The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 30, 2014, 07:09:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 767414 times)
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #855 on: November 02, 2009, 02:31:07 pm »

PP: World Literature class. And debating whether I should go drink or not.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #856 on: November 02, 2009, 06:18:11 pm »

PP: Such heavy traffic on the NaNoWriMo site that it's bogged down to the point that it won't load.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #857 on: November 02, 2009, 09:10:36 pm »

PP: I have a headache and there is no Tylenol. FFFFF

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 02, 2009, 10:48:03 pm »

I just finished watching Code Geass.  If you like endings that turn out happy, or endings that are somewhat entertaining, and leave you with a good feeling....DO NOT WATCH CODE GEASS!  That fucking show was great for so long, and then plummeted into the earth....I want to slap each and every person who had a role in it's making.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 03, 2009, 05:58:37 am »

PP: missing stuff due to various other comitments.

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #860 on: November 03, 2009, 08:35:12 am »

PP: Waking up with the mother of all headaches.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 03, 2009, 08:49:09 am »

PP: Starting to get sick, AGAIN. The third time since school started.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 03, 2009, 10:39:40 am »

PP: Even though my toe is practically split open, the podiatry clinic cannot see me until 2 weeks from now.  And more than likely, this consultation will be just that.  They will look at my toe, hum and hah over it, and then schedule me for surgery....who knows when. 

And my primary doctor's advice until I can get seen?  "Try not to impact your toe, and wear comfortable shoes." 

Really, doc?  You mean to tell me that hitting my toe, and causing myself excruciating pain is bad for me?  Damn, I couldn't figure that out myself, thanks!
Marauder_Pilot
ARC Support Staff

Glory, glory, what a helluva way to die!

marauder_pilot@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #863 on: November 03, 2009, 01:33:22 pm »

Last time I started getting an ingrown toenail, I attacked with a tiny screwdriver and some nail clippers and got rid of it.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #864 on: November 03, 2009, 03:24:52 pm »

I've been trying the same thing on my ingrown toenails (yes, NAILS, as in two of them, or four, depending on how you look at it) for about two years now. Still hurts like hell.

I wore shoes that were a half-size too small for about six months and that's what caused it.

PP: Our JROTC sergeant--a grown man--talking about me--one of his cadets--behind my back. To our group commander, he accused me of being 'undedicated' because I missed practice. Does that seem unprofessional to anyone else?

Why did I miss practice? I WAS SICK. In addition to barely being able to move, county policy says if you aren't in attendance at school, you can't participate in any after-school activities--including practices--on that day.

Look, you asshole, if I wasn't dedicated to your Goddamn team, I'd have quit a LONG time ago. He's been a MAJOR pain in my ass for close to four years now. But instead of quitting, I sucked it up and stuck it out for my friends and my team.

One thing is for certain: I am NOT dedicated to him, just the team. If everyone on the team decided to quit, I'd leave in a heartbeat. I just wish he could understand that my loyalties do not lie with him.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 05:46:20 pm by Major Cobalt » Logged

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #865 on: November 03, 2009, 05:53:30 pm »

PP:
HeartlessHippie:  marsdefden (06:49:08 PM): alright well I unbanned him just reban him when he comes back I
Sometimes I think the mods here are the only mods who actually know how to do their job

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #866 on: November 03, 2009, 06:06:15 pm »

PP: Waited for about an hour for my L4D2 Demo to download, only to be horribly disappointed with it. XD

EDIT:
PP: OK, so at my Chef's Training class today, I was the one who was in charge of putting the boneless ribs in the oven for our ribwiches (Delicious by the way), I put them in for about 15, or 20 minutes, they came out pretty good, just ever so slightly burnt, hell, not even burnt, crispy, one person even remarked them looking perfect.
I prepared two batches of the ribs, because the high school has two campus', and the other one doesn't have a kitchen for making such stuff, so having given the batch to the person who takes them down to the other campus to be sold. Lunch comes, and we completely sell out of the ribwiches, the guy who went down to the other campus comes back with them all, saying they were burnt. Yeah, what the fuck. The ones I prepared for our campus were the exact same in terms of how well they were cooked and such, and we sold ALL OF THEM. I tried one too, it was, as I said, a wee bit crispy, but other than that, flawless.

PP: The other day I was the other campus to help sell stuff, we were selling Chicken burgers, one kid comes back wanting to get his girlfriends money back because it had dirt in it, he showed us. It wasn't dirt. Yeah, we drop our god damn chicken burgers on the floor and put them back on. Dirt is also pitch black like something that's been burnt. Our chicken burgers are breaded, chances are some of the coating fell off onto the pan when we put them in the oven to cook them, got burnt, and probably got onto the burgers. Some people don't have any god damn common sense.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 11:27:03 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 04, 2009, 12:30:57 am »

PP: Oh gawd Jurassic Bark D=
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #868 on: November 04, 2009, 01:08:59 am »

PP: This mood makes me want to lie shirtless on my floor, face down, surrounded by empty beer cans. Not drunk, mind you, I don't even like beer. Just surrounded by empty cans.

At least, that's what I think.
MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

meilyxxiv@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 04, 2009, 01:44:46 am »

PP: I keep procrastinating and forgetting to do things until last minute.

PP2: I have a D in Physics. I don't know how that happened and my teacher is so nitpicky about graphs that I keep getting 70s and lower. I'm usually a straight A-B student, so I'm rather scared if/for when my parents see the grade. It's more due to the fact that I missed about a week from being sick, but I couldn't help that. I've tried talking to my teacher and asking for help/or how something is done, but he's been too busy to help. He's also having family troubles (his dad is rather ill) and he's more of a 'figure it out for yourself' type, yet I've tried that (which is what I usually do) but nothing is proving helpful :\

PP3: Finding out the AP Bio classes have an octopus as a class pet and they get to raise ducklings pretty soon. I almost took this class instead of Physics. Bah. Next year.

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister -shifty eyes-
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: