The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 09, 2015, 07:31:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kinda new kinda old  (Read 50 times)

View Profile Email
« on: October 02, 2015, 08:22:22 am »

Waaaayyyyy back when I first was getting into the interwebs and gained a fondness for zombies I came across this comic and absolutely loved it, still do. I believe back then it had just gotten past the part where that dude tried to get revenge on Katie and she had the hallucination of them being crawlers. I eventually lost interest, uber short attention span back then. But recently I ended up thinking of this comic again while I was looking up zombie survival quizzes funnily enough and by the Goddess it is just as awesome as I remembered. Now that I actually looked a bit deeper into the story to understand it better, maturity seems to have gotten me in the habit of to doing that lol, I can enjoy it even more than before not to mention there is a story about a Mercy I would like to make. At the moment I may now have a complete story but I got a title by golly! "The Wasteland's Mercy" in case you're curious. It's about the story of Mercy from the time she became one and then on as she wanders a broken down city.

Anywho that's how I came across this gem of a comic. You can call me Luna and I am the new weirdo on the block heh
I like nights, rainy forests, snow, fire, explosions, killing dead things, and all sorts of weird fun things that other people seem to get confused by.
Sammie with her awesomeness that is her brick flail and that coat I oh so very much want is my favorite character followed closely by Katie and her quirky weirdness hehe What's yours, hm?

"Cheer up, it gets worse." Sammie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: