The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 21, 2014, 02:02:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 777460 times)
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #795 on: October 26, 2009, 03:42:23 pm »

Try writing a story with 100 words and then get back to me.

PP: I have to do laundry, but it is raining. Curse you weather.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #796 on: October 26, 2009, 04:41:15 pm »

PP: The huge fucking blister on my right index finger. You know, the one on the mouse. and you know, I have a laptop. Not funny!

Of course, I got said blister while playing Paschendale by Iron Maiden, so it's all good Cheesy

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 26, 2009, 04:49:40 pm »

PP: That "Pre-load complete; unreleased" status beside the L4D2 demo is taunting me. I have early access to it and I'm still being impatient.
Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #798 on: October 26, 2009, 09:39:52 pm »

PP: Games freezing during a loading screen; and I haven't saved for hours ;~;

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #799 on: October 26, 2009, 10:36:14 pm »

Oh god yes I hate when that happens! XD

PP: They just released the DSi, now they're making a new one with a larger screen which could possibly support things such as video, e-books, and all that sorts of stuff? What the hell. Well, if this "New" DSi has some nifty new features, I'm sure my current DSi will have a firmware update for some of this new shit.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #800 on: October 26, 2009, 10:59:57 pm »

PP: My room mate and his girlfriend. They're turning into that annoying couple. Only, with sexual innuendo.

And I just walked in on him getting his junk handled. And no, I didn't knock, because the door was open.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #801 on: October 26, 2009, 11:10:45 pm »

PP: OK, this PP is somewhat similar to Log's... This lovey-dovey couple in my class, the kitchen isn't a place to be making out in, especially since it's a fairly small kitchen AND I'M HOLDING A SEARING HOT PAN COVERED IN BOILING BACON GREASE.

PP: The work ethic of some of the kids in my class, were supposed to be serving lunch until the moment those gates close, not sitting, tucked away in the back corner talking gossip and texting on your cell phones 20 minutes before lunch ends. It eventually ends up with just me, or just me and maybe 1 or 2 other kids serving food while they sit on their asses, if it wasn't for me and the odd other few kids helping out, kids wouldn't be buying stuff, because it would look like we were closing, or closed, if kids don't buy stuff, we don't get money to buy more supplies and food to make, if we don't get more stuff to make food, kid's don't buy stuff, we don't get a class. Every little bit of money helps.

PP: People who text CONSTANTLY. Can't you just save what your going to say, and actually say it in person? Also, you're holding a phone! If you have the free time to text, then you have the free time to talk.

EDIT:
PP: Watching videos and such on IGN, the load time is twice as long as the actual video you're trying to load.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 11:17:18 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #802 on: October 26, 2009, 11:18:42 pm »

I know that when I have texting, I'm texting almost constantly, but that's just because I can't talk to my girlfriend on the phone every waking moment, like I would prefer, so I text. Although, the reason I can't talk all the time is so I can free up my hands to do things, as the kids in your class are failing to do.

At least, that's what I think.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 26, 2009, 11:30:21 pm »

PP: People who text CONSTANTLY. Can't you just save what your going to say, and actually say it in person? Also, you're holding a phone! If you have the free time to text, then you have the free time to talk.

I text constantly because it is easier. And you can't always save what you have to say. "Oh, hi. I came over to ask if I could come over." Besides, I do prefer talking face to face. I ABHOR talking on the phone. It's awkward and uncomfortable and just plain unpleasant, and before you say anything, I felt that way BEFORE I started texting.

That said, PP: the fact that I have approximately 38 hours of SUCK before Dahlia gets here D:
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #804 on: October 26, 2009, 11:47:44 pm »

I guess it depends on the person texting. The kids in my class will be in the middle of preparing the mise en place and pull out their freaking cell phones to text.
Then I guess I never really have anybody to text, my one friend is deprived of newer technology, and to be frank, news of the world around us, my other friend has a cell, but doesn't text I think, and my other friend also has a cell, but is usually on MSN messenger, so we just talk on there.
And then all the stuff I would want to talk about with my friends isn't really anything worth texting in the middle of class for. Like, the stuff that can wait. The kids who text in the middle of class always have something to talk about that's more important then getting their job done, like gossip, "Relationships", and smoking a huge bag of weed at the party the just went to. XD
But eh, whatever! Cheesy

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #805 on: October 27, 2009, 03:41:30 am »

PP: I really want to go out today and buy a TV and an X-box. If I do, I will not get any of the work I need to do done. I need to get that work done. Yet I'm still buying those things. Guess I'll just have to discipline myself. And not start actually playing until I've done all the other stuff.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #806 on: October 27, 2009, 06:45:19 am »

PP: LastFM doesn't let you pause songs for some reason. When you play a very long song and start needing the toilet very soon afterwards, this is bad.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 27, 2009, 06:48:35 am »

PP: It's Tuesday the 27th and I can't play the L4D2 demo. FDSGSSDFSDG
Paper Bag Man
In brain staple denial
ARC Support Staff

Back, and still immune to fire!

Kaiox20@gmail.com Kaiox15
View Profile Email
« Reply #808 on: October 27, 2009, 12:57:21 pm »

PP: Lack of sleep.

Tanaj
Civillian Police

I'm serious.

privateryan@o2.pl
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #809 on: October 27, 2009, 01:04:06 pm »

I guess it depends on the person texting. The kids in my class will be in the middle of preparing the mise en place and pull out their freaking cell phones to text.

Hell, my prom date was texting (her boyfriend, don't ask) almost all night whenever she got the chance. She even did so when I persuaded her to dance with me. (don't ask)  Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: