The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 19, 2014, 10:50:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 749   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 776378 times)
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5970 on: December 16, 2010, 11:53:01 pm »

Oh man, sorry to hear that, I know all to well how that is, have lost a few pets to cars, and then many others have just flat out disappeared. *hugs*

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #5971 on: December 17, 2010, 04:43:36 am »

Disappeared? They had to have gone somewhere. What kind of Pets?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #5972 on: December 17, 2010, 05:14:35 am »

PP: To the person who hit my dog... Since you had hit her hard enough to break her back, you should have a nice-sized dent in your bumper, which I really really hope you do, ya bastard.

I wish I had played with her more...
Gah, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, I've lost two of my cats(read:kittens) to speeders on my road, because they are curious and eventually find a way out the front. I live on a main road, so there's a whole bunch of speeders even though it's a 60 km/h zone. My cat got killed instantly two weeks ago by some fuckhead who speeds down this road every night, he just ran right over her, didn't even attempt to brake or swerve, and just kept driving..

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5973 on: December 17, 2010, 05:47:21 am »

Aw, that sucks, Synaster.
I've had many pets, but none died of accidents like that. A friend of mine had "his" dog killed by someone driving. I believe the driver took responsibility though.

*ponders*
No, I think I'll keep that next comment to myself. Other people don't have the same experiences as me, and thus, will probably be offended by the wording.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #5974 on: December 17, 2010, 09:35:26 am »

PP: Anxiety is being a real dick. I can't sleep in fear of tomorrow (or today in 9 hours) x_x (I get my tertiary entrance rank tomorrow/today)

EDIT: This is getting ridiculous. It's 4.30am and I still can't fucking sleep. I wish I could just check it online like so many of my friends already have, but my school gave me the wrong damn password and for the life of me I can't figure it the fuck out, and I still have to wait another four hours before I can call the school and even then they might not be open, so I'd have to be waiting for a stupid letter all day with anxiety...argh I am stressing out so bad right now  Outlaw with an upgrade
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:59:13 am by Rampito » Logged

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5975 on: December 17, 2010, 09:59:10 am »

And just kept driving..
Sad. That sounds a lot like some weirdo in my town. Every night at 10:18 EXACTLY he goes past my house and I hear somethng that either sounds like some form of bomb, gunshots or fireworks.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #5976 on: December 17, 2010, 12:17:32 pm »

PP: I've been locked out of my checking account, and will be for at least the next 24 to 48 hours.
FUCK I CANNOT GO TWENTY FOUR TO FORTY EIGHT HOURS WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS MY CHECKING/SAVING ACCOUNTS

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5977 on: December 17, 2010, 12:30:53 pm »

Disappeared? They had to have gone somewhere. What kind of Pets?
Cats. Just up and vanish, never to be seen again.

PP: So some of the apps I was downloading (Illegally of course) didn't work, just would not install. The reason for that being is I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation Model. Games I want only work on 3rd or 4th Generation. Damn.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5978 on: December 17, 2010, 12:39:33 pm »

PP: Some idiot asked why my friend is taking Prozac and then proceeded to ask why and then say that because she has a blog that talks about doing shit other than being depressed the idiot goes: THAT'S NOT HOW A DEPRESSED PERSON WORKS. WHY ARE YOU ON PROZAC. NO DEPRESSED PERSON TALKS ABOUT GOING TO A CONCERT. I mean seriously? Do people actually go to someone and ask why their on medication and then yell at them and says that's not how your disease works, you need to be acting like this instead of that. The idiot every once in a while will say something and it'll just trigger my friend's emotions and she get severely depressed so I have to calm her down and then deal with this fucking idiot. Then the idiot goes: WELL MY MOM'S A NURSE, SO I KNOW DRUGS. No, no you don't. You are an idiot who knows nothing about depression. So fuck off.

tl;dr I just needed to get that out.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5979 on: December 17, 2010, 12:45:35 pm »

PP: So some of the apps I was downloading (Illegally of course) didn't work, just would not install. The reason for that being is I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation Model. Games I want only work on 3rd or 4th Generation. Damn.
Same here, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pick up a newer generation one soonish.

PP: Some idiot asked why my friend is taking Prozac and then proceeded to ask why and then say that because she has a blog that talks about doing shit other than being depressed the idiot goes: THAT'S NOT HOW A DEPRESSED PERSON WORKS. WHY ARE YOU ON PROZAC. NO DEPRESSED PERSON TALKS ABOUT GOING TO A CONCERT. I mean seriously? Do people actually go to someone and ask why their on medication and then yell at them and says that's not how your disease works, you need to be acting like this instead of that. The idiot every once in a while will say something and it'll just trigger my friend's emotions and she get severely depressed so I have to calm her down and then deal with this fucking idiot. Then the idiot goes: WELL MY MOM'S A NURSE, SO I KNOW DRUGS. No, no you don't. You are an idiot who knows nothing about depression. So fuck off.

tl;dr I just needed to get that out.

It takes a special kind of moron to tell someone how they should and shouldn't act.  I feel for you and your friend.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 12:49:02 pm by TheLastOutlaw » Logged

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5980 on: December 17, 2010, 12:50:15 pm »

Same here, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pick up a newer generation one soonish.
It was annoying. I kept trying to download Infinity Blade and Shadow Guardian, go to install them, didn't appear on spring board, so I keep trying to install, and re-download them. And then I read the fine print saying it only works on iDevices 3G and up.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #5981 on: December 17, 2010, 01:26:49 pm »

Thanks, guys. This isn't the first time we had a dog that was fatally hit by a moving vehicle, either (though it was 12 years ago, she was old, and a relative accidentally backed over her).

Gah, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, I've lost two of my cats(read:kittens) to speeders on my road, because they are curious and eventually find a way out the front. I live on a main road, so there's a whole bunch of speeders even though it's a 60 km/h zone. My cat got killed instantly two weeks ago by some fuckhead who speeds down this road every night, he just ran right over her, didn't even attempt to brake or swerve, and just kept driving..
Jeez, sorry about your cat and kittens. Any chance of making them (if you have any more) stay indoors? Too bad there isn't a way to make most animals understand that roads (and cars) are things to be avoided. I kind of wish the driver (who also didn't brake or swerve) that hit my dog had killed her instantly too. She wouldn't have suffered, and we wouldn't have had to pay the vet to find out that she was paralyzed. But then again, my family wouldn't have been able to say a final good-bye.

If that driver had just been one or two seconds later, or had stepped on the brakes... <insert obvious "would haves" and "could haves">

LMAO, THAT'S HILARIOUS! Ignorant people like this Mr. Depression Expert makes the world a little more interesting.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5982 on: December 17, 2010, 01:28:00 pm »

It takes a special kind of moron to tell someone how they should and shouldn't act.  I feel for you and your friend.

Thanks. She's doing a lot better now that she's on medication.
LMAO, THAT'S HILARIOUS! Ignorant people like this Mr. Depression Expert makes the world a little more interesting.

haha, yeah. I just don't understand people and the idiot REALLY doesn't know anything about depression when they claim they too have depression.

PP: I cut my bangs too short.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5983 on: December 17, 2010, 03:48:15 pm »

PP: Internet has been really fucking slow lately, and it's incredibly irritating as my options for things to do on using the internet are dwindling due to slowness. Seems I can't play games online anymore, nor can I watch most youtube videos (A 1-fucking-minute long video takes about 10 minutes to load), so this is really not fun.

EDIT: Huh. So my internet doesn't like Call of Duty? That game lags up something fierce (Which is odd, because when I first borrowed the game it was fine online), but when I throw on Halo, that plays smooth as silk. Weird.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 04:10:00 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5984 on: December 18, 2010, 03:46:47 am »

PP: Same as Yut except that I sometimes get on when I don't want to, but when I need to find something at just remember it....
The internet Cuts out.

Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 749   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: