The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 29, 2014, 11:59:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737] 738 739 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 803338 times)
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #11040 on: November 08, 2013, 04:54:36 pm »

I fail to understand the appeal of the CoD series what with the fact that Battlefield exists and all. I mean I guess if you're only interested in running around on foot shooting people I understand but in Battlefield YOU HAVE PLANES. AND TANKS. AND OTHER THINGS THAT ARE WAY MORE INTERESTING THAN JUST RUNNING AROUND ON FOOT.
Maybe it has something do with the fact that EA are a bunch of fascists when it comes to reselling games and online play and the fact that there's no local multiplayer option, but as far as the actual game goes I'd choose Battlefield, eating lead paint, THEN Call of Duty.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11041 on: November 08, 2013, 09:38:23 pm »

I used to really love the arcadey feel of CoD Ghosts, but... I just can't go back to it after playing Battlefield. Even Battlefield 4, on PS3, with only 24 players and dumbed down graphics, is a much more enjoyable experience. 

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11042 on: November 09, 2013, 12:31:54 am »

Anyways, what I'm pissed about is now that I've bought it I'll only get like half of what it's worth for trade in value.

you're surprised?

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11043 on: November 09, 2013, 01:03:45 am »

No? I never said I was surprised, I said I was pissed.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11044 on: November 09, 2013, 06:10:09 pm »

No? I never said I was surprised, I said I was pissed.

I used to remember the "logic" behind how they figured out the pricing for the games, but i forgot it as soon as i left the store. Boss basically compared trading the video game to like a car or some shit like that. It was ... god that job was horrible, hahahahahaha

PP: workworkwork

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11045 on: November 09, 2013, 07:35:16 pm »

Unfortunately I just don't have the patience to resell it elsewhere to maybe get another $10 or $20.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11046 on: November 09, 2013, 07:53:02 pm »

They give you a price based on their supply. If they have a lot of copies, they're not going to give you much because it isn't selling well. On top of that, they're going to resell it, so the less they give you, the more they can make off of it.

At least, that's what I think.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11047 on: November 09, 2013, 08:35:00 pm »

I remember a bunch of dudebros got so mad when they traded in a bunch of madden games and got like .25 cents for them. that was fantastic.

PP: i have to work early tomorrow and i haven't slept yet.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #11048 on: November 11, 2013, 02:54:25 pm »

PP: My dad was arrested this morning for driving on a suspended license that was the result of a speeding ticket he didn't pay in 2011. Why didn't he pay it, you wonder? Because my family's broke as shit and he couldn't afford it.
My life just keeps getting better and better. I can't fucking wait for this shit-ass year to be over.
GG 2013 NO RE PLS
edit: frankly the worst part of the shitstorm that has been my family's existence the last six months is the pity party my mom is having for herself. After I picked her up from work all she did on the way home was cry about how her life was shit, and that's a direct quote. I get it, I really do. Shit's been rough this year, REAL fuckin' rough. But I really don't think the solution is coming home, curling up in a ball in bed, and sleeping until she has to get up for work the next day and then repeating the process.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:28:52 am by Major Cobalt » Logged

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11049 on: November 13, 2013, 01:36:58 pm »

PP:  I think I'm getting an ear infection.  I don't feel like my head is stuffed up but today ever time I yawn my eardrum feels like it's going to burst and makes the worst popping/crackling noise.

@ Cobalt, you're right if your mom never moves past denial and/or avoidance she'll never actually start the coping process.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11050 on: November 14, 2013, 02:54:05 pm »

PP: Mom is gonna kick me out of the house if I don't get a job soon.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11051 on: November 15, 2013, 07:14:13 am »

PP: Update, whatever is wrong with my ear is getting worse, taking today off work to go to the doctor before my ear drum splits or something.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #11052 on: November 15, 2013, 02:31:03 pm »

PP: Bossman at my part-time saw me in person, asked me if I could work Saturday and Sunday, and all was well...until 20 minutes ago when I got a text saying I was actually scheduled to work tonight too but he forgot to tell me. Guess I didn't get my three days off in a row after all.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11053 on: November 15, 2013, 07:37:25 pm »

/drunken updates. Emo-gear all up to 11: PP: Everytime i go out with friends i become burden/third wheel to others because i'm not as social/good with girls as they are so i decided to leave early because i'm not needed. Fuck this. I'm so tired of this fucking loneliness. < and this from guy who had today 19+ ppl party. Should i just shut the fuck up or what? I don't know what to do.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #11054 on: November 15, 2013, 09:44:20 pm »

PP: Went to make myself a nice cup of coffee and I was gonna Irish it up a little bit. Pulled the bottle of Bailey's out of the cabinet. Huh, is this the same bottle of Bailey's that was in the cabinet when I was eleven? Nah, surely it isn't.
The chunks that poured into my coffee indicated that it was indeed a bottle of Bailey's that was at least ten years old.
So instead of using Bailey's I used Kahlua and emptied the bottle into my cup. Oops.

PP #2: Gonna have to buy my mom a new bottle of Kahlua.

Really wish my parents kept more liquor in the house, but my mom doesn't drink it at all and my dad drinks too much of it. Maybe I'll start my own little collection, because y'know there are some nights you just need to get a little buzz goin', and beer isn't gonna get the job done quick enough.

Related AP: This combination of half coffee and half Kahlua is delicious.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:46:48 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737] 738 739 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: