The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 18, 2014, 09:43:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Javelin Re-Boot  (Read 12330 times)
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 10:41:11 pm »

Yes, that would be fabulous for the into posting, etc. Though, since it'll literally be right after (before the crash of the site) the events that happened in the first plots. The Javelin Crew is still going to Torngasoak, Nautilus is wondering what to do with the Captain, and the bounty hunters are fighting each other.

I am working on it guys, I didn't forget about it. All of my teachers went: "SURPRISE, PAPER TEIM" and I've been working on other projects. Right now, my heart's not in it trying to boot this back up. I will do it, it just won't be this week like I promised. (or the weeks before.) If you guys want to wait hopefully by the end of the month, I can start it up. Sooner if I can actually stare at the Javelin Word Document without hating myself. I KNOW what I want to do, I just can't find the words nor explanation of doing so. I WILL get this back up, so don't abandon hope yet.

I really appreciate it that everyone's bouncing back up, though. Gimme like, two weeks and I'll have something up.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
SharpArcher01
Half-Life

RP Mercenary

the1danarcher
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 12:30:21 am »

MADAM, I WILL FOLLOW THEE TO THE ENDS OF THE STAR SYSTEM.

Seriously though, this RP is all I've had on my mind for weeks now!

...I...I need a lady in my life again....

...I'm going to go lay down... -_-;

Keeper of the ಠ_ಠ
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 12:38:14 pm »

J.R. Paper Stacks is still waiting for those other RP's you haven't finished.
But there is all the time in the world to wait... For we will be rewarded with plenty of RP's; more than you can keep track of.

Ninja'd: 863
Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2010, 10:47:04 pm »

Managed to finish all of my old characters profiles Hail. They're all in my first post in the thread.
Wasteland Navigator
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2010, 08:22:36 pm »

Hey, is there still time to submit a character?

Name: Gauge

Javelin crew, Nautilus crew, or other: Nautilus crew, mechanic
Description:  5’0 even, strong but scrawny. Messy short black hair, hazel eyes. Arms and leg covered in small scars.

Personality:  Cool, distrusting; Gauge rarely speaks, to the point where most believe she is mute.  Those unused to her- and those who are- are often unsettled by how she doesn’t seem to blink. When pushed, Gauge is a ruthless combatant, very nimble and even more dangerous as she is beginning to develop an affinity for ranged weapons and mechanical. Takes orders well.

History: Gauge’s earliest memories are of the iron mines of Deimos Mines of Mars, with any family she may have had passing on early.  She was part of a gang from a very early age in order to survive the harsh conditions, snatching, biting and clawing out a living like rats in order to avoid the slow starvation that accompanied life there. At age 7, she and a group of six children stowed away on a Company ship in a cargo shipment. After a harrowing ride in a hold of ill-secured cargo crates and periodic searches by the crew for ‘rats’, she and one other survivor disembarked a separated at the Mars proper destination point. She has been apprenticing as a mechanic, but may have a natural affinity for the task the Company has set out for the Nautilus.

Equipment: Welding laser, Stilleto, Tool belt, Wrench. Keeps a stolen derringer in her boot, may or may not get knocked on her ass when it goes off.

Lemme know if this works, or if anything needs to be changed.

*Edit- oops, thanks for the correction Hali, I'm new to the original story. I'm just never around when these things recruit and get off the ground.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 08:45:18 pm by Wasteland Navigator » Logged
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2010, 08:35:06 pm »

You might want to change her history. The Old Caroon Mines haven't been inhabited by humans for quite some time. Yes, there are townsfolk there, but they are not human. And they can barely survive out of their own atmosphere since the gases on the mines changed how they are able to get oxygen into their system. c:

And I'm still working on getting this going again. My muse went one day and I went the other direction. Now I have to wait for us to cross paths again.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2010, 08:41:07 pm »

OH SHEET BIG ASS COMPANY SHIP HAS SPOTTED YOU, SNUCK UP AND IS CHARGIN HIZ LAZOR!!!!!!!1!11!1!1111111!!!

o=

Did that work?

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2010, 09:07:43 pm »

You might want to change her history. The Old Caroon Mines haven't been inhabited by humans for quite some time. Yes, there are townsfolk there, but they are not human. And they can barely survive out of their own atmosphere since the gases on the mines changed how they are able to get oxygen into their system. c:

And I'm still working on getting this going again. My muse went one day and I went the other direction. Now I have to wait for us to cross paths again.

While you wait for that quest to become available, why not restart another RP?

And I really hope it wouldn't like the same deal with Bradley, Kyle Hyde.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2010, 09:33:17 pm »

Name: Elanor S

Javelin crew, Nautilus crew, or other: Nautilus : Advanced Battle Logistics and Tactical Officer trainee.

Description: 5 foot six with an athletic body from the companies training regieme. She has shoulder length, dark wavy hair, usually tied into a titanium hard bun. She has piercing blue eyes. Either in her pristine uniform with several medals already on her lapel or in her tactical gear when she is assigned to a boarding party. She has a faint trace of a scar, going from right temple to under left eye, on her face from a boarding assault she led as a junior officer. As such one of her eyes is a bionic replacement.

Personality: Always pushing herself and her responsibilities to the limits, along with her superiors tethers. Yet she is nearly always able to escape the worst case scenario by the skin of her teeth. As such she can seem a little harsh at first but when of duty or towards the fore, even on the bridge in a battle, she becomes "alive" with excitement. She relishes it.

History: Her father is unknown to her. All she knows is he was fond of drinking, smoking and fighting and he was once very high up in the Companies fleet. She was born on Mars and led a normal life. When she left school she joined the companies officer training program where she learnt of her farther and his disappearence. She learnt her farther was a ruthless and brilliant tactitcian and as such wishes to emulate him.

Equipment: UNIFORMED: Knee length black skirt, black shoes, pristine white shirt, black blazer with the company logo, Deep red tie and an officers cap. In uniform she carries an officers baton and a laser sidearm.

TACTICAL: Black combat fatigues with medium wieght full body exo suit, angled design to aid deflection of projectiles and blades. This includes a seperate helm with a suit status HUD. She carries an officers cutlass (metal, no shiny power ones), her baton, her pistol and a tactical sub machine gun.

OFF DUTY: She wears jeans, combat boots and t-shirts with her pistol on her belt. She nearly always has a lighter and a packet of cigarettes.

i can joinz again?

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2010, 12:01:20 am »

@ Cricco: Looks good to me.

@ HK: Lawls. Nah. I've just been busy with school. I'm on a break right now, but since I have zero money and no job, I have to pay for a couple of bills and it's stressing me out. But, enough about me. I've been writing the re-intro on and off for a while now. It's just not sounding how I want it to sound. At least not yet. Hopefully people won't kill me for delaying it again and again.

c:

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2010, 05:41:51 am »

Awww...
On a break already? Wish we were where I am... Officially at least.
Can totally understand the lack of funds part, but hope to not have bills to worry about for a while.
As long as you make it as perfect as can be, then I can wait. And for it to be as epic as possible.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2010, 06:00:19 am »

Oh yeah. 1 cookie for anyone who can fill in the blanks for my character in her history.

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2010, 05:28:05 pm »

Oh yeah. 1 cookie for anyone who can fill in the blanks for my character in her history.

Her father was the Admiral.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2010, 07:41:42 pm »

Nope.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: