The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 16, 2014, 03:25:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 750   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 793585 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2775 on: April 20, 2010, 03:48:31 pm »

Technically, if you don't manipulate people, you're not manipulative. Your explanation of yourself translates roughly to "Being observant"

At least, that's what I think.
Tori-saurus-rex
ARC Support Staff

deathtowaffles@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2776 on: April 20, 2010, 04:14:21 pm »

PP: No one can make use of my ticket and I haven't been able to sell it. Fuck.

When all the work is done, by the light of a setting sun;
We see what we've become - two of the lucky ones.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2777 on: April 20, 2010, 05:13:25 pm »

PP: My sister brought over all her dumbass stoned friends for no fucking reason, and my dumbass cousin Bill is doing what he always does when he comes over, taking over our fucking TV without even asking. My brother got up to get food, and he just sat down and took over our PS3 becaue he bought a bunch of games for it, but he's too stupid to remember that he sent is fucking PS3 to Alaska. He spent like twenty minutes trying to convince me to let him install his games on our PS3 so he can play them for seven hours, then spent fifteen minutes trying to start up MAG, but he couldn't remember his password. So, I said "If that doesn't work, you should let me play Borderlands." His response was "Uh... I'll play Borderlands co-op with you." Uh, How about you get the fuck out of our house and stop fucking using us for our shit? He seriously ONLY comes over here to play our shit. It makes me so fucking mad.

Also, PP2: The only day that he actually NEEDS to douse himself in Cologne like a fucking douchebag, he doesn't. He fucking reeks like pot and that shit gives me a fucking headache.

At least, that's what I think.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: April 20, 2010, 05:23:24 pm »

PP: God damn it. My friend Dayna is being a huge bitch. I have literally done nothing to her except be a friend and believe in what is right. Apparently it isn't good enough to crush somebody's feelings over a fucking text message but now you have to be an arrogant asshat about it either.
"blah blah blah, I'm too busy to work on the schools play"
"Then quit" (me)
"But I promised"
(Me) "But if you are too busy with school work shouldn't that come first?"
"But I'm not busy"
All the fucking while the last month she's been bitching about how much work she's had to do when I had to do just the same if not more last semester. Cry my a fucking river and atleast remember shit you've said before so you don't look like a tard. Oddly enough this is the girl I still like... she's just being a fucking twit. 

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2779 on: April 20, 2010, 05:26:54 pm »

PP: dTap. Fucking tetnus shot making me all tired.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: April 20, 2010, 05:27:51 pm »

PP: People irl are so annoying that I've had like 5 rants on here in the last like 48 hours. RAGEEE!!

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2781 on: April 20, 2010, 06:21:05 pm »

I fully expect to piss off a multitude of people with this one so I apologize in advance.

PP:  The stupid fucking movie "Across the Universe."  First off let me start by saying, I don't really like the Beatles.  I'll listen to them if forced to but I grew with my mom playing the shit non-fucking stop and it got old when I was like six ok?  To me the Beatles are over rated to begin with.  In my mind the Rolling Stones and the Who are more listenable but it could just be I got the Beatles rammed down my throat until it made me gag from a young age.  If I'm going to listen to oldies anyway I'd rather listen to Hendrix.  Then this shitty ass fucking movie comes out that has a Beatles "inspired" soundtrack.  Translation?  A stupid shallow story is propped up with a constant stream of horrific Beatles covers.  Seriously, they sound like shit.  They don't make the movie more deep or meaningful, it's a fucking marketing gimmick.  And someone in my household is in love with this piece of shit so I have to listen to it ALL THE TIME.  Yes, the same person who made me DESPISE Shaun of the Dead by watching it OVER and FUCKING OVER AGAIN!  Watch a fucking movie and then give it a rest.

PP2:  People who watch the same movie OVER AND OVER ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: April 20, 2010, 06:24:23 pm »

Not gonna lie, I liked the Helter Skelter cover. I like it more then the original. They say its hard rock but the old one is so slowwwww. Like come on people!

PP: People

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #2783 on: April 20, 2010, 06:35:07 pm »

PP: Two days in a row where, at the end of it, I wondered why I even bothered to get out of bed. I need a weekend to get away from this hellish disease called senioritis. Unfortunately, weekend won't be until May 15th, but that'll just be a temporary relief of symptoms called "prom." The real cure doesn't come until May 28th.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2784 on: April 20, 2010, 06:42:53 pm »

PP:  The stupid fucking movie "Across the Universe."

As a Beatles fan, I hated this movie. It's a "HEY LET'S SEE HOW MANY BEATLE REFERENCES WE CAN THROW UP ON YOU." I mean, I would've liked it better if they weren't BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that it was a Beatles movie. Oh the main character is JUDE, oh the main character is from LIVERPOOL, oh his best friend is named MAXWELL, oh his love interest is named LUCY, etc etc. I mean, the movie had so much potential, but then fell short because of the director's idea of putting in so much Beatle stuff that it took away from the entire movie in general. And look, I know Vietnam and the Iraq war are two VERY DIFFERENT wars, but COME ON. If you're going to make a movie about the 60s and the undertone that when you use the Vietnam metaphor, we ALL KNOW that you're talking about the Iraq war. None of the actors/actresses could sing and the dialog was horrendous, CG was terrible, and the actors just didn't want to act. It was like some disease of throwing up Beatles shit and letting it go into the wild without supervision. This movie was a waste of my time and it irritates me that these covers are being sung by a generation of kids who could be listening to the original.

TL;DR, whatever there's my rant about that horrendous movie.

PP: I have no food and no money. YAY.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2785 on: April 20, 2010, 06:48:37 pm »

Humans are made of meat, Hail.... just sayin'.

PP: Being unable to find anyone in the educational system who will sign off on my SBA classes so I can use my VA benefits. I didn't spend time in the Army just for giggles... let me use my frigging benefits.
MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: April 20, 2010, 06:52:00 pm »

They say its hard rock but the old one is so slowwwww.

What?

Please explain how slow the original one is. I found the one in Across the Universe to be much slower than the original, I don't see what you mean by 'slow?'

PP: Have to make a 'dream bedroom' diorama thing for Home Ec. What. And she gave us a whole list that NEEDS to be in our DREAM bedroom. Blaaaah.

Also, I got blisters on my fingers.

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: April 20, 2010, 06:54:22 pm »

To me it doesn't even seem as rock-ish as the ATU one. Oh well, opinions are opinions.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2788 on: April 20, 2010, 06:55:48 pm »

PP: All this BS Database crap I have to do in my Computer class. The thing is so fucking stupid! "OH YEAH YOU CAN'T CORRECT YOUR ERROR IN THIS CELL BECAUSE IT IS VOID, BITCH.". FFFFFFFU-!
PP: Have to make a 'dream bedroom' diorama thing for Home Ec. What. And she gave us a whole list that NEEDS to be in our DREAM bedroom. Blaaaah.
Also, I got blisters on my fingers.
What the hell would you NEED in a dream bedroom? What do you need in any bedroom aside from common accommodations like a bed, maybe a nightstand, and somewhere to keep your clothes, window, and a doorway? XD

EDIT: PP: It's the 20th, wheres my Dementium II ROM?! T_T

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: April 20, 2010, 06:57:05 pm »

*disregard that I forgot about Doom metal*

PP:Forgetting about DOOM
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:58:46 pm by Alex » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 750   Go Up
  Print