The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 29, 2014, 10:08:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 781881 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11190 on: March 21, 2014, 11:57:13 am »

You and I need to figure out how to make being embittered, snarky assholes into something profitable and start a business.

Go Fuck Yourself INC.

Open up the quick stop

and hire me as your guys' Elias or some shit

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11191 on: March 21, 2014, 03:31:55 pm »

You and I need to figure out how to make being embittered, snarky assholes into something profitable and start a business.

Go Fuck Yourself INC.

"So... What do you do?" "You give us money, and we come to your house and make fun of everything your closest friends and family say for several hours. We will also make fun of you. Because you're paying people to be mean to you. You fucking idiot."

At least, that's what I think.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11192 on: March 21, 2014, 03:37:19 pm »

id pay you guys to come over if you actually would

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11193 on: March 21, 2014, 03:42:55 pm »

Pay me enough and I definitely would.

At least, that's what I think.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #11194 on: March 21, 2014, 05:08:14 pm »

"Wow, you guys must be really miserable if all you can do is go around and shit on everybody else."
"Hey, you paid for it, now shut the fuck up and sit your ass down. If I wanted lip from you, I'd unzip my fucking pants."

I, um, may have used that one at my current job a couple times. Doesn't help that apparently my catch phrase is "Eat a dick."
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #11195 on: March 21, 2014, 06:29:45 pm »

PP: I'm missing the Lady....

Ummm, after reading some of the stuff I need like a real PP....

Shit...

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #11196 on: March 21, 2014, 06:55:36 pm »

Dude, pet peeves are supposed to be minor annoyances and shit. We've all turned it into the "Let's bitch about our lives" thread. I'd deem missing your lady as something more than acceptable for what we've created here.

If the "PP:" ritual wasn't so ingrained in our minds, I'd almost argue that we should call it the feels thread or something, but I'm not one to screw with tradition.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11197 on: March 21, 2014, 07:55:44 pm »

Usually I post 3 minor, barely PP PP's. Can't think of any at the moment apart from:

PP: I need glasses. I sit at the front, and I can barely read the board. Same with the guys who sit beside me at the front.
PP2: Can't put a needed course for course intention, even though I slapped on all the courses from that same dual semester/one year thing and a music course because we learn about jazz, blues and that is the only reason aside from it being a Upper Liberal (Woo!) that I need.

Jazz and Blues. John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, Robert Johnson, B.B. King, Louis Armstrong, Bill Evans... it'll be like the time I took an English class just for Star Wars.

Damn that was worth it.

PP3: Exam schedules are being a total douchecanoe again. Exams on the 17, 22, 24 and 25, 3/4 of them at 11:30 and 3/4 in the same room. A regular classroom room instead of that giant ass meeting room where they hold at least 12 different exams in there. At least it wasn't like last term with 2 exams in one day.

Heh, that second one was a multiple choice. And some of the stuff on it was from the practice test.

There's my 3, go figure.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11198 on: March 25, 2014, 05:31:24 pm »

PP: Facebook bought Oculus VR, the group making the innovative Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Goggles. Facebook will probably ruin it like they do everything else.

PP: Facebook in general. Fuck them.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11199 on: March 25, 2014, 08:04:55 pm »

Dang Yut, you really know how to kick a day in the balls.

PP: Yut's PP.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11200 on: March 26, 2014, 12:18:58 pm »

It's just awful, word is that the Oculus will be rebranded, and Zuckerberg is already talking about integrating facebooks shitty interface into it, with advertisements. Oculus is as good as dead as far as I'm concerned, I hope that Sony's Morpheus VR headset turns out good, because there's no way I'm going to buy something with Facebooks cancer attached to it.

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11201 on: March 26, 2014, 01:54:46 pm »

I'm sure this is their way of coming out with something even more invasive and annoying than Google glass.  Plus they can crush the dreams of everyone who was looking forward to the Oculus Rift.  Win/win for FB.  Lose/lose for everyone else.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11202 on: March 26, 2014, 06:53:28 pm »

I bet Valve is regretting lending a hand to the Oculus VR guys now.

From what I've heard, Sony's VR headset is pretty slick, so I hope that takes off.

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11203 on: March 26, 2014, 08:16:23 pm »

It's just awful, word is that the Oculus will be rebranded, and Zuckerberg is already talking about integrating facebooks shitty interface into it, with advertisements. Oculus is as good as dead as far as I'm concerned, I hope that Sony's Morpheus VR headset turns out good, because there's no way I'm going to buy something with Facebooks cancer attached to it.

I thought of an analogy to go along with this but I knew that it was so utterly wrong.

Instead, it's like the White Man and the Native Americans, because I was listening to "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee", a book that retells how the white man screwed over the Native American time and time again by being a bunch of rat bastards (No offense, even though I'm white too). They sold the Oculus and got paid but the payer just completely and utterly fucks with it until it's a mockery of what it once represented.

Sucks balls for those who paid the Kickstarter for it.

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #11204 on: March 29, 2014, 11:39:50 pm »

PP: Did catering for a reception at a pretty divey music hall. Cool place, but there was pretty much no space for us to work in. The other cook stayed in their tiny "kitchen" area to prepare the cold food and the food that was already cooked, while I had to set up on a balcony upstairs to fry things. We had to run an extension cord out to the balcony for the fryers, and over the night I ended up shorting out the upstairs breaker twice, which meant I couldn't cook and the guests had to be in the dark for a bit. One of my fryers had apparently accumulated some flour gunk on the heating element and started to smoke, so I unplugged it and only used the other one. Then THAT one just stopped working. At this point I had to settle for the smoky fryer that I had no way and no time to clean out and hope for the best. At this point it was raining, but thankfully there was an awning that covered me and the food. Then the rain got heavier, and what I assume was some kind of rain drainage gutter pipe thing overflowed, dousing me, the rest of the food, and my workstation in rainwater. Everything was ruined so I had to toss it all and clean up. That's when I noticed all the standing water on the balcony...the METAL balcony...and saw the extension cord outlet with the fryers still plugged in hanging dangerously close to the water, to the point where I could have probably been electrocuted had I not noticed it and snatched it up in time.

Later, I got hit in the balls really hard by a piece of metal. That shit hurt.
Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: