The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 02, 2015, 08:23:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New guy from CZ here  (Read 206 times)
Knecht
Zombie

View Profile Email
« on: June 24, 2015, 05:00:17 pm »

Hey everyone.
I'm from Czech Republic and hope to meet some zombie fans here to talk about stuff. Currently my main zombie interest is the Walking Dead series.
Also ready to talk guns (my favourites: AK47, AKS74U, vz.58, Glock, Ruger, muzzleloaders), knives (old Cold Steel, Kizlyar, plus my work) and survival.
Would also like to offer some of my products, as I make custom reenactment gear and I'll be glad to make you the exact hammer/flail/chopper you want for your next zombie hunting trip. Are there any other makers here? Let's discuss forging and sharpening and all around that.

Just to introduce my work, here's my recent product, a 3-headed flail, all handmade, forge-welded chains, cast lead balls with nice hammered finish. Fully functional, deadly and ready for love. Has no shaft now, as every user prefers different shaft length. I can make the shaft upon demand. It's for sale, PM me for price and postage.
http://knecht.novarata.net/?di=GF9J

You can also see some of my work at www.customhistory.cz check out the Galerie page (English version of my site is being worked on).
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:05:00 pm by Knecht » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: