The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 18, 2014, 05:49:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening  (Read 1110 times)
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« on: January 08, 2010, 04:25:45 am »

Eyup mother fucking expansion pack.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/awakening

Basic run down for you folks.

A Stunning World Expanded: BioWare's deepest universe to date just got bigger with an all new area of the world to explore, Amaranthine

* Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations
    * Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigil's Keep

All-new Complex Moral Choices: Embark on an epic story that is completely defined and reactive to your play style

* Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations

New Ways to Customize your Hero: Experience additional spells, abilities, specializations, and items to further personalize and customize your hero and party

* Import your character from Dragon Age: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighboring land of Orlais
    * Encounter five all-new party members and an old favorite from Dragon Age: Origins

Even more Bone-Crushing, Visceral Combat: Battle against a new range of horrific and terrifying creatures

* Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of Darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon!

Also a kickass trailer for you to watch.

Can't wait to further level my Mage-Knight.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 03:26:59 pm »

I guess I'll get myself a copy of Dragon Age soon, since Demon's souls is becoming kinda bland on New Game Plus.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: