The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 22, 2014, 06:41:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 819675 times)
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #1020 on: November 12, 2009, 04:53:08 pm »

I hate racism. Some of my best friends are black. The girl I am hopefully going to be dating soon isn't white either.

God, if I dated a girl who wasn't white, my parents would flip a shit. They're not racist, but they're vehemently opposed to interracial relationships.

I don't get it. What's wrong with it? I personally wouldn't because I wouldn't want to put my children through the torture of being a mixed race. But if someone else is willing to, why stop them?

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1021 on: November 12, 2009, 04:55:49 pm »

What's wrong being a mixed race? I'm a mixed race and I don't have any problems with it. Reword your sentence about that. It's not torturous. It's just something you GET OVER. My family gets along just fine because we are mixed. It's not a BAD thing as it sounds like you've put it.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1022 on: November 12, 2009, 04:59:25 pm »

*Opens mouth*
*Closes mouth*

Torture? Really? I mean, maybe if the words of ignorant bigots are important to you, but in most cases, they really aren't.

At least, that's what I think.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1023 on: November 12, 2009, 05:02:27 pm »

I agree with Hail. There is nothing wrong about being mixed race. In fact, I think it would be awesome as you get to learn about two different cultures first hand (that just being one of the many pros).

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1024 on: November 12, 2009, 05:10:31 pm »

PP: The lights keep flickering. And to the point where I shouldn't be online anymore ...

hmmm ....

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1025 on: November 12, 2009, 05:25:29 pm »

PP- Ex's who you choose to forgive, even when they probably don't deserve it. Who then contact you after years, being all nice and 'wanting' to catch up, have a double date with you and your current partner, etc. Who then say "oh by the way, could you go pick this up for me, I know you are way busier then I am, you can do it in your own time, but I'm just not allowed to show my face at their house". So you go to do it, (just because you are that innocent and naive to actually think that he has changed for the better, and is just trying to tie up loose ends) to only then be told, at the door, that he had stuff of theirs, and that he wasn't getting his stuff back till they got theirs. So then you say "sorry", go home, call your Ex, who then says that they were going to post it to them, and didn't think it would be an issue. So you tell him kindly please tell the whole truth next time before trying to get you to do anything again. You then arrange to meet with him the next day, so you can talk, and give the peoples property back. He then messages you saying "Oh Shi*, I have forgotten their stuff, and that I had planned to meet someone today, when are you free next?"

I DON'T THINK SO JERK, I now remember why I broke up with you. Smiley

[/rant]

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: November 12, 2009, 05:35:02 pm »

Wow Milly. Even I'm happy after reading that that you broke up with him.

PP: (Which is also kind of an AP when you read what I did) So today, I had to go to the washroom during class, so my teacher gives me the attendance to take to the office as well since they are both really close to each other. Flash forward 5 minutes, and I'm walking past my schools front door. There are a couple steps going up, then the doors to outside. I look, and notice a girl( not sure what grade/how old) but she's on crutches attempting to climb the stairs. She was just about at the top, so I run past her, and hold the front door open for her cause she was struggling. The whole PP about this is that my friends just think I'm an evil asshole and never know the good things I do, like this.

Rant as well

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1027 on: November 12, 2009, 05:36:34 pm »

It doesn't matter if people don't recognize your good deeds, as long as you do them.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #1028 on: November 12, 2009, 06:32:25 pm »

What's wrong being a mixed race? I'm a mixed race and I don't have any problems with it. Reword your sentence about that. It's not torturous. It's just something you GET OVER. My family gets along just fine because we are mixed. It's not a BAD thing as it sounds like you've put it.

Okay, maybe it's regional differences, I don't know. But I've seen several mixed-race children who were accepted by nobody, and it only got worse as we got older.
I played soccer with a girl a long time back who was mixed race. Her dad was black and her mom was white. She was a perfectly nice girl, as were both of her parents (her dad was a US Army Ranger). But in the bigoted, stereotypical, IGNORANT place I lived, (or almost any southern town, for that matter) she wasn't accepted, nor were her parents.

Let me remind you that I've lived in Georgia my entire life. You want me to rephrase MY statement? How about you rephrase yours and take out the accusatory tone. I DON'T have a problem with it, but too many people where I live DO.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1029 on: November 12, 2009, 06:41:13 pm »

YOU USED THE WORD TORTUROUS. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT. That's great that YOU accept it, but if your parents want to disown you because you're dating out of race THEN SO BE IT. It's not THEIR decision to tell you who to love and WHAT RACE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS. I know Georgia. I know Virginia. I know New York. There is RACISM everywhere. If WE don't change, then this world won't either. Tell that to my boyfriend who almost DIED because he was almost beaten to death by a bunch of skinheads. Tell that to all the Native Americans I know that were raped by the white kids in my community. It's not because of RACE that children are not accepted by. What needs to change it the IGNORANCE that everyone has on race. Accept the people for who they ARE not based on their skin. THAT'S ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

ANYWAY SO WE'RE GETTING A LITTLE OFF TOPIC NOW. SO IM PUTTING IT BACK ON TOPIC. IF ANYONE WANTS TO DISCUSS THIS FURTHER WITH ME, THERE IS A PM BOX RIGHT NEXT TO MY NAME.

PP: I have a headache. And cabin fever.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1030 on: November 12, 2009, 07:01:56 pm »

PP: Women My girlfriend sometimes. Jeez. Why say one thing and mean another when you can just say one thing and mean it?

Simple lesson. When I say "Is this boring? Are you bored? Would you like to do something else?", If the answer is yes, FUCKING SAY YES.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: November 12, 2009, 07:05:23 pm »

PP: Women My girlfriend sometimes. Jeez. Why say one thing and mean another when you can just say one thing and mean it?

Simple lesson. When I say "Is this boring? Are you bored? Would you like to do something else?", If the answer is yes, FUCKING SAY YES.

That happens to me a lot too, but its not my non-existent girlfriend, it's just about everybody.

PP: My friend dresses like a whore all the time, so today I told her to like stop dressing like one, because I like my friends to have some self-respect, but yet she completely ignores me, when honestly I have her best interests in mind. I don't understand it, but whatever, she can look like  whore all she wants, it's not my problem if she is one.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1032 on: November 12, 2009, 08:28:30 pm »

I admit that I'm hoping you didn't just go up to her and say "you dress like a whore". No girl will actually listen to you if you say that, and if they do they are very likely to slap you/hit you really hard.
On the other hand, if you go up and nicely suggest that different clothes might suit her more, or that you're worried about how guys might seeing her, she might actually listen.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: November 12, 2009, 08:30:53 pm »

I clearly did the second one. I'm not a jerk despite what my "friends" might say.

PP: I am so lost in life, its ridiculous. And it seems like no matter who I try to talk to tonight, the conversation dies, or they just go offline, or brb for about 3 hours.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1034 on: November 12, 2009, 09:50:07 pm »

PP: My friend dresses like a whore all the time, so today I told her to like stop dressing like one, because I like my friends to have some self-respect, but yet she completely ignores me, when honestly I have her best interests in mind. I don't understand it, but whatever, she can look like  whore all she wants, it's not my problem if she is one.

I clearly did the second one. I'm not a jerk despite what my "friends" might say.

Come on now.

PP: When people tell me to shush, because then I have to do the Helen Keller and talk with my hips. Woah-oh.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: