The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
May 30, 2016, 10:27:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello I Suppose?  (Read 390 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: March 29, 2016, 04:39:32 pm »

I wasn't really sure where to put this and I didn't really want to necro any old threads (the warnings are still burnt into me I see) but I just wanted to say hi to any of the older users who are still here. I used to post a fair bit somewhat back in the day in the after the huge forum wipe and kind of stopped in to see the old forum again.

I hope everybody is doing well, it's weird to think how much time I spent on here back then but you guys had really made this an amazing community so I just wanted to thank everybody for that.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Anonymoose
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 09:25:45 pm »

Greetings, human, I am glad to see you have returned. I would say things are going well, but at the moment I am on Cthullu's (pbhn) shit list because I let my female of the species (his term, not mine) have access to my phone and she deteted my topic out of spite..... and I really should have seen it coming.

So at the moment I am Temple-O'-Elemental-Evil™-less or I'd invite you in for some tea. Don't let that stop you from hanging out or anything, just be prepared for long moments of silence interrupted by occassional babbles to yourself.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
PwntheNoob17
Half-Life

:D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 10:01:43 am »

I still check here every once in a while. Don't always post but I do miss this place.

edit: I just found out about a city called Sammamish, Washington. reminds me of Sammich!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 10:06:56 am by PwntheNoob17 » Logged

DochSavage
Zombie

Never give up. Never give in. Fight beyond.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 10:35:37 pm »

Welcome Back.
We have been waiting for you.
Yes, I am a smug bastard...

The reward for work well-done is more work.
Or sometimes, a return to the kitchen.
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 12:00:53 am »

I'm still here. I check in every now and then.
Anonymoose
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 06:32:12 pm »

Unfortunately, us being here isn't the point. We cannot keep this comic alive by ourselves, no matter how hard we try. Trust me, I know that one better than anyone. If Jenny or Greg aren't willing to put any effort into it, for whatever reason, then it is dead. Let it go. It's not like it's the first time a promising web comic has died too soon, and it won't be the last. I grieved and griefed all I'm going to over this one.... It's sad, but all things end. Accept it.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: