The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 18, 2014, 12:26:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 748   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 726878 times)
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #7155 on: April 04, 2011, 12:36:38 pm »

PP: i have problems getting activacion key for my free version of autocad. its annoying, because i need it for my schoolwork.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7156 on: April 04, 2011, 01:06:49 pm »

PP: People still being immature in college.  Here I am, bringing my PS3 to play some games in the game room in my downtime, just to find a sign saying that the game room is closed for the week because people punched holes in the ceiling.  Yeah, not the wall, the CEILING.

edit: just realized there is no wallpaper thread either.  Darn.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 01:09:12 pm by Zebia » Logged

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7157 on: April 04, 2011, 05:12:48 pm »

PP: It's 85 and pretty nice out, despite the 25+ winds, which already blew out a transformer in one of the buildings. Then for the next two days we're under severe thunderstorm watch.

PP2: Pretty sure I'm failing one of my classes and I can't bring the grade up high enough to pass. I might have to talk to the dean to see if one of the classes that DIDN'T get transfered over can be used as a replacement.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Paper Bag Man
In brain staple denial
ARC Support Staff

Back, and still immune to fire!

Kaiox20@gmail.com Kaiox15
View Profile Email
« Reply #7158 on: April 04, 2011, 06:26:44 pm »

PP: It's 85 and pretty nice out, despite the 25+ winds, which already blew out a transformer in one of the buildings. Then for the next two days we're under severe thunderstorm watch.

PP2: Pretty sure I'm failing one of my classes and I can't bring the grade up high enough to pass. I might have to talk to the dean to see if one of the classes that DIDN'T get transfered over can be used as a replacement.

Kinda how I feel about one of my classes as well. I despise chemistry with a passion that burns with the fury of the Big Bang itself.

PP: The phrase "Facebook Official". I hate that phrase.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #7159 on: April 04, 2011, 11:39:19 pm »

I'm pretty sure we're getting hit by the same storm. 60+ mph winds and thunderstorms that are insane. The severe weather siren went off earlier. It was so nice today, then we got our shit rocked by thunder and lightning.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7160 on: April 05, 2011, 06:53:52 am »

PP: The Ring Lord is out of a particular color I need. Why didn't I order sooner?! *smacks self*

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7161 on: April 05, 2011, 09:04:35 am »

I'm pretty sure we're getting hit by the same storm. 60+ mph winds and thunderstorms that are insane. The severe weather siren went off earlier. It was so nice today, then we got our shit rocked by thunder and lightning.

Yes it is. The storm warning goes from Dallas to PA on the East Coast. Le suck.

PP: Getting woken up at 8 because maintenance decided to un-announce that they were going to change our a/c filter. We're supposed to get an email 24 hrs before they change it.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7162 on: April 05, 2011, 08:14:03 pm »

PP: Apparently I make a lady friend of mine (Who has a boyfriend), feel a tiny bit confused. Oh dear. D:

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7163 on: April 05, 2011, 08:27:59 pm »

PP: Apparently I make a lady friend of mine (Who has a boyfriend), feel a tiny bit confused. Oh boy! Cheesy

Fix'd

PP: Braves game is on a channel that my stupid school's stupid cable doesn't get.

PP (kind of) #2: I decided to try and patch things up with the friend I mentioned the other day. It's a PP because I have no idea how it's going to go.

AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7164 on: April 05, 2011, 11:04:00 pm »

PP: Fuck other people in my classes.

Dear old person who wants to better your shitty life,

Good job about the whole self improvement thing. Now shut the fuck up with the stories to the teacher about how your kids just got over the flu and how your car is a really shitty car that used to be awesome and how you remember the good old days before computers and thinking and whatever. Fuck you.

Also, fuck you, person who knows everything about the class and loudly proclaims that they know all of this because they took the class at another school and aced it but they have to do it again here because whatever.

At least, that's what I think.
Major Cobalt
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #7165 on: April 06, 2011, 06:19:45 am »

Dear old person who wants to better your shitty life,

Good job about the whole self improvement thing. Now shut the fuck up with the stories to the teacher about how your kids just got over the flu and how your car is a really shitty car that used to be awesome and how you remember the good old days before computers and thinking and whatever. Fuck you.

THISTHISTHISTHIS

In my criminal justice class there's this lady who has to be at least 40-something who looks like she's trying WAY too hard to go back to being twenty (not that it's really the same thing, just kind of irritating). And then there's this old lady in my government class who has pretty standard "old person values." Whenever she feels the need to assert her opinion, my blood boils because what she says just pisses me off. A lot of what she says is pretty much just implying that certain people don't deserve certain rights. One day we were discussing civil liberties and she said something that was a cleverly disguised way of saying "If you're a Muslim you should be kicked out of this country." I almost walked out of class.

It's great that you want to go back to school to improve the last fifteen years (if that much) of your life before you die, but do it quietly. Some of us have more than a decade and a half left to live and are trying to prepare for our careers.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 06:22:43 am by Major Cobalt » Logged

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7166 on: April 06, 2011, 02:51:36 pm »

PP: I made some noodles, as I'd cooked dinner for myself and my housemate, didn't make enough and gave her the larger portion because I'm nice like that. No problems there, but I tripped on the stairs and spilled the noodles. Mess and stains on the carpet, plus freshly boiled water going all over my hand. Yay.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #7167 on: April 06, 2011, 05:29:51 pm »

PP: Dog sitting for womans mum and step dad.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7168 on: April 06, 2011, 06:01:16 pm »

Its a small dog, isn't it? D:

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7169 on: April 06, 2011, 06:14:26 pm »

PP: My housemate's cat had to be taken to the vet. At 2115ish. Poor chap, he was spasming and yowling something terrible. Turns out he has pee crystals.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 748   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: