The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 20, 2014, 07:22:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: {IC} Those Left Behind  (Read 20620 times)
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4282


Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2010, 01:35:29 pm »

Daniel walked silently down the corridor of the building. He was confident that there was a high possibility of survivors in the area due to suspicious noises which didn't remind him of anything he had heard from Zed before. Even if there were no survivors there then he had at least managed to get out of the cold for a little while.
His hope for food had vanished as the building seemed devoid of it. His body was no longer concentrating on the cold as much as before and had now started to concentrate on the hunger instead.

His humorous thoughts about cooking a Zed to make it edible quickly perished as the noise of something like a door shattering filled the corridor.
"DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND GET ON THE GROUND!" Daniel swung his shotgun to his hands and prepared to fire before he noticed that the ruckus wasn't in his direct location.
He could then suddenly hear noise from the apartment right in front of him.
"If they want to come up here and cause a ruckus in-- *muffled*--, fine, but they're going to have to get through me first. I ain't letting this--*muffled*. He could swear he heard a gun being shouldered.
Daniel knelt down besides the door, not certain what to do. If he opened the door then he would almost definitely be shot dead.
But he could hear the ruckus going on somewhere in the direction he was heading, and he'd rather not face raiders alone.

Standing with his back to the wall, he stretched out his right hand and knocked on the door: ".... . .-.. .-.. ---" Even if the person on the other side didn't know that he was saying "hello" in Morse code, the tapping would at least make it clear he was human, and no looter would make his his presence known in that way.
Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!


[c
Laughing Man
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1416


voxveritas@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2010, 01:51:55 pm »

Hearing Ignot walk out of the room, Liam felt the tension building in his shoulders begin to wind down again. He was becoming ever more convinced that the big man was slowly going off the rails, and he didn't want to be around when Ignot finally crashed. Snapping himself back to the present, Liam walked over to the kid. He guessed the boy couldn't be older than ten, which made his survival truly remarkable.

Hunkering down in front of the boy, Liam rifled through the pockets of his jacket, eventually producing a somewhat battered chocolate bar.

"Hi there," he said, offering it to kid. "My name's Liam, what's yours?"
Logged

Now hollow fires burn out to black, and lights are guttering low.
Square your shoulders, lift your pack, and leave your friends and go.
Oh, never fear, man, naught's to dread, look not to left nor right:
In all the endless road you tread, there's nothing but the night.
B-Chan
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 530


'Cuz they rapin' errbody out here.


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2010, 02:49:36 pm »

Kenneth sucked in all of his breath and held it. A knock? Of all the ruckus being made upstairs, of all the mess and zombies and all Hell breaking loose... someone actually is knocking on the door. He did not know what to make of this. Was it a friendly person trying to get his attention? Was it a looter trying to get others in the apartments to reveal their locations? What is a fucking zombie who just... likes to knock?

Kenneth shook his head. Whatever it is, it's going to come in one way or another.

"Uh... yeah, someone's in here! I... I have a gun! I know how to use it, an' if you're trying to come in an'... hurt me or... or take my shit I'ma... I'ma blast ya! So... you best be on your way!"

Tanya

"Uh... Tanya, is that you? Tanya, if it's you, jus' open the door and show yourself slowly. I ain't gonna hurt ya, I jus'... I need to know it's you."
Logged

Quote from: Jenny
Oh B-Chan, you're so dreamy.  He love you long time
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4282


Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2010, 03:30:18 pm »

Upon hearing the stuttering response from the person on the other side, Daniel was confident that he was talking to a regular survivor and not some looter going solo. The uncertainty of the person made him nervous though. Someone who is nervous would be far more likely to accidentally pull the trigger than someone who was calm.
The thought of having survived mostly alone for several months in the zombie apocalypse, just to be blasted away by some nervous fool was both embarrassing and terrifying.
The southern accent made him think of the stereotype "redneck gun lunatic". But the past didn't matter now, especially not here.

"Uh... Tanya, is that you? Tanya, if it's you, jus' open the door and show yourself slowly. I ain't gonna hurt ya, I jus'... I need to know it's you."
Daniel froze. The man was obviously looking for someone close to him. It could easily get dangerous if stress and disappointment filled the man's mind when it was not this "Tanya" who was knocking but instead a random, partially starved, Norwegian 17 year old.
Would he make a respectable impression at all? Well, with his 6' 3 tall body he would perhaps be intimidating. Size outweighing age.
But for now, words was the most important. "Being tall won't help when you're a head shorter." thought Daniel while figuring how to present himself.

"Um, good day, sir." he said with a lowered voice. Daniel bit his tongue, realizing how incredibly awkward that would sound to a man who was armed and prepared for an attack.
Daniel quickly tuned his accent into a somewhat more American one before proceeding.
"I am not this Tanya that you speak of... but I'm not after your stuff. Eh, My name is Daniel Johansen, I hope I can be pleased to meet you. Uh, what is your name?"
Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!


[c
B-Chan
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 530


'Cuz they rapin' errbody out here.


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2010, 03:50:38 pm »

Kenneth held his breath again. It's clearly not Tanya, but it's not entirely clear that it isn't a looter of some kind. It was a male, that was clear. He had also given his name; Daniel Johansen. He sounded reasonable, but so have others in the past. What to do, what to do?

"Um, well Daniel, my name is uh... my name's Kenny. Well... it's Kenneth, but... aw shit, look, if you're one of them people I heard upstairs nabbin' people's weapons and all, you ain't gettin' mine. I came here looking for my sister is all, not looking for any trouble. I don't know who you are or where you came from, but..."

What if he's someone trying to get away from the looters? Anyone with at least one eye knows that there's zombies around, too.

"Look... Daniel. Open the door slowly and... if you have any weapons, well... just make sure they ain't pointed at me. I'll be out of here soon to find my sister, okay?"
Logged

Quote from: Jenny
Oh B-Chan, you're so dreamy.  He love you long time
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4282


Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2010, 04:07:11 pm »

The man sounded reasonable enough. Daniel decided to trust the man and proceeded to open the shotgun, then the door and pushed the opened weapon slowly in through the partially opened door.
He then flipped his bayonet over to the gun, but he kept the hammer.
Daniel then stood up in his full height and walked slowly inside with hands open and partially raised.
"I think we can help each other out here, Kenny." Daniel said in a clear tone while his eyes tried to get used to the lighting of the room.
Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!


[c
B-Chan
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 530


'Cuz they rapin' errbody out here.


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2010, 08:13:42 pm »

Kenneth heard a noise outside he knew all too well; a double barrel shotgun was just broken open. Keeping his sawn-off pointed at the door, Kenneth watched as the man approached. If Kenneth hadn't heard the man... or more appropriately, the young looking but tall teenager... he may have thought he was a zombie. His gait gave the impression that he was borderline starving and his hair was haphazardly cut in a short fashion.

Daniel walked in with his hands raised. "I think we can help each other out here, Kenny" Daniel said in a clear tone, giving the room a once over.

Kenneth lowered his sawn-off after Daniel had walked in. "Jesus" he whispered, giving the Norseman a look-over. He was tall no doubt, easily over six feet. He was also very thin, and not intimidating in the least bit. The apocalypse had taken it's toll on this young man, no question about it.

Kenneth almost blurted out to Daniel after lowering his sawn-off. "Hey, you uh... you hungry? You want some food or something?" It seemed out of the ordinary, but Kenneth felt that this teenager did not threaten him, more so since his shotgun had been broken open. "I got some peanut butter in my bag. It ain't much, but it lasts a while and I got a bit of it. You want some? We can eat a little while we figure out what the Hell we're goin' to do next."
Logged

Quote from: Jenny
Oh B-Chan, you're so dreamy.  He love you long time
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4282


Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2010, 11:57:48 pm »

"Hey, you uh... you hungry? You want some food or something?"
Daniel drew his breath and clenched his teeth together under his lips to avoid getting an overly surprised facial expression.

"I got some peanut butter in my bag. It ain't much, but it lasts a while and I got a bit of it. You want some? We can eat a little while we figure out what the Hell we're goin' to do next."
The man was really offering him something to eat. Daniel's mouth started to salivate at the thought of peanut butter, but avoided drooling.
"W-well, I suppose that s-some nutrition will make it easier to think over the situation." Daniel stuttered while rubbing his right eye in order to hide his hungry stare.
Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!


[c
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 14639


I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2010, 03:15:17 pm »

Alex hung back as the others interacted with the newly found survivors. Ignot then ordered her to go find bags and supplies. She left without hesitation. She didn't want more survivors; more survivors meant more to be blamed about should one of them died. She went through the apartments to see homes of families or people that once existed. She tried to find a bag, or something but her mind wasn't in it. She didn't want to be here. She opened a closet and finally found a bag. She then returned to where Ignot and the new comers were and tossed the bag on the ground. She looked at Ignot before she turned her heel and went to look for other supplies in the other apartments. She still had the two books in her bag; she planned on looking around and getting more.
Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
B-Chan
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 530


'Cuz they rapin' errbody out here.


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2010, 01:47:09 pm »

"W-well, I suppose that s-some nutrition will make it easier to think over the situation."

He even sounded hungry. Reserved, but hungry.

Kenneth pulled the crunchy peanut butter out of his backpack. "I got a spoon to dip it out with, but only this one. You uh, you ain't sick or nothin', are ya? Aw hell, I s'pose it don't matter. As long as you ain't a... a zombie, then I guess I ain't got a thing to worry about. Shit, I'd rather catch a cold or the flu or something over being infected any damn day. I uh... I already had a bit earlier so uh... help yourself, just clean that spoon up real good when you're finished if you would."

Kenneth handed Daniel the peanut butter and spoon. "So, you got any ideas, Daniel?"
Logged

Quote from: Jenny
Oh B-Chan, you're so dreamy.  He love you long time
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4282


Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2010, 02:01:20 pm »

"I got a spoon to dip it out with, but only this one. You uh, you ain't sick or nothin', are ya?"
Daniel shook his head quickly before Kenneth continued.

"Aw hell, I s'pose it don't matter. As long as you ain't a... a zombie, then I guess I ain't got a thing to worry about. Shit, I'd rather catch a cold or the flu or something over being infected any damn day."
Daniel froze as the memory of a bitten person crossed his mind. "Death by cancer would easily be preferable." Daniel thought to himself.

"I uh... I already had a bit earlier so uh... help yourself, just clean that spoon up real good when you're finished if you would."
Daniel grabbed the left pocket of his hoodie and checked if his bottle of disinfectant was still there. He hadn't used it for quite a while. It was still there.

Daniel received the peanut butter with hands almost shaking of suppressed excitement. he then took a portion with the spoon and put it calmly in his mouth. He had never been so fond of peanut butter, but right now it was the best thing he had ever tasted.
He consumed it in a civil manner, savoring each bite, not because he was too proud to let his instincts get the better of him, but because he needed to keep his mind disciplined. His health was in dire need of nutritious food, he was wandering alone in the wastelands and he wasn't able to properly maintain his only firearm.
His mind remaining calm, observant and logical was all that was keeping him alive through this nightmare. If he let his desperation get the better of him then he would undoubtedly die.
Also, he didn't want to choke on the peanut butter by eating too fast.

"So, you got any ideas, Daniel?"
Daniel swallowed the peanut butter and took a deep breath. His earlier shaky and nervous manner had completely disappeared and was replaced by a calm and ice cold person. His eyes were serious and cold and his face stiffened in a serious expression.
"I have some alternatives for you, Kenny. I hope you will convey them with a logical rather than emotional mind." Daniel said without blinking.
"You are looking for your sister, and I will help you do this, but there are some things here that needs to be thought through."
His facial expression showed that he wouldn't take no for an answer to his first decision.
"If your sister is alive then she is probably in this city. She could be dead, she could be a survivor, or she could be a bit too happy to see you. Whatever option is correct, you wandering off aimlessly will only have you killed. So I have come to some alternatives."
He took a breath before continuing.
"These raiders who are in this building will be a key, or at least a lead, to both survival and finding your sister." A slight, cold smirk surfaced on his face.
"The first alternative depends solely on if these raiders are murderous towards anything but Zed. If they kill other survivors simply to steal resources, then we would do humanity a service by eliminating them." If your sister is in the area, these raiders would be a grave danger for her, hell, she might even be amongst the people who are being looted as we speak, in which case there is a possibility she needs saving."
Daniel's eyes turned less cold.
"This is only if those raiders are pure scum. I haven't heard any gunshots yet, that is a good sign. I'd prefer not killing humans aggressively. The second alternative is to stalk them back to their base, which would be dangerous, but your sis might be one of them. I don't recommend it though, as they are probably too observant to be stalked."
Daniel gave a sigh before he continued.
"The third and last current option is to establish contact with the raiders, perhaps even join them depending on their hearts. Some of them must be locals and perhaps knew your sister. If the people who are being raided now originally came from this building then they could give a clue too. I personally recommend this one, despite being daring. The approach is what we will have to think closer about. If successful, we could find your sister or get to know her fate soon and at the very least get a base of operations. Remember, your survival comes above finding your sister. If she has survived so far then there should be no reason to stress. And you won't find her if you die first."

Daniel froze. He grabbed his shotgun, closed it and listened. He swore he could hear someone walking around, a single pair of feet is what he could hear besides from the occasional noises from the raided apartment.
"They are reckless to be splitting like that."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 08:23:38 am by BrainBlow » Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!


[c
Xanatos
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 2374


Forever

xanatos_forever@hotmail.com XanatosForever
View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2010, 05:16:35 am »

Bethany stepped away from Frank as he settled into a well-deserved rest. She lightly tapped Anthony on his shoulder, indicating that they should let the man sleep. With his hand firmly in hers, she led two of them out into first room of the apartment, where she, Anthony, and Frank had first entered and barricaded themselves. This was the first room Frank had secured, so Bethany knew they did not have to be at the ready. "Okay, Little Bear," he said to Anthony as she hefted her crowbar off her shoulder and against the wall, "you can relax."

"Okay," Anthony said. He watched Mama Betty rest her crowbar against the wall and put his bat right next to it. When he looked back, he saw her putting away her gun. He remembered when he used to have a toy gun, and he would use it to play cowboy, shooting the outlaws who wouldn't go to jail. He wondered if he and Mama Betty, and maybe even Mr. Frank, would find someone else, and they could maybe play cowboy again. Then it got loud, and Anthony felt Mama Betty pulling him behind her, and he clung to her skirt, closing his eyes tightly. Mama Betty would keep him safe. Mama Betty would keep him sa- "DROP YOU WEAPONS AND GET ON THE GROUND!"

Beth had no time to react, quite literally. She had only just begun redrawing her pistol when the shout came through the dust. A myriad of thoughts flit across her mind, from relief at the thought they were not the abominations littering the ground floor, to a sudden fear that these people who were also lost in this forsaken land may themselves feel forsaken, and thus lose faith in the Lord's commands. She was helpless, however; it was clear as the dust subsided that they all had guns of some make or model. At least three of them stayed trained on her, while the rest of their intruders went through the apartment. It wasn't long before she saw Frank being led into the room, forcefully awoken from his slumber.

"Anthony, cover your ears."
The boy buried his face deeper into Bethany's skirt, stuffing the soft fabric into his ears. He could make out Mr. Frank yelling, but he didn't know what it was. He didn't really want to know. He was scared, and he wanted to be in Mama Betty's arms, but he was too scared to move. At that moment he felt Betty's hand squeeze his shoulder gently, and the boy opened his eyes to see two of the strangers looking at him. He slowly moved the skirt away from his ears and heard them talking to him.

"Try and calm down, Mr. Holstenski," Bethany said in a cool voice as two of their uninvited guests seemed to fall into a momentary bickering, "remember, love thy neighbor. Even with their rude entrance, they are not hellspawn, and for that alone we should be thankful." She watched as two of the men lowered their weapons and came forward. One of them offered Anthony what looked to be candy, while the other looked up at Beth and spoke to her.

"Hi there. My name is Leland. I’m awful sorry that w-we gave y’all s-such a scare. Let’s make a deal: a bottle of water fer’ you and the kid, and all you gotta’ do is let me inspect that shooter of yours for everyone’s safety. No tricks, I promise."

Bethany smiled kindly at the man and replied, "God bless you, and thank you for your generous offer, Leland," slowly removing the gun from where she held it and offering it to the man handle first. "Do be careful," she said as he reached up for the pistol, "the safety is off." As she handed off the gun her other hand grasped the bottle, and with the exchange done, she opened it slowly knelt down, wrapping an arm around Anthony, who had once again hidden from strangers, even with the offer of chocolate. "You will have to forgive him," she said, "he is shy amongst strangers."

"Little Bear," Anthony heard Mama Betty call him. He pulled away the skirt and looked into her eyes, then saw the bottle of water she had in her hand. "Could you do something for me?" she asked, and he nodded, reaching up and wiping away the vestiges of tears that had been forming at the corners of his eyes. He saw Mama Betty smile, and he knew everything would be okay. "I want you to take a sip of this water, and then I want you to follow this nice man, his name is Leland, to give some water to Mr. Holstenski. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Mama," Anthony replied before putting the bottle to his lips and drinking some water. "Thank you," she said softly, then turned her attention back towards Leland and the other man. "My name is Bethany. Bethany Northrup. This," she said, indicating to Tony, "is Anthony Fleming. I think you will find that we can do no harm to you or your own, and, speaking personally, I would not wish it on you."
Logged
Laughing Man
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1416


voxveritas@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2010, 02:07:35 am »

Liam straightened up and regarded the woman as she introduced herself. She obviously had some inner strength to her, not seeming phased by the explosive intrusion and simmering tension. She sounded halfway to crazy town with her talk of hellspawn though, who in their right mind talked like that? He rubbed his chin anxiously, feeling the coarse scruff of beard that was starting to properly grow in. He hadn't shaved since the apartment had been attacked, though he couldn't say why he'd stopped.

"I wish I could say it was a pleasure," he said with a rearward glance. "But I think that ship's sailed. I'm Liam, and I'm sorry about this."

Logged

Now hollow fires burn out to black, and lights are guttering low.
Square your shoulders, lift your pack, and leave your friends and go.
Oh, never fear, man, naught's to dread, look not to left nor right:
In all the endless road you tread, there's nothing but the night.
Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 577


Death Machine


View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2010, 12:02:48 pm »

"Try and calm down, Mr. Holstenski, remember, love thy neighbor. Even with their rude entrance, they are not hellspawn, and for that alone we should be thankful.

Franky shrugged his swelling shoulders and gave the stubble man a withering glare as he came up to Bethany.

"I wish I could say it was a pleasure, but I think that ship's sailed. I'm Liam, and I'm sorry about this."

He seemed sincere and he didn't look like the man who had initially came in. Quite opposite from the calm, cool, dead eyes of the first man, this one had warm eyes that held honesty and integrity in them. Frank wouldn't trust any of the invaders any time soon but if there was one he might trust eventually, it would probably this Liam. He stepped toward Bethany's side and squared his feet facing the man.

"That boat didn't just sail away. It sailed away, caught on fire and took a nose dive into the ocean," Franky said, offering his leathery hand in greeting. "Regardless, I guess we can be civil about this. Name's Frank Holstenski. One day you might be able to call me Franky, but today ain't that day."
Logged

I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need
-Voltaire "When You're Evil"
B-Chan
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 530


'Cuz they rapin' errbody out here.


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2010, 03:28:52 pm »

Kenneth watched Daniel take the peanut butter in hand. He was a little surprised to see the skinny youth eat it in a civilized manner... especially under the circumstances. Daniel seemed to have a lot on his mind and the moment. Hell, any living thing left on this planet must have a zillion thoughts running through their minds. The only difference in most people Kenneth had seen and Daniel was that Daniel seemed to be focused. Kenneth pondered what he might say.

After a few bites, Daniel looked over to Kenneth. His expression was quite serious.

"I have some alternatives for you, Kenny. I hope you will convey them with a logical rather than emotional mind. You are looking for your sister, and I will help you do this, but there are some things here that needs to be thought through. If your sister is alive then she is probably in this city. She could be dead, she could be a survivor, or she could be a bit too happy to see you. Whatever option is correct, you wandering off aimlessly will only have you killed. So I have come to some alternatives."

Kenneth couldn't quite put his finger on it, but even though he had no clue where Daniel was from, something about his words hinted that he quite possibly might not be from around here... from this country. Kenneth also knew that this little detail meant absolutely nothing, just something to note. Daniel took a breath before continuing.

"These raiders who are in this building will be a key, or at least a lead, to both survival and finding your sister. The first alternative depends solely on if these raiders are murderous towards anything but Zed. If they kill other survivors simply to steal resources, then we would do humanity a service by eliminating them. If your sister is in the area, these raiders would be a grave danger for her, hell, she might even be amongst the people who are being looted as we speak, in which case there is a possibility she needs saving. This is only if those raiders are pure scum. I haven't heard any gunshots yet, that is a good sign. I'd prefer not killing humans aggressively. The second alternative is to stalk them back to their base, which would be dangerous, but your sis might be one of them. I don't recommend it though, as they are probably too observant to be stalked."

Kenneth considered Daniel's words. He also took note of the fact that Daniel referred to the zombies as "Zeds." He recalled hearing this before and was profoundly curious as to how such a nickname was made. He thought it sounded foolish.

Daniel released a sigh before continuing.

"The third and last current option is to establish contact with the raiders, perhaps even join them depending on their hearts. Some of them must be locals and perhaps knew your sister. If the people who are being raided now originally came from this building then they could give a clue too. I personally recommend this one, despite being daring. The approach is what we will have to think closer about. If successful, we could find your sister or get to know her fate soon and at the very least get a base of operations. Remember, your survival comes above finding your sister. If she has survived so far then there should be no reason to stress. And you won't find her if you die first."

Kenneth couldn't even begin to reply when Daniel suddenly cocked his head into a listening position. Kenneth didn't hear anything but Daniel's words. After Daniel closed his shotgun, Kenneth redied his shotgun. He didn't know what it was that Daniel heard, but if it were anything at all, he knew they had best be ready for it.

"They are reckless to be splitting like that."

Kenneth tried his best to listen...
Logged

Quote from: Jenny
Oh B-Chan, you're so dreamy.  He love you long time
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!