The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 19, 2014, 11:52:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bro Road Trip  (Read 2667 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: January 19, 2010, 06:04:30 pm »

Ahoy, so me and my friend when he gets his full drivers license in the summer are driving down to Toronto for crazy shenanigans.

We are climbing every step of the CN tower, maybe a Toronto FC soccer game or Toronto Rock Lacrosse, and whatever else I can possibly thing of. Oh and the zoo obviously.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 06:45:48 pm »

Ah, the dreams of a new driver. I had the same such dreams... until they were dashed against the highway by my parents with three words:
"Too little experience."
I hope it works out for you. I'd love to go on a road trip.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 06:46:45 pm »

It's not much of a road trip... Toronto is about an hour away lol. It's just all the other stuff that I decided to call it a road trip.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 06:58:21 pm »

Oh, gotchya. That's still lucky if your mate's 'rents (if he still lives with them, idk) let him do that. I'd already had my license for about 7 months, plus my 14 months of having a permit, before I was allowed to drive to Atlanta by myself. And Toronto is bigger than Atlanta.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 06:59:20 pm »

Broad Trip.

At least, that's what I think.
Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 11:14:23 am »

Broad Trip.

hahaha

My first "road trip" was with my best buddy Andrew, from my hometown (Waco TX) to Norman, OK in a 1997 Ford Taurus. I have no fucking clue how we didn't get lost as I didn't even have a cell phone, more or less a GPS. Then again, it was a pretty straight forward drive. The parts that I remember anyways. I think we almost died only like 4 times. We were supposed to stay for a couple of days but he got a call from his girlfriend sobbing about her friend who broke her arm and wanted to come back after being there for only like 3 hours. I think thats when our friendship started to fall apart. He was always a bitch.

Anyways, good times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: