The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 29, 2014, 02:42:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 747 748 [749] 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 849058 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11220 on: July 01, 2014, 08:28:12 am »

PP:  This is the first Steam sale where I have NOT been able to craft the badge for it.  Because I'm in Mexico I couldn't buy anything (it detects that I'm in Mexico and my paypal account is linked to the US so it thinks I'm trying fraud of some sort) or even buy the cards from the marketplace to complete the set.  It pisses me off because I spent a week trying to work through it with Steam support which is totally unhelpful, the just copy/paste stuff from the FAQ I already read and close the tickets.  
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:17:35 pm by TheLastOutlaw » Logged

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11221 on: July 01, 2014, 12:46:57 pm »

What's with these cards and whatnot anyway? What's the point of them?

PP: Rats got into the bin bags. AGAIN. Little fuckers keep making a mess!

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #11222 on: July 01, 2014, 04:15:51 pm »

PP: procrastination when i should do my thesis

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11223 on: July 15, 2014, 07:09:21 pm »

PP: My Murdered: Soul Suspect save glitched out and I accidentally deleted it so now I have to play the entire game to get to where I was at before. Before that, the part I was at, glitched out and I couldn't poltergeist a certain item to get to the next part of the game. It was working fine before but when it was working, I tried to get to the next section of the game, it didn't register so I got to like, the next level of the game by teleporting to a random spot, triggering a completely different part of the game.

Yeah, apparently, this is the glitchy-est part of the game. And it's right by the ending, too.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
jared
Half-Life

I'm pretty much queen bitch of the universe

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11224 on: July 17, 2014, 01:12:40 am »

PP: Due to different social norms, being an American gets very awkward when something simple as saying hello is seen as rude in England. This makes both parties think the other is a malicious douche along.

AP: Great time in pubs

Jared-[communism] only starts to break down in lager groups

Log!-Because they just get drunk and just will not put up with anyone's shit.
MitchMatult
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #11225 on: July 30, 2014, 12:04:13 am »

You can use this, or you can just buy that wired 360 controller and play without anything else.

PP: Workers are no longer allowed to smoke at my place of employment. It's cool. I'm fine. I don't need a cigarette manufactured by
e cigarettes manufacturer.

*Begins smashing furniture*

Very nice decision indeed..It will definitely increase the output with better working environment..
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 01:22:31 am by MitchMatult » Logged
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11226 on: August 03, 2014, 12:48:39 am »

PP: My Murdered: Soul Suspect save glitched out and I accidentally deleted it so now I have to play the entire game to get to where I was at before. Before that, the part I was at, glitched out and I couldn't poltergeist a certain item to get to the next part of the game. It was working fine before but when it was working, I tried to get to the next section of the game, it didn't register so I got to like, the next level of the game by teleporting to a random spot, triggering a completely different part of the game.

Yeah, apparently, this is the glitchy-est part of the game. And it's right by the ending, too.
I haven't really heard much positive stuff regarding the game. Which is a shame, it sounded interesting. Maybe I'll try it when it hits the bargain bins. If I remember correctly, you enjoyed LA Noire, you may like Kentucky Route Zero, if you haven't already tried it.

PP: So I'm going to get into the security field, since college is kind of not my interest right now. I'm just kinda getting crazy anxiety now, about everything.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:51:28 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11227 on: August 05, 2014, 06:18:11 pm »

I haven't really heard much positive stuff regarding the game. Which is a shame, it sounded interesting. Maybe I'll try it when it hits the bargain bins. If I remember correctly, you enjoyed LA Noire, you may like Kentucky Route Zero, if you haven't already tried it.

For the most part, the story to me, is AMAZING. everything else, not so much. The controls are wonky, little to no response on the PS3 controller, too many glitches, the "fighting" parts of the game just slow everything down. When you have to exorcise the demons, it's the same way every damn time. I felt like it could have been so much better if there was a way to "upgrade" getting rid of them, etc. I'd give it a 6/10 and not worth playing again. Though, I do want to 100% the damn game, so I might play it through one more time to do so. I only need three more achievements.

PP: going from nights to days sucks hardcore.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11228 on: August 06, 2014, 10:16:08 pm »

For the most part, the story to me, is AMAZING. everything else, not so much. The controls are wonky, little to no response on the PS3 controller, too many glitches, the "fighting" parts of the game just slow everything down. When you have to exorcise the demons, it's the same way every damn time. I felt like it could have been so much better if there was a way to "upgrade" getting rid of them, etc. I'd give it a 6/10 and not worth playing again. Though, I do want to 100% the damn game, so I might play it through one more time to do so. I only need three more achievements.

PP: going from nights to days sucks hardcore.
Oh god I hate that, when games just tack on fighting. Condemned 2 had the same issue. It's a psychological horror, there's combat and such, but you mainly rely on melee weapons (which break after too much use), and guns can be found, but ammo doesn't last long at all, and they're few and far between. End of the game it just becomes a full blown FPS, dropping assault rifles for you everywhere.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11229 on: August 07, 2014, 04:10:36 am »

Oh god I hate that, when games just tack on fighting. Condemned 2 had the same issue. It's a psychological horror, there's combat and such, but you mainly rely on melee weapons (which break after too much use), and guns can be found, but ammo doesn't last long at all, and they're few and far between. End of the game it just becomes a full blown FPS, dropping assault rifles for you everywhere.

Yea, for a game that had an achievement for beating it with no guns the "lots-o-guns" at the end was weird. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11230 on: August 07, 2014, 05:27:30 am »

TBH, M:SS could have done without it. It was just plain annoying and completely unnecessary on their parts. I'm pretty sure they just stuck it in there for some challenges or some shit but it would have been better without. It also felt like it would have been better to add more to the y'know...story portion of it all. It should have just been a mystery game and not a straight shot and kill demons. It has like 5 hours of gameplay, if that.

PP: I rolled my ankle the first day of work as a mail carrier.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11231 on: August 18, 2014, 02:58:36 am »

PP: When you're reading a manga you really like online AND THEN THE ALL THE NEXT PAGES DISPLAY ERRORS FOR THE IMAGES AND YOU CANT READ ANYMORE AUGGGHHHH

Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11232 on: August 18, 2014, 12:05:57 pm »

PP: I just spent the last 5 hours cleaning out my store room. Friggin' moths have eaten two wool blankets that were in there. I was planning on selling them, now I'll be lucky to get half what i was hoping for them.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #11233 on: August 19, 2014, 10:03:18 am »

Cheez, they still any good to turn into a cloak or make into a hood?

Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11234 on: August 20, 2014, 04:53:59 pm »

Yeah, they're still mostly fine. Just a bunch of annoying holes and stuff. A cloak I'm not 100% sure on, but anything smaller would probably be okay.

PP: There's this place that buys books, clothes etc for cash. It used to buy aluminium cans for scrap as well. I found out today that they've stopped doing this. How did I find out? By filling a 55 gallon drum with cans, loading it up on the wheelbarrow, taking them down there, then having to take the damn things back home again. I live at the top of a hill, by the way.

Pages: 1 ... 747 748 [749] 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: