The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 01, 2014, 01:42:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 783772 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1305 on: December 05, 2009, 08:31:38 pm »

PP: Having to get up at 11 tomorrow to go to dinner, which I don't have a problem with, but when we go to dinner were there until fucking 10 at night. And then we have a photo shoot for the entire family. I smile like a moron, and I have a greasy as hell acne covered face. Another problem I have is the photographer, awhile ago I was shown some professional pictures of a relatives new born baby. It had an Apple Computers Logo in the corner. If it's the same person, I'm gonna be pissed if it has the logo. It just goes to show how some Mac users are full of themselves. It's pretty much saying "This lovely family picture was made on a Mac. You can do it on any other computer I'm sure. But this one is on a Mac, so it's special. PAY ATTENTION TO ME."

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1306 on: December 06, 2009, 01:15:22 pm »

PP: Onion juice, straight to the eyes. Augh.

At least, that's what I think.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1307 on: December 06, 2009, 01:46:25 pm »

PP: One of my bone dice broke. I superglued it back together, but I messed up and now it's not quite straight.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: December 06, 2009, 02:02:32 pm »

PP: Onion juice, straight to the eyes. Augh.
Hahahah

PP: Being a dick.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1309 on: December 06, 2009, 04:16:46 pm »

PP: Comedy Central used to be totally uncensored. Now all of a sudden they've decided to censor it ALL again, which really annoys me. They censor EVERYTHING that could be slightly offensive, like "Ass", and "Damn it". I've heard people say "Damn It" on TV Commercials, but they can't say it on late night comedy shows? The Odd thing is that they've censored just about everything. Except Dennis Leary's Merry Fucking Christmas.

EDIT:
PP: I'm so bored of my PS3. I feel bad for never playing it. I'm bored of all two of the games I have for it, and I always purchase Multi-Console games for 360. T_T
My sister, and occasionally my friend plays it. But still. I need some games for it! XD
Same with my Wii.

PP: My TV only has two sets of jacks for stuff to be plugged in. One HD, and one Regular. And it's a pain in the ass, so I can only have 2 of 3 consoles plugged in, and it's not just on the back of the TV like most TV's, it's on the back of the TV, UPSIDE DOWN.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 06:31:39 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #1310 on: December 06, 2009, 07:33:26 pm »

PP: Let's guess what MC is getting for Christmas. A laptop? No. A PS3? No, not quite. A new $1500 transmission in a car worth about $1200? You are a winner!

I came home from camp, dropped off a friend, cranked my car, shifted into drive, and this God-awful grinding noise came from under my hood. I immediately knew what it was. I moved it as far as it would move under the force of gravity, and found bits and pieces of my transmission on the ground.

Fuck my life.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1311 on: December 06, 2009, 08:10:48 pm »

PP: So, I finish off my creative writing writing portfolio. No problem. Then, when that is finished, and after I've been kidding around for some time, I'm reminded that there's more writing to be done for tomorrow. At which point I said "fuck it!" and decided to do that in the hour I have between delivering the portfolio and the seminar it's for.
Oh, and I have to read through Jane Eyre, Wide Sargasso sea and North And South in that time, too. Yay!

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1312 on: December 06, 2009, 08:15:18 pm »

PP: My TV only has two sets of jacks for stuff to be plugged in. One HD, and one Regular. And it's a pain in the ass, so I can only have 2 of 3 consoles plugged in, and it's not just on the back of the TV like most TV's, it's on the back of the TV, UPSIDE DOWN.
You should get a Universal System Selector.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1313 on: December 07, 2009, 01:09:06 am »

We had one of those awhile ago actually. Can you get ones with both HD and SD plugs? If not, then 360 comes with HD plugs, and I have HD ones for my PS3 somewhere. I wouldn't mind paying $30 for some for my Wii.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1314 on: December 07, 2009, 10:20:45 am »

PP: So, my girlfriend has a friend who very obviously has a crush on her. He's got all the signs of the "Madly in love with, but never say anything to" BFF. I've mentioned it to her, but of course, she is oblivious and thinks that I'm being over protective. He's a great guy, but I just want him to get over her.

PP2: My god damned relatives wanting to be friends with me on Facebook. You crave my facebook friendship, yet feel the need to comment  when I swear or "Take the lord's name in vain". I am 18. I am allowed to do these things. I'm not an 8 year old any more, and we have different religious beliefs. There is a hide button for a reason.

At least, that's what I think.
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1315 on: December 07, 2009, 12:26:11 pm »

But that is awesome! Tongue
I just smily-face when I get comments on drunk posts >.<

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1316 on: December 07, 2009, 03:33:50 pm »

PP: I forgot my headphones, now I can't watch Help! in class. I guess I should pay attention.  :Smiley

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #1317 on: December 08, 2009, 07:09:33 am »

PP: Having a nervous breakdown and totally losing all composure at drill practice yesterday. I just lost it. I bawled like a little baby.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1318 on: December 08, 2009, 09:30:18 am »

PP2: My god damned relatives wanting to be friends with me on Facebook. You crave my facebook friendship, yet feel the need to comment  when I swear or "Take the lord's name in vain". I am 18. I am allowed to do these things. I'm not an 8 year old any more, and we have different religious beliefs. There is a hide button for a reason.

I deleted all my relatives off of my friends on Facebook for that very reason. I got tired of getting bitched out over my religious beliefs every time I posted something that was in some way against Christianity.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1319 on: December 08, 2009, 09:37:59 am »

Yeah I have zeallous People forcing their opinions and such all the time. I remember awhile ago a "friend" of mine tried to convert me from Atheism to Catholocism. That pissed me off. He seemed a pretty cool guy.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: