The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 19, 2014, 03:25:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 856228 times)
Tanaj
Civillian Police

privateryan@o2.pl
View Profile Email
« Reply #1770 on: January 20, 2010, 04:25:00 am »

PP: My friend in my chefs training class is only in the class so he can slack off, and get free leftovers at the end of lunch. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't retained any of the stuff he "learned". And then since the class is a special college level course he has no other classes during the school hours, thus he gets out early to go hang out with his friends. People like that make me sick. There are no shortcuts in life. Except maybe winning 1 million dollars in the lottery.

Both of my roommates do almost the same thing. They pretty much don't attend classes, stay in all day and play video games. It annoys me a great deal, 'cause they don't even have the decency to take out the trash or clean up after themselves. It's not like they have something better to do.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1771 on: January 20, 2010, 05:00:52 am »

I dunno, according to your story, there are shortcuts in life. Also, why does something that has nothing to do with you bother you so much? I say kudos to him for getting out of work without hurting anyone else.

Jealousy. ;{)

Seriously though, that sort of behaviour pisses me off too.

PP: people who think that the rules don't apply to them. I work at a supermarket and in my 4 years of service it seems that 75% of customers don't know where or how to park their damned car. If they arent parking in a loading zone, it's in a "do not park" area, or double-parking so that they take up road space. For Christ's sake we can't even keep people out of the fire lane! Everyone parked in the fire lane so we put up sawhorses. Now they park beside the sawhorses; taking up more room then ever.

The reason it pisses me off is because the person is basically saying: "Rules of common decency and SAFETY don't apply to me."

If only you could just move the cars, eh?

Customer: *Retarded parking*
Worker: *Rams car off of supermarket property*
Customer: Like, WTF?  >Sad
Worker *Points to sign saying 'Improperly parked cars will be removed. All damage incurred to cars is the fault of the driver.*  ^__^ Tongue

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: January 20, 2010, 05:48:34 am »

PP: My steam account is disabled and I haven't done anything wrong. I get the horrible impression that it's been hacked and stolen, which will piss me off greatly because there is about $350 worth of games in there and they were all bought over steam, not retail D:<

Edit: Reconsidered that if it was hacked then it'd just be a different password...but I'm still fretting over the loss of the account.

PP2: I hate mosquitoes, they love me.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:11:35 am by Rampito » Logged

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1773 on: January 20, 2010, 09:19:06 am »

I dunno, according to your story, there are shortcuts in life. Also, why does something that has nothing to do with you bother you so much? I say kudos to him for getting out of work without hurting anyone else.
Taking a class to slack off, not learning anything sounds like a shortcut in life? Doing that ain't gonna take you anywhere. And then it doesn't bother me a whole lot, it's just kinda sad that those people won't make it very far in life because they never learned anything. He isn't even trying to pass the class, which is a class that isn't all to difficult.
Anyways... XD

PP: Waking up in the middle of the night because every animal in the neighbourhood in a 4 mile radius is howling with some coyotes.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1774 on: January 20, 2010, 11:20:10 am »

Well, Yut, as we say in my family, "Gas station attendents have to come from somewhere".

It sucks to see that sort of thing go on; on the one hand, people should work to live not live to work... but you only get one chance at life (barring religion), and that guy's clearly fucking it up. But eventually that person may grow up and do something productive with themselves. You never know.

PP: my contracting hours have been dropping off *again*... oh economy, wherefore hast thou forsaken me?
s___faced_sober
Outbreak Survivor

Srsly u guise, wut is it?

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: January 20, 2010, 11:39:16 am »

Pet Peeve:  Red Ring of Death... on a brand new Xbox.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1776 on: January 20, 2010, 12:04:50 pm »

Pet Peeve:  Red Ring of Death... on a brand new Xbox.

The red ring is just dreadful. I had a buddy get the red ring, and have two replacement xboxes in a row red ring right off the bat.

At least, that's what I think.
s___faced_sober
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: January 20, 2010, 12:07:22 pm »

That would be my luck. D:
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: January 20, 2010, 12:14:50 pm »

My xbox works fine apart from the disk tray jams sometimes, but you just tap it a few times and it comes out.
s___faced_sober
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: January 20, 2010, 12:19:30 pm »

Maybe I should just cowboy up and take my chances with a PS3... D:
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: January 20, 2010, 12:20:09 pm »

PS3s are expensive though.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1781 on: January 20, 2010, 02:48:29 pm »

My xbox works fine apart from the disk tray jams sometimes, but you just tap it a few times and it comes out.

Same here. I got the red ring once, and then I got a new 360, and now it's fine.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1782 on: January 20, 2010, 04:46:44 pm »

Well, Yut, as we say in my family, "Gas station attendents have to come from somewhere".

It sucks to see that sort of thing go on; on the one hand, people should work to live not live to work... but you only get one chance at life (barring religion), and that guy's clearly fucking it up. But eventually that person may grow up and do something productive with themselves. You never know.
Yeah I guess your right! Cheesy

@Log: I got the Red Ring three times, the third time they just gave me an entirely new machine, I'm not sure if the new one has a new warranty as well, but I haven't had a problem with it yet. I think they should give you an Elite console if it gets the Red Ring more three times or more, since they are supposed to run better, and quieter.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1783 on: January 20, 2010, 05:00:08 pm »

I think they should just give you an elite for dealing with the jackass customer service reps.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1784 on: January 20, 2010, 05:05:41 pm »

It's better than Playstation Customer Service. With Xbox you will find the category when you call in the automated thing.

EDIT: PP: Those infomercials that go on forever telling you the same thing over and over again, and take up the entire commercial break.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 05:29:31 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 750   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: