep me watching, but I've picked up on a fair bit of stuff that's made me kinda cringe.

PP: I've been playing Xbox for ages now, I've had so many fond memories of the consoles, staying up late, playing with friends... In recent months I've just kinda lost interest in it... So I'm going to sell it online, with almost all of its games. PS3 is just a better console, it has some of my all-time favorites on it. But still, after so many fun years of playing the 360, it just feels weird to delete my profile, remove all my games from my disc book, and box them back up to be sold online. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

Serious question here, how much you want for it and you gonna eBay that shit?

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10984 on: October 08, 2013, 11:56:16 am »

Still thinking about what to put it at. And yeah, gonna stick it up on eBay. It comes with 2 controllers, a Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Mic, a bunch of games, and all the XBLA games I've bought are licensed to the console, so you could redownload and play any of the XBLA games or DLC I've purchased.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10985 on: October 08, 2013, 08:45:25 pm »

PP: This ghetto ass printer can't print out graphs from MS Word 2000 or 2003 or Excel 97. I know it's shit and needs to be paper fed like a pissant bastard but not printing the heart of the graphs? That's just being a douche.
PP2: And this assignment wasn't even for marks.
PP3: Before I tried to print this shit out, Leafs lost to the Avalanche 2-1. Thought they'd lose against them, no way it would have been against the Habs or Sens.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10986 on: October 08, 2013, 10:02:27 pm »

Serious question here, how much you want for it and you gonna eBay that shit?
Alright, so I'm thinking of starting it at $200, it has 27 games, 2 controllers, play and charge kit, wireless mic, and it's a 250gb slim model. It wont have XBLA games like I mentioned, that shit was just too much of a bother to deal with.

I also have an Aqua Blue 3DS going up sometime soon with Luigi's Mansion 2, a Circle Pad Pro, as well as the Ambassador Games, along with some other games for about $200 as well.

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10987 on: October 09, 2013, 03:47:27 am »

PP:  Fucking eBay, the buyer for my hard drive backed out.  Why is it so hard for me to get rid of this thing?

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10988 on: October 09, 2013, 09:00:50 am »

PP: I screamed at my boss and had an emotional break down at work because of the stress of the job and the pressure my higher ups were giving me to get shit done on time. Shit can't get done on time when you're working with people who do not GIVE A SHIT. So, yeah, it was a fun night, last night.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10989 on: October 09, 2013, 11:45:27 am »

*Hugs da Hail*
That sounds stressful as fuck. Hopefully things improve. :c

PP: I'm feeling really shitty today, sore throat, coughing, runny nose... Today is gonna be a fun day.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10990 on: October 09, 2013, 02:13:12 pm »

PP: heard another mouse or shrew in my room. Wish I knew where they've been coming in. Time to rebait the traps with peanut butter and/or bacon grease... >.<
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10991 on: October 09, 2013, 03:00:14 pm »

@Hail, sorry to hear about teh stress.  I unfortunately am intimately familiar with how much it sucks.

PP:  GTA Online has at least one borked achievement.  Last night I bought my high end crib and proceeded to pack the garage full of awesome cars and blow almost all the rest of my ill gotten (but hard earned) gains on weapons and ammo.  Life was good.  Then I was looking at a trophy list today and realized I should have gotten the "American Dream" achievement when I bought my apartment.  A little google magic quickly revealed that the trophy/achievement only pops if you buy the property "online" and not using the real esate sign in front of the building.  Guess which one I did?  I am NOT selling my property and rebuying it to get the trophy but it still pisses me off.

Related PP:  Just read the patch notes for the 1.03 update that went live this morning.  Rockstar removed the ability to restart missions and thereby grind cash.  Yay... don't fix the stability issues or anything else.  Remove players ability to actually get some bling without buying microtransaction BS.  Glad I got the grinding for my crib out of the way when I did.  I predict GTA online will be a ghost town shortly unless the upcoming DLC is extremely impressive.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 03:04:31 pm by TheLastOutlaw » Logged

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10992 on: October 10, 2013, 02:43:37 am »

PP: People on bicycles have to follow the laws/rules of the road here, but fat people on their scooter things don't. What the fuck.

EDIT: PP: So apparently I might have aspergers... Gonna be getting myself tested this week.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:34:30 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10993 on: October 13, 2013, 09:35:19 pm »

I had thought I had asperger's too. I had a hard time taking the test and couldn't finish before the tester stopped me and told me I had the obsessive part of OCD, which can greatly interfere with a lot of things that I do. Good luck! I hope you get some helpful answers.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #10994 on: October 14, 2013, 02:58:23 am »

pp: only about 8 hours of sleep between the past few days
Pages: 1 ... 731 732 [733] 734 735 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: