The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 02, 2014, 08:06:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 154   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did we learn today? (Apart from that australian wine rocks.)  (Read 210870 times)
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: May 22, 2010, 12:03:22 am »

TIL that you can't post within 30 seconds of posting. I've never posted that quickly ever, so yeah.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1036 on: May 22, 2010, 03:28:14 pm »

TIL that they are making Marmaduke into a movie.
I've seen the comic strip in the papers years ago, but into a movie?
It's going to be no Garfield and Friends, that's for sure. Probably like Garfield the Movie.

Ninja'd: 863
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: May 25, 2010, 07:15:04 am »

TIL that they are making Marmaduke into a movie.
I've seen the comic strip in the papers years ago, but into a movie?
It's going to be no Garfield and Friends, that's for sure. Probably like Garfield the Movie.

Notably as Marmaduke is suddenly a talking dog who interacts with mostly other talking animals, is best friends with a cat that I never saw in the series. Marmaduke in name and image, not in soul. Thanks Hollywood.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1038 on: May 25, 2010, 07:40:44 am »

It's THAT different? Dear God... And I thought my initial thought about it was bad...
Honestly... It's like they think they can make money off of anything. But you know, it only hurts once you find out about it, don't it?

Today I learned that if you search, you'll find new ways your childhood/most classics are raped by the Hollywood fat cats.

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1039 on: May 25, 2010, 07:48:41 am »

The only way I've ever laughed at Marmaduke is through the twisted lens of this mans blog. Most of them at least make me chuckle, I like the dark humor.

http://marmadukeexplained.blogspot.com/2007/11/marmaduke-destroyed-his-owner-familys.html

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: May 25, 2010, 09:29:56 pm »

The only way I've ever laughed at Marmaduke is through the twisted lens of this mans blog. Most of them at least make me chuckle, I like the dark humor.

http://marmadukeexplained.blogspot.com/2007/11/marmaduke-destroyed-his-owner-familys.html

Mmm... I've lost that since god knows how long ago, but he is hilarious. Some one did that to Family circus for a while but made it far more disturbing.

@HK-47: Yeah they're bastardizing everything possible to make a movie from it. At least Yogi Bear could be done with normal animals and a little CGI with the normal Shenanigans going on. It would be a good ol' movie. Marmaduke? It's like an Alvin and the Chipmunks version with less singing and more dancing. Marmaduke NEVER danced seeing as the comic is only one panel long. I'm waiting on the Family Circus movie to come out before I start killing the people who gave these movies the green light.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1041 on: May 25, 2010, 09:31:38 pm »

I think whoever gave Family Circus the green light in the first place should be shot anyway.

At least, that's what I think.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1042 on: May 25, 2010, 11:57:14 pm »

It's THAT different? Dear God... And I thought my initial thought about it was bad...
Honestly... It's like they think they can make money off of anything. But you know, it only hurts once you find out about it, don't it?

Today I learned that if you search, you'll find new ways your childhood/most classics are raped by the Hollywood fat cats.
Dear GOD. NOT YOGI BEAR!
Why? WHY!? Wasn't Alvin and the Chipmunks enough!? Now they have to go bend our childhood over and rape it some more!? T_T

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1043 on: May 26, 2010, 04:35:55 am »

@HK-47: Yeah they're bastardizing everything possible to make a movie from it. At least Yogi Bear could be done with normal animals and a little CGI with the normal Shenanigans going on. It would be a good ol' movie. Marmaduke? It's like an Alvin and the Chipmunks version with less singing and more dancing. Marmaduke NEVER danced seeing as the comic is only one panel long. I'm waiting on the Family Circus movie to come out before I start killing the people who gave these movies the green light.

A little CGI? I'm going to instantly fear for the worse and say it's all CGI except for a few humans, because it's Hollywood.
Dancing?
Now I'm speechless.

(Family Circus) If that ever movie ever sees the light of day, I will hitchhike my way to Hollywood and try and hunt down the creators of the movie with a rusty shiv and a scalping knife, hopefully beating you to some of them.

You know, I never knew Family Circus was still around. It's been around as long as Garfield, if not longer, hadn't it? (Since 1977, I guess)
Both should be long gone, just like the sublime Calvin and Hobbes.

Achilles
« Reply #1044 on: May 27, 2010, 11:27:11 am »

A little CGI? I'm going to instantly fear for the worse and say it's all CGI except for a few humans, because it's Hollywood.
Dancing?
Now I'm speechless.

(Family Circus) If that ever movie ever sees the light of day, I will hitchhike my way to Hollywood and try and hunt down the creators of the movie with a rusty shiv and a scalping knife, hopefully beating you to some of them.

You know, I never knew Family Circus was still around. It's been around as long as Garfield, if not longer, hadn't it? (Since 1977, I guess)
Both should be long gone, just like the sublime Calvin and Hobbes.
A part of me died when Calvin and Hobbes was permanently cancled. Best. Comic strip. Ever. End of discussion.

Honestly, I don't care about marmaduke (never heard of it until I saw they were making a movie 'based' on it), and I don't see what the big deal is with making a movie based on Yogi Bear. They're making these movies (particularly Yogi Bear) for a generation that has probably never even heard of the original cartoon, much less seen them.

TIL that I'm a 21 year old cynical old man...
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: May 27, 2010, 02:57:45 pm »

DON'T SPEAK OF C&H! Hollywood might try to make a movie off of that too!

OH GOD LET BILL BE STRONG!
Achilles
« Reply #1046 on: May 27, 2010, 06:00:41 pm »

DON'T SPEAK OF C&H! Hollywood might try to make a movie off of that too!

OH GOD LET BILL BE STRONG!
...I could think of a few ways that they could successfully pull it off. 'Course, I also seem to be more tollerant of hollyweed's mutilations then most people...
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1047 on: May 27, 2010, 08:18:09 pm »

THEY MUST NOT SULLY THE GREAT COMIC STRIP!

I"LL BURN YOU AT THE STEAK!
Then you'll taste better, but that's just me.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1048 on: May 27, 2010, 09:01:27 pm »

HK, robots don't eat steak. One way or the other, you're lying to yourself.

TIL that the lead singer of Paramore's boobs are all over the internet. Including the paramore display page for haley williams or whatever on Last.fm.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:44:30 pm by Log! » Logged

At least, that's what I think.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1049 on: May 28, 2010, 04:33:49 am »

Fine... In truth, it's for your meatbag's benefit.
I rather didn't want to admit that, as it makes me sound like a good guy.

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 154   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: