The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 23, 2014, 05:00:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 820507 times)
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #825 on: October 28, 2009, 08:51:02 pm »

PP: People who don't turn their high beams off when they meet someone on the road, ESPECIALLY on a very narrow road when we are both driving very large trucks. I met a guy on a narrow road downtown and he didn't turn his high beams off (there was no reason to turn them on). He was driving a Dodge Ram, I a Chevy Avalanche. There was no room for error.

PP: My router and, in effect, my internet going an hero temporarily, about every 15-20 minutes.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Marauder_Pilot
ARC Support Staff

Glory, glory, what a helluva way to die!

marauder_pilot@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #826 on: October 28, 2009, 09:18:00 pm »

Whenever that happens to me, I just flick on all 6 of my Jeep's front lamps and give them something akin to staring into the sun. They usually get the message.

Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: October 29, 2009, 09:32:35 am »

PP: My dad just got fired, wheee.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #828 on: October 29, 2009, 09:50:24 am »

Whenever that happens to me, I just flick on all 6 of my Jeep's front lamps and give them something akin to staring into the sun. They usually get the message.

See, I wish I could do that, but in my dad's truck, the high beams don't really get brighter. They just shift upwards so you can see farther into the darkness. It's a cool feature, but pretty much useless in retaliation against someone whose high beams are BLARGH BRIGHTNESS

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 29, 2009, 11:29:59 am »

PP: Dahlia is leaving :C
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #830 on: October 29, 2009, 06:00:30 pm »

PP: Ever since I played LoZ: Twilight Princess, whenever I see the sign for Midian St., I misread it.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #831 on: October 29, 2009, 08:58:33 pm »

PP: Turns out there's a 5th and 6th book in the Hitchhikers Guide Trilogy, AND I DIDN'T KNOW.

PP: Oh, and the horrendous voice acting in Two Worlds.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 29, 2009, 09:02:38 pm »

PP: saw in the paper today some kids kicked a puppy to death. In front of the 15 year old girl owner.

I hate this country.

Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #833 on: October 29, 2009, 09:09:18 pm »

I don't hate the country. I hate the little scumbags who do that kind of stuff. They deserve nothing less than to have the shit beat out of them.

Last year, I think, there was a news report about two kids--19 and 20 years old--kidnapping a 6-month-old puppy, putting it in an oven, and watching it as the poor thing baked to death. The assholes recorded it and showed it to neighborhood kids.

I admit--unashamedly--that I was close to tears when I saw that.

However, it's kinda sad that I have more compassion for an animal than I do for people. You hear about someone being stabbed to death. Wow that sucks. A child is killed. Aww, man, that really blows. A 100% innocent animal--especially a puppy or kitten--is maliciously and brutally murdered. WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!

See how I made the death of an animal seem so much worse than that of a person? Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I don't regret it, I just think it strange.

I can't stand to hear about cases of animal abuse. It hurts too much. I despise the ASPCA commercials because the animals are so sad, so hurt, and just want someone to love them. Instead, they were beaten, neglected, maimed, and, in too many instances, killed. That's a miserable way to die, I just know it.

I can't imagine what would have happened to my dog if we hadn't taken him in. It was pretty clear he'd been abandoned (not neglected or abused, just dropped off and left to fend for himself) and we almost threw him out. Whenever he's being a royal pain in the ass, I think, he could have been dead on the side of the road.

Unfortunately, that's the reality for many animals. Dead because no one cared enough.

[/heartwrencher]

PP: My sister has pink eye. We both have contacts. Ten bucks says I get it, too. AND my glasses haven't been updated in, oh, 5 years and are absolutely worthless.

Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #834 on: October 29, 2009, 09:20:49 pm »

PP: The fact that economy is on the skids so The Great British Public are screaming blue bloody murder about the General Election next year and how Labour are not getting in again next time as they screwed everything up. Ergo the Conservatives will get in, and they screwed the economy the last time THEY were in power. This is not a Two Party Democracy- there's hundreds of parties and independents but for some reason most people forget that.
PP2: Less than half the people who CAN vote DO vote. People fought and died for the right to vote, it's free and it it's quick. But no, they won't get off their fat lazy arses to put a cross in a box with a pencil, yet they will spend money to vote for celebrities I've never heard of ballroom dancing, skating or whatever the latest coin spinner from "reality" telly is. The ONLY way to screw the system is to vote. If you don't vote then the status quo continues because the two main parties have activists who will vote and despite being few in number there is so little resistance that's all that is needed. If you've no one to vote for then apply Robert A. Heinlein's Law of Democracy: go to the polling booth, work out which candidate you despise the most and vote AGAINST them. Last Scottish Elections I took great pleasure voting against both The Christian Alliance and the B.N.P.
*takes deep draw on oxygen mask*
Move along now, the ranting lunatic has been sedated.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #835 on: October 29, 2009, 10:28:12 pm »

Last year, I think, there was a news report about two kids--19 and 20 years old--kidnapping a 6-month-old puppy, putting it in an oven, and watching it as the poor thing baked to death. The assholes recorded it and showed it to neighborhood kids.

I admit--unashamedly--that I was close to tears when I saw that.

However, it's kinda sad that I have more compassion for an animal than I do for people. You hear about someone being stabbed to death. Wow that sucks. A child is killed. Aww, man, that really blows. A 100% innocent animal--especially a puppy or kitten--is maliciously and brutally murdered. WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!

See how I made the death of an animal seem so much worse than that of a person? Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I don't regret it, I just think it strange.

I can't stand to hear about cases of animal abuse. It hurts too much. I despise the ASPCA commercials because the animals are so sad, so hurt, and just want someone to love them. Instead, they were beaten, neglected, maimed, and, in too many instances, killed. That's a miserable way to die, I just know it.

I can't imagine what would have happened to my dog if we hadn't taken him in. It was pretty clear he'd been abandoned (not neglected or abused, just dropped off and left to fend for himself) and we almost threw him out. Whenever he's being a royal pain in the ass, I think, he could have been dead on the side of the road.

Unfortunately, that's the reality for many animals. Dead because no one cared enough.

[/heartwrencher]
I feel the same way, about the caring more about animal deaths more than that of human deaths, I think its because you think "Well humans die all the time..." and people do some bad stuff to other humans, but you can do just as much horrible stuff to an animal then a human, like cut it open and put drugs in it, put it in an oven, and other such horrible stuff, since it's smaller and such, and when you think of a dog getting killed or something, chances are your going to think of the most adorable little animal being killed brutally, and what else is that with animals, the only reason you would kill/torture one is for fun, for the most part there isn't a reason, just for entertainment, there's usually more reason for such violent killings on humans. But anyways, I'm rambling... XD

PP: People who complain about losing their saved game data because the game froze. Hey, that's what the save function is for. It's more your fault than anything if you lose it.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #836 on: October 30, 2009, 05:25:18 am »

PP: People who complain about losing their saved game data because the game froze. Hey, that's what the save function is for. It's more your fault than anything if you lose it.

Um, if they lose their saved data then the save function can't help them, dude.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #837 on: October 30, 2009, 06:01:00 am »

PP: PyaFRIGGIN'Pal!!! Those spawn of Sheol's whores won't accept my password despite me KNOWING it's the right password and they STILL haven't e-mailed me so I can "change" i.e. reset the password to what it should be. And as to the verify via other methods option? My phone number is a mobile: no dice. I live in a flat so the first digit og my address is: no dice. I need to buy that hat while I have the cash in the bank, you scum! Get It Fixed!!

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Zog
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: October 30, 2009, 09:12:30 am »

PP: someone smashed out the driver's side window of my truck either late last night or early this morning.
(related AP: comprehensive insurance on an old beater truck ...I don't have to pay to have it fixed)

(and the crud on the door is from when I got egged >.< what a lovely neighborhood)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 07:03:29 pm by Zog » Logged

Marauder_Pilot
ARC Support Staff

Glory, glory, what a helluva way to die!

marauder_pilot@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #839 on: October 30, 2009, 07:26:31 pm »

Huh, I thought the point of owning an old truck was to AVOID getting vandalized...

(On a semi-related note, a month or so ago some pricks jimmied the lock on my Jeep and stole the change in my cupholders. However, the lock works better now. That shit is bananas.)

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: