The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 25, 2014, 08:41:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 823657 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1065 on: November 15, 2009, 02:04:02 am »

Ah, sounds cool.  So where would you meet anyways? And what would you do?

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1066 on: November 15, 2009, 02:13:35 am »

Who knows?

At least, that's what I think.
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 15, 2009, 02:48:19 am »

Jenny's house.  without forewarning, of course
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1068 on: November 15, 2009, 02:49:46 am »

Well I would think somebody should! XD
But eh, whatever. Sounds like fun, I would be happy to do it, but I don't think a 16 year old gamer who pretty much only plays games would fit in with you OLD GUYS.  Grin

PP: Stink bugs. Aren't you things supposed to be DEAD?

Ninja'd:
Sounds fun!

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1069 on: November 15, 2009, 01:02:12 pm »

PP: Morals! Fuck doing the right thing! I wanna get drunk and eat fuckinh puppies!

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1070 on: November 15, 2009, 02:17:43 pm »

PP: My (Homosexual) friend HAS to play as the female characters in video games, seriously, I'm not kidding, ALWAYS, it's because Male characters are to cliche for him or some BS, I can understand if its a Gears of War character, with them being hulking brutes on steroids, and he thinks all Male video game characters are like Gears characters.
Right now he's playing Uncharted 2 for the first time, and he just had to unlock a skin as one of the female characters to put over Nate, I can understand if you've beaten the game, but doing it the first time you played the game just ruins it. Whenever we go to rent a game, first ones he goes for are the ones with the females on the cover, regardless of whether there shitty or not. What really bugs me is that the female characters in a lot of these video games are just as cliche as the male cliche characters.

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1071 on: November 15, 2009, 02:20:16 pm »

*hides that he generally plays female characters. Mostly for shits and giggles.*

What? It's fun to see how easy game developers make males. And boobs is NEVER a bad thing. And if you're the main, you can move the camera into interesting positions and gods, I need a girlfriend. or to get laid in general.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 15, 2009, 02:32:45 pm »

I think he's closet straight.

www.instantrimshot.com
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #1073 on: November 15, 2009, 03:23:54 pm »

I think most of the time the female characters are MORE cliche than the males. Guys are pretty dynamic throughout games. In one genre, sure, they may be all the same.

But women? It seems like in 99% of video games, the females are the character in distress, or the ultra hottie with a gun.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1074 on: November 15, 2009, 03:33:37 pm »

*Disregards this whining and goes to play FF X-2.*

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: November 15, 2009, 03:38:32 pm »

MC, that's because sex sells.  Honestly, I don't want to play a game where the majority of the women are average not great at anything girls.  The guys in games are 100% cliche.  You never play the average joe going about his day.  Unless you play the SIMS, which is fucking stupid.  The whole point of games is to enjoy just a touch of the fantasy world.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1076 on: November 15, 2009, 04:29:18 pm »

You can have games that have good looking girls, but that are actually more realistic. I'm so sick of seeing massive perfect breasts everywhere, that are in these tiny clothes that would not actually hold anything in. A game should be just as enjoyable for people with a girl who was pretty, but had normal size breasts, and clothes that actually covered her!
My annoyance is not just at the female characters though, as I do dislike the whole "Males are always tall, with defined jaw line, perfect facial hair, and defined muscles all over". BUT AT LEAST MALES ARE NORMALLY COVERED!
>Sad

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1077 on: November 15, 2009, 04:53:16 pm »

Well, I prefer playing as female characters in computer games because, let's face it, if you'll be staring at the same CGI arse for several hours, it might as well be one you'd want to look at.

That said, I would prefer a bit more realism when it comes to characters.

I also prefer to play females in non-computer games (by which I mean pen-and-paper RPG type stuff), but that's mainly because I find it hilarious that the other players, even after several months, keep getting 'my' gender wrong.

PP: Going off topic and not realising it because you didn't consciously notice what thread this was. Sorry guys, I do that a lot.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
ensouls
Member of the Campaign for Dead Rights
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Frau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1078 on: November 15, 2009, 05:27:06 pm »

You can have games that have good looking girls, but that are actually more realistic. I'm so sick of seeing massive perfect breasts everywhere, that are in these tiny clothes that would not actually hold anything in. A game should be just as enjoyable for people with a girl who was pretty, but had normal size breasts, and clothes that actually covered her!
My annoyance is not just at the female characters though, as I do dislike the whole "Males are always tall, with defined jaw line, perfect facial hair, and defined muscles all over". BUT AT LEAST MALES ARE NORMALLY COVERED!
>Sad
PP: When I have to play a male character just so as to be able to wear pants and normal shirts, something has gone wrong.
"Sex sells," while true to a certain extent, is just a cheap trick anyway. Look at the Valve games. Massively popular, shockingly without a whole lot of T&A or tall, muscular guys.

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1079 on: November 15, 2009, 05:31:48 pm »

I just played through dragonage as an elf chick and she was normally proportioned, maybe even a bit on the flat size, and I found I preferred that. But even humans in that game are decently proportioned. Bioware is pretty good at making the warrior women look like warrior women.

Of course, to compensate, there's always Morrigan, but she's a mage and all mages are sluts >.<

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: