The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 08:00:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Javelin Re-Boot  (Read 12874 times)
MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 02:46:15 pm »

Roni: BITCH BITCH BITCH

Haha, I'll have to dig around for Roni's profile, so I'll probably have it up later tonight/tomorrow.

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 08:24:44 pm »

for you, TZ:

MLE says:
 all the shark plushies
 lmao
 Lucy: A bee....
 Roni: fffff -buys it-
 They are so heteosexual life partners to me lmao
 or my otp

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 10:25:36 pm »

Hellz yeah! I am so on this! *starts making a character*

*EDIT*
One hour later and my two characters are complete!

Name: Zachary O'Brien

Javelin crew, Nautilus crew, or other: Javelin (cook)

Description: He's a little on the short side at 5' 4" but not extremely so. He has blueish-green eyes and shaggy brown hair down to his ears. He wears a brown leather bomber jacket which his father gave him all the time and a bowler hat because he thinks it looks cool.
Personality: Zach is a pretty relaxed guy most of the time. He spends most of his free time in the kitchen cooking or in his room reading and listening to music. He's friendly with pretty much everyone on the ship and, being the cook, knows almost all of them a little bit.

History: Zach lived a pretty boring life working for his father's restaurant back on Earth but he always dreamed of something bigger. He loved reading old sci-fi books and wanted to explore the stars himself one day. When he turned 18 he finally had his chance. He bought a ticket off planet, said goodbye to his family, and set off. He made his way around the solar system working odd jobs here and there and never staying in one place too long until he saw a position open for a cook on a ship called Javelin. He joined up and has been working there ever since.

Equipment: Cooking utensils

Name: Ghost

Javelin crew, Nautilus crew, or other: Javelin

Description: Ghost is extremely pale with dark brown, almost black, eyes and jet black hair and he is extremely skinny. He wears a tattered old jacket with stains all over it that he won't let anyone touch that hangs off of him since it is way to big for him. He also carries around a guitar with him everywhere.

Personality: Ghost is the quiet type, so quiet in fact that most people think he might even be mute. He wanders around the ship trying to be helpful or playing mournful music on his guitar. He spends a lot of time in the kitchen helping out Zach who is the only person he's really close too.

History: Nobody really knows much about Ghost. They don't even know his real name. Zach found him in the ruins of a house while they were on a mission with a gun in his hand and a dead man on the floor in front of him. Two people who the crew assumed were his parents were upstairs, apparently butchered by the dead guy. Zach convinced the crew that they couldn't just leave the kid there so they took him with them. The only thing Ghost brought with him was a battered acoustic guitar and the jacket which he got from his father's room. He proved to be excellent at playing but hasn't said anything since joining the crew.

Equipment: old and battered acoustic guitar
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 11:23:09 pm by NerdPower! » Logged

Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 12:16:22 am »

Name: Johnathen Darrell

Javelin crew, Nautilus crew, or other: Javelin

Description: Average looking. Brown hair, blue eyes. Standard issue crew jumper.

Personality: Throughly average in every way, Darrell is a classic underachiever. He is quiet, socially awkward and easily ignored.

History:Born on Phobos (one of Mars moons) to lower middle class parents, Johnathen led an average life. He went to school, university, and got an accounting degree. On the eve of his 21st birthday however, he got the oppurtunity to serve on the Javelin as a Clerk. Within the first week of his new job the ship turned rouge and split off from The Company. Now three years later he has no recollection of why he stuck with the Javelin after it's break from The Company, but he stays with the ship and it's crew.

Equipment: none
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 07:08:14 am »

Name: HK-47

Javelin crew, Nautilus crew, or other: Bounty Hunter

Description:Standing at a full height of 6' 6", his armor is the color of dull-copper and has a dull-silver right forearm. He has a slim build, but is backed up with a hard to penetrate armor and multiple concealed weaponry. Most often, he wears a black cloak, if only to help conceal some of his weaponry (Ones that can't normally be concealed). His voice has a slight rasp, has yellow photoreceptors and is extremely agile. His upgrades are many and he has kept up with the ongoing improvements to combat and assassin droids.

Personality: He has a severe dislike for organic species and humans in general, and refers to them as "meatbags". Borderline xenophobic to organics, he only confronts them when it suits his needs; mainly bounties, information, purchasing equipment and killing. On the lines of business, he does tolerate them, but only to further his goals.

History: Part of a special line of battle droids, his line specialized in assassination and close ranged combat as a secondary trait. He was first sold to a crime lord, who had him programmed to have a diplomacy/protocol function tertiary to his close combat trait. Over the time with the crime lord, he killed from a range of dealers to other ranked crime lords. By not going through a mind-wipe, he retained knowledge of what he saw and started to develop a mind of his own. His master learned of this and decided to do something about it. He tried to have his mind wiped but HK-47 gunned down the assassins who tried to detain him and lost his right arm in a bid for freedom.

It was six years until he got revenge against the crime lord, using a guard's greed, he bribed him to let him in and slaughtered the crime lord, any guards that got in his way and stole away with some of the riches and the crime lord's personal ship. The bribed guard was also killed and after taking what he wanted, he vanished without a trace, as he had the ship refurbished so it would be near-untraceable to those who sought it.

In the most recent events, HK-47 killed a member of Javelin, Masam, on the desert planet. A fellow crew member of his tried to save him, but only succeeded to escape (With the dead body of Masam) and enrage the bounty hunter. In the aftermath, a fire raged at the scene of Masam's death in a bookstore and spread to a few of the surrounding buildings. It is unknown to HK-47 if the fire was contained or if it spread further, as it isn't of his concern. On the verge of being consumed by revenge and hatred, he heads to Torngasoak. The reason why, is that he found out that was the next destination of the Javelin Crew through the greasing of some palms.

Equipment:

On Hand:
Heavy blaster pistol (Increased fire power)
Revolver
Assault rifle (Increased clip capacity, firing rate)
Flamethrower (In right arm, concealed)
Sword (Unknown make, short-Medium sized, single bladed, concealed. Also doubles as a throwing weapon)
Sniper Rifle (Only on bounties, optional parts for disintegration ammunition)

(I'll return to editing it, just wanted to get a foot down on it)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 12:35:08 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2010, 12:41:39 am »

Nerd, it's fine.

HK, fine too. Take your time.

I'm trying not to put this on hold for another week or so, but I'm going to have to. I don't mean to, but I'm trying to get a couple poems published and I'm trying to finalize a permanent column in my school's newspaper. I have some of the start up written already, but I want to change it around so I will.

Also,

We seem to lack Nautilus and Bounty Hunters, just fyi. c:

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 04:40:34 pm »

I still have my Nautilus guy to finish writing up Hail
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2010, 04:49:04 pm »

It's cool, just lemme know when you post it, if you're going to post in your old post with Harloc's character info on it.

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2010, 05:00:56 pm »

Oh, then I posted my other Javelin character there.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2010, 09:33:23 pm »

For on-hand weapons, what are we limited to? (I'm sure that we can't carry around heavy artillery/weapons, which is unfortunate)

And the less bounty hunters there are, the less competition there is Wink

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2010, 09:34:35 pm »

Yes no heavy artillery/ weaponry.

Uh....a couple of weapons, but not a whole lot, plxthnx.

Novacain
ARC Support Staff

The bible didn't say Jesus couldn't be a raptor

novacain4862@hotmail.com n0vacain4862
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 06:40:54 pm »

Sorry Hail can't join this one due to my ass getting handed to me from both my parents and school. Glhf guys

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 06:48:03 pm »

Sorry Hail can't join this one due to my ass getting handed to me from both my parents and school. Glhf guys

D'awww :C

Is it okay that I use your Panda Character? (That is, if you still have the character sheet lying around, you could PM it to me if you do)

Novacain
ARC Support Staff

The bible didn't say Jesus couldn't be a raptor

novacain4862@hotmail.com n0vacain4862
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 08:36:34 pm »

Sure you can use my panda character but I lost the sheet when I reformatted my HD. I might be able to find it but its a slim chance so don't hold your breath xD.

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 09:31:12 pm »

Should we recap what we done until the current events?
I still remember I owe someone a killing after some arson.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: