The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 30, 2014, 10:08:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 737 738 [739] 740 741 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 830604 times)
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11070 on: November 26, 2013, 04:45:04 pm »

PP: Mother Nature is being a bitch. WHERE IS MY FUCKING WINTER???

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #11071 on: November 27, 2013, 05:49:35 pm »

PP: Mother Nature is being a bitch. WHERE IS MY FUCKING WINTER???

Hopefully missed its flight and isn't going to make it this year

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11072 on: November 27, 2013, 07:09:28 pm »

PP: Got an electricity bill for 925 for three months. It's wrong. Despite their meter reading being a month old, the meter is way lower than what they say it was. So while i have to call the electricity company tomorrow, at least I won't be paying 185 that I do not have.

PP2: Really fucking sick of being this poor.

PP3: Coursework building up. Just can't get motivated.

PP4: Kinda depressed about it.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11073 on: November 27, 2013, 09:44:23 pm »

PP: First a little backstory. When I moved back to Virginia after I broke up with my girlfriend in North Carolina I was going to move in with my mom but two of my friends offered to let me stay with them as long as I did chores and kept the house clean and such while I looked for a job. So I moved in with them in July and all was swell for a couple of moths. But as many of you know the job market is shit and the fact that my only experience is in fast food as a cook and the fact that I have a shoplifting charge on my record due to my ex wife's kleptomania do not help the matter at all. So I was unable to find a job and my friend's brother who also lives here threw a hissy fit and turned off the wifi. That was solved when he finally told me that I could just pay him $20 for the internet and pay 1/4th of the electric bill and he would stop being a dick. I get like $240 a month donating plasma so I agreed. Things were fine for another couple of months. Then they took a blood sample at the plasma center and my total protein came back low so I was unable to donate for two weeks meaning I didn't have my share of the utility money. So my friend flips shit calling me names and telling me that I am not allowed to use the electricity until I pay them back and that now I have to pay a share of the rent as well. So she expects me to pay 1/4th of the rent, 1/4th of the utilities, 1/4th of the internet, and clean up all their shit that they are too lazy to clean and sleep in a glorified closet that they use as the kid's room during the week and sleep on a tiny love seat on the weekends when the kids are here. So I told them that I will pay them what I owe them and then I am getting out and moving in with someone else because I do not need this drama.

Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11074 on: December 01, 2013, 05:35:13 pm »

Hopefully missed its flight and isn't going to make it this year

As unholy mix of viking, eskimo and polar bear i demand some goddamn snow!!!

In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11075 on: December 03, 2013, 11:08:35 pm »

it is here.

Where I am hiding.

TAKE IT.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11076 on: December 04, 2013, 03:13:31 am »

it is here.

Where I am hiding.

TAKE IT.

GIVE IT TO MEEEEE

HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #11077 on: December 04, 2013, 06:25:27 pm »

December 3rd
It's 7:21 PM EST
67 degrees
I'm wearing shorts  Cool

PP: Biggest asshole customer at the cleaners has called two nights in a row asking us to stay open late for him.
Well I mean I don't know for certain that's what it was, because I didn't answer because that's always what he wants when calls at 5 til close.
If someone is a little late and asks if we'll be there a few minutes late, yeah that's cool, I'll hang around. But when you're a douche who demands we stay open by 15 minutes or more? Yeah I'm just not gonna answer the phone. ESPECIALLY if you have done this gofer and FORGOT TO COME BY.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11078 on: December 05, 2013, 03:04:20 am »

When I worked at Dominos as the manager, I had the right to refuse service because we were closed. Mainly because I turned off the ovens and they are a pain in the ass for them to heat back up. [20-30 minutes to heat up] The best calls were on Saturday nights [when we closed at 1 am] and people calling at 1.30 asking for food and I go: I'm sorry, we're closed? and then they get angry asking why I answered the phone. Uhm... because I'm closing my store? I have many stories like this, but that was the best part of working for Corporate dominos. The right to refuse service. heheh.

PP: My student loans went up. Like. way up. So I might have to defer so you know, I can eat this month.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #11079 on: December 05, 2013, 06:03:55 am »

December 3rd
It's 7:21 PM EST
67 degrees
I'm wearing shorts  Cool

PP: Biggest asshole customer at the cleaners has called two nights in a row asking us to stay open late for him.
Well I mean I don't know for certain that's what it was, because I didn't answer because that's always what he wants when calls at 5 til close.
If someone is a little late and asks if we'll be there a few minutes late, yeah that's cool, I'll hang around. But when you're a douche who demands we stay open by 15 minutes or more? Yeah I'm just not gonna answer the phone. ESPECIALLY if you have done this gofer and FORGOT TO COME BY.
Damn you and your little shorts too! We had just gotten an ass-load of snow in several day's time...

It's possible the customer's job doesn't let him off until the time you close. I'd be frustrated too. No excuse for poor manners, though.

PP: I've been sick for about a week where I've almost done nothing but sleep. I actually have lost some weight, but I get winded more easily, still.
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #11080 on: December 05, 2013, 08:32:40 am »

PP : No security force on campus. Second time that someone breaks in the lab this year and they still font give a fuck. This time, it was during the freaking potential investors meeting. A group of aboutten people started to shout things about illuminatis and that our lab was a conspiracy to build missiles and armaments funded by Israelis. These retards then went on mistreat the investors and it went FUBAR... I guess that I won't be doing any additional scientific activities this year....

Engrish as second language
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #11081 on: December 06, 2013, 01:54:38 am »

PP: I have enough trouble truly trusting other people as it is, but it's even harder when I can't help but think that someone I love has only been my friend for selfish reasons. I'm the kind of person who is pretty hard to completely win over, but when you do, you have a friend who'd do anything for you for the rest of your life. To think that someone could just be taking advantage of that...it really fucking hurts, and only makes it harder for me to really let someone in.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11082 on: December 06, 2013, 03:20:43 pm »

PP: Finnish tradition: Rioting on independence Day. Angry idiots do this every year.

HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
jared
Half-Life

I'm pretty much queen bitch of the universe

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11083 on: December 06, 2013, 10:50:11 pm »

PP: I can't take my guns to London >Sad

Jared-[communism] only starts to break down in lager groups

Log!-Because they just get drunk and just will not put up with anyone's shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11084 on: December 07, 2013, 12:08:12 am »

Ah the UK, further proof that gun control doesn't work. Some of the most strict gun laws out there, still one of the most violent countries around.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Pages: 1 ... 737 738 [739] 740 741 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: