The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 23, 2014, 01:31:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 844241 times)
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #645 on: October 15, 2009, 08:36:11 am »

PP: The bloody TV-license people. I really DON'T appreciate threatening, nagging e-mails about a service I will never use! I'm afraid I'll have to find out how to contact them and tell them to fuck the hell off.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 15, 2009, 03:54:11 pm »

(In the incoming game voice from Reboot)
Warning incoming Rant. Warning Incoming Rant.

PP1: My Generation. For clarification I am 17, so yeah. They suck sooooo much. Like, when my generation comes to power and makes like world decisions and shit, we are facing complete and utter social collapse and destruction.

PP2: Why every time I tell my friends I want to get into Video Game Design and Development and the only thing I can think of is "Oh, a video game tester?" and then I rage and rant on how that actually isn't a full time job and most of it is actually contract work, and that testing and design are nothing even close to the same, other then working on the same game maybe.

PP3: I always forget about the U-Stream. Something always comes up on the Thursday shows, and I forget about it. I get psyched for it all day, and then forget.

RAAAAAAGGGEEEEE!!!

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Buddleia
Civillian Police

sheppard_sophie@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #647 on: October 15, 2009, 04:41:15 pm »

PP: So far this week, I have ripped a big toenail in half, got a 2x4" bruise on one arm (and several misc smaller ones), a 4x8" burn on the other, and had a pen explode in my bag, leak through, and stain all down my clothes; my credit card randomly stopped working, so I had to excavate my debit card while shopping and got dirty looks from everyone behind me in the queue; and I am perpetually stiff, sore and tired from all the physical work of moving house. I want some time off, but college have just set three pieces of coursework, and my practical assessment is imminent, and my supervisor wants to review my portfolio. Pissed-off Buddleia is pissed off. Oh, and I just got a letter from the blood donation service, telling me to stay away until i stop being anaemic - but I eat plenty of meat, vegetables and cereals; what the hell is wrong? Now I'm confused and worried as well.

Warning- is capable of distracting a platypus
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #648 on: October 15, 2009, 05:28:20 pm »

PP: I know what nicotine withdrawal feels like, and it is, by no stretch of the imagination, fun.

I was in third block today, which is Algebra III. All of a sudden, every little thing pissed me off. Like, I wrote the number 7 instead of a 5, and I wanted to throw the notebook across the room in a fit of rage. I was angry at nothing, yet everything at the same time. And then, it hit me: this is withdrawal. I felt better once I realized what it is, but in that way that like knowing you have cancer makes you feel better because you know what's causing you pain. It sucked like hell.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:35:39 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #649 on: October 15, 2009, 07:03:00 pm »

PP: This stupid Vampire fad, I hope somebody sticks it on a pike. Freaking twilight, and now The Vampires Assistant, and The Vampire Diaries.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 15, 2009, 08:01:06 pm »

Yut, vamps are always gonna be a big thing.  The problem is that they are being merged with teen-angst stories.

PP: my wireless decided to take a big dump on my house.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #651 on: October 15, 2009, 08:39:57 pm »

Well yeah, that's what I mean. The Vampires I know live in Castles, and suck the blood of unfortunate victims at night as they will die when exposed to sunlight. These "Vampires" in Twilight, and such, Sparkle in the sun, date girls, go to school, and are vegetarian.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 15, 2009, 08:41:54 pm »

yeah...these are not vampires...they are like...Metrosexuals with preternatural strength...but that's about it
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #653 on: October 15, 2009, 08:49:42 pm »

PP: I can't find my "Serenity" shirt.

This irritates me.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #654 on: October 16, 2009, 05:15:36 am »

PP: This stupid Vampire fad, I hope somebody sticks it on a pike. Freaking twilight, and now The Vampires Assistant, and The Vampire Diaries.

Vampirism was originally a metaphor for syphilis. Ponder this next time you start feeling angry at the silly vampire fangirls and boys.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 16, 2009, 05:46:06 am »

I heard u like vampires so i put a gay in your vampire movie so he can suck while he sucks.

PP: Sweden's law will soon state that people below the age of 14 is not allowed to buy Energy drinks. That's pathetic , oh well I'm older so ill just have to buyout for my little brother  Grin

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 16, 2009, 06:19:23 am »

Eight year olds and huge amounts of caffeine and sugar are not a good combination, you don't need a law to tell you that.
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 16, 2009, 06:24:39 am »

Who the heck said that my brother was 8? he's a tad bit older than that, he's just disturbed that he wont be able to buy them for a few .
months.

PP:Mcninja getting involved. , alcohol is not good for underagers either , did you drink it?  >Sad

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 16, 2009, 06:30:35 am »

That was more a "God good, somewhere actually needs this law?" than an attack on you.
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 16, 2009, 06:33:58 am »

That was more a "God good, somewhere actually needs this law?" than an attack on you.

OOh please if you think that was ridiculous ,read the entire Swedish law book,contains more jokes in it than a humor book.
And worst of all , they are all bad jokes.

PP: Politicians.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: