The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 02, 2014, 12:31:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To New Legend 2 players  (Read 21436 times)
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 22, 2009, 05:50:56 pm »

As you all can see, we've lost all our previous posts. This is a major bummer because we had a pretty good RP thread going. My suggestion is we wait and see if those posts can be retrieved. If not, we can always start a new one.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 06:51:53 pm »

Yep. Sounds like a plan.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Dark_Fox
Outbreak Survivor

I see what you did there.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 10:10:23 pm »

alright. We shall not let it die!

" Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
JJEmpire
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 01:47:06 pm »

Yeah, I'm really wanting to see what happens. If not, well, like you said, we can start a new one, or recall the last couple of posts (not every word for word, but what we were all doing at the moment) and continue from there.

Imagination tends to be the abyss in which one's mind can get happily lost...so beware!
Chipz
Civillian

blarg zombies meet my boomstick

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 04:30:53 pm »

could new people join up cause a tzh rp sounds fun
Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOUUUUU!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 08:36:41 pm »

I say we start over fresh could always whip up another character.

(Reason I wasn't on for the past forever somehow my password got changed so I had to reset it.)

Common sense: So rare, it\\\'s a super power
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 04:55:40 pm »

alright. We shall not let it die!

I think it died...

JJEmpire
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 06:02:11 pm »

Let's start anew. I don't see any of our old topics, so I guess we'll have to do a new RP.

Imagination tends to be the abyss in which one's mind can get happily lost...so beware!
Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 01:56:36 pm »

A new start to A New Beginning. That be a good thing, fren.

Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 03:50:25 pm »

Now for something offtopic: I find cheez's avatar to be hawt.

On topic: I'm already working on a character.

IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 03:56:57 pm »

Okay, let's start up again. I guess the old posts have gone into the Netherworld.

This will be like the previous two. The characters are a new team of zombie hunters from the island. I plan for this to be a story-driven campaign. While I encourage the players to contribute to the atmosphere and background of the game in their posts, the weather and the numbers and types of zombies will be set by me.

Name:
Sex:
Specialized Skills:
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Tertiary Weapon:
Other Gear:
Mini Biography: [Just a bit of background info. What did your character do before the outbreak? How did they get to ARC Island? What is their life like on the island?]
Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 05:02:45 pm »

Name: Walther Ingenhoven

Sex: Male

Hometown: Berlin, Germany

Physical Description: Standing at nearly five foot eight and weighing in at roughly one hundred and sixty pounds, Walther is physically unimposing and plain to all that see him. His features are slim, gaunt yet sharp. His steel gray eyes are deeply set within his face and each possesses a blade like sharpness in their gaze. His platinum blonde hair is short, often tussled up with spikes and he always wears a customized re-breather with an animalistic wolfish appearance to it.

Walther often wears a kevlar vest over a black short sleeve shirt, small kevlar shoulder pads have been added to the vest to reduce the threat of bites. Walther also wears a pair of Russian blue tiger camouflaged cargo pants with hard plastic kneepads overlapping the pants. A belt is looped through his pants several pouches have been affixed to the belt each one containing one or two magazines for his weapons finally Walther's footwear of choice happens to be a pair of charcoal gray steel toed boots. Plastic ankle supports have been affixed to either side of the boots, giving him better stability when running

Specialized Skills: Walther used to belong to the German GSG-9 and as such, Walther possesses a various number of skills, ranging from marksmanship, hand to hand combat and demolitions.

Primary Weapon:
SR-25 Carbine
Caliber:7.62x51 NATO
System:Semi-automatic, gas operated
Overall length:940 / 860 mm
Barrel length:406 mm (16")
Weight:3.86 kg (less without scope and magazine)
Magazine:10 or 20 rounds
Modifications:Folding back up iron sights, 3.5x magnification scope and a quick detachable sound suppressor

Secondary Weapon:
H&K MP5K
Caliber:9x19mm Luger/Para
Weight:2 kg without magazine
Length (stock closed/open):325 mm
Barrel length:115 mm
Rate of fire:900 rounds per minute
Magazine capacity:30 rounds
Effective range:about 25 meters
Modifications:Grip/flashlight

Tertiary Weapon: Entrenching shovel, with modified handle

Other Gear:

• 120 rounds of 7.62x51mm
  • 180 rounds of 9x19 parabellum
  • Gun cleaning kit
  • 2 litre Water canteen
  • Hip flask containing Scotch
  • Burn kit containing pill bottles full of thermite TH-3 (sixteen pill bottles)
  • Pair of welders goggles
  • bottle of thirty two magnesium fuses

Mini Biography: Walther grew up in Berlin for much of his life. His father was a sergeant in the Bundeswehr and his mother was a nurse at the local hospital, life at home was good. He grew up with his fathers strict beliefs that one should stand up to protect others from harm, these beliefs stuck fast through his school years always protecting his lesser classmates from bullies and they even stuck fast in the day to day things. Walther had been coming home one day after high school was out Walther took the usual path home when he heard a cry for help.

Curiousity and the good side of him urged him to investigate and what he stumbled upon, was something that to this very day makes him grind his teeth in anger. A pair of men had ganged up on a women and were from what he saw attempting to abuse her.

Now, Walther wasn't much to look at, he was scrawny, short he didn't look at all like a threat but the one thing he did learn in life, was how to fight against people bigger then him. It was a fight to remember the first guy went down when Walther cracked him over the head with a fallen tree branch, that had gotten the other man's attention fast and he turned his attention over to Walther.

The look on his face was thin and serious his lips were cracked back in a disapproving frown it was one of those, "You shouldn't have done that looks" The man well, he didn't take Walther seriously he expected an easy fight but Walther didn't really give the man time to react it was over before it even started. Walther had smashed his elbow into the mans face, breaking his nose and in the process knocking him out cold. The girl he had saved was taking in the situation, she was quite confused as to what had happened still scared and shaken, Walther helped her up dusted her off and told her to call the police.

Later he found out that the girl he saved was related to the local police departments chief, to say the man was thankful was an understatement. He was absolutely overjoyed when he met Walther, giving him a pat on the back a hug and his thanks. It's a day that Walther remembers fondly and was the day he got his interest in serving and protecting others.

Walther had served with the police for four more years before being actively picked out among other officers to join the GSG-9, it seems they had become interested in Walther and the skills he could bring to the table. Among fifteen people he and two others had made it, their training started a week later. The training was long and arduous and by the time they were offically done, he was a fully fledged member of the Grenzschutzgruppe 9 Counter terrorist unit.

His twenty eighth birthday came and gone without a hitch but yet something in his gut didn't feel quite right, like something bad was going to happen soon. A few days later it popped up on the news massive riots were happening all across Germany, Russia, England and at first, Walther couldn't believe his eyes but he distinctly saw people, eating other people. An order of deployment was given by the current director Olaf Linder and people began scrambling, gathering their equipment and suiting up they were getting ready to join the fight to hold back this riot. But not Walther.

Walther got paired up with four others who had better ideas, like getting the hell out of there. They went another way, directly away from the rioting and headed as far east as possible, eventually they found themselves in Berlin's country side it was eerily quiet but there was no sign of crazed rioters. The leader of the group parked the truck at a small store and everyone got out and headed inside, the store was a mess the food racks were broken and turned over and all the stuff they held was spilled across the floor. It looked like a hurricane had hit the place, but the one thing they noticed above all else was the blood leading into the back.

Walther headed into the back, his MP5K held tight in his hands, all of his training couldn't prepare him for what he saw back there the stench hit him first it was the most god awful thing ever it's the kind of smell that burns itself into the back of your throat and the sight of the half eaten body was forever burned into his mind, infact this image is the one thing he remembers the most. A look of agony was stretched across the womens face, her lower jaw was torn off and her tongue was ripped clean off.

When asked as to what he saw back there his only response was a stare, so deadpan and so cold they dared not look for themselves nor dare ask again. They kept this up for a few months, never staying in one place for too long, eventually they got so good at it that they would often make plans on where they would go next. Walther had an idea about heading for a military base, to re-stock on ammo they were running low after they had several run in's with those crazy bastards. After a minute or two, they agreed and headed for the nearest military base.

After several hours of travel, they arrived successfully and drove on in almost immediately they were greeted by several men wearing military outfits a helicopter was situated in the center of the base and they were loading supplies, mostly weapons and ammunition into it the leader of these people offered them a ride to safety to someplace called Arc Island. They didn't even need to be asked twice they got on the chopper with these people and as soon as they finished loading up the helicopter they closed up the doors and took off.

The leader Marcus, as he called himself said they were lucky to have survived this long and explained to them that those things are zombies of course this was hard to swallow for everyone in Walthers group who merely nodded their heads except Walther, he just stared at Marcus for the longest of times, like he was observing him trying to learn everything from the man's movements.

After six hours of flight they arrived at the island, after leaving the chopper they were stuck in quarantine for a few days, it seems this was a viral thing and they didn't want it getting loose on the island. Everyone checked out as uninfected and they were given jobs in the red halo, everyone except for Walther; he wanted to do something else that was when they suggested the scavenger teams known as zombie hunters. The prospect of providing for everyone on the island was better then sitting on his thumbs all day, and living the easy life now all he needed to do was hook up with a team that needed an extra member and he was set.

I didn't expect the history to get this long, but oh well I haven't made a character in forever and so the history probably sucks but at least it's something.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 07:49:56 am by Random_Zombie#1 » Logged

IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 04:21:56 am »

That's good. Also, feel free to have your character explain parts of his life to his teammates. That's what roleplaying is all about. As for myself, I'm trying to decide if I want to make a different character or use the same one. I did get rather attached to Serge.
Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 04:43:50 am »

I got rid of the broadaxe, that was just fanboyism on my part, but otherwise Nils is the same.

Name: Nils Jurgenson

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Blonde

Hometown: Vennesla, Vest-Agder county, Norway

Primary Weapon: Wood maul

Secondary Weapon: Roofing hammer

Tertiary Weapon: Trench knife

Miscellaneous Gear: First aid kit, half full packet of cigarettes (containing 6) and lighter, water bottle, 4 chocolate bars, maglite torch, sharpening block.

Clothes: Army boots, studded leather gloves, combat trousers, a long sleeved purple thermal tshirt and a fireman's jacket (Like this one, but just the jacket, not the trousers.)

Specialized Skills: Strong as an ox, high stamina, some knowledge of boats. Basic mechanical skills.

Short Biography:

Nils worked in the Norsk Hydro aluminium plant before the outbreak. He rarely left his home town, simply because he rarely needed to. When the first outbreaks in Oslo were reported on the news, Nils thought little of it. Rioting in the capital didn't mean much in a small town like Vennesla. When it was later announced that the riots were in fact an outbreak of a dangerous virus, he was slightly more concerned. When refugees started moving through Vennesla to the coast, bringing the infection with them, he was very worried indeed. He decided to leave after he and his fellow workers had to defend the plant against an onslaught of infected, some of whom he knew. Grabbing what weapons and supplies they could, Nils and a group of friends decided to join the refugees, hoping to get on a boat. Unlike many, they succeeded, and eventually found themselves heading out to sea on a small fishing vessel. During their journey, Nils was wounded and infected, and he was restrained belowdecks. When he was still alive after two weeks, it was assumed he hadn't in fact been infected, and was damn lucky.

After a long time at sea, the boat ran aground during a storm, on the coast of Greenland. Nils and the others barely survived, as the region they were in was bitterly cold, with very little food that they could catch. They were spared having to deal with too many zombies, due to Greenland's low population, but this was a small consolation as they would probably die anyway from starvation or cold. Fortunately, the boat's radio was still operational, and they managed to contact the Red Halos at A.R.C. and were eventually picked up and rescued. Nils was found to be infected, the only one in the group. He volunteered to be a zombie hunter almost as soon as the idea was put forward to him.

Jackal
Civillian Police

I see what you did there...

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 11:10:56 am »

Name: Olivia Kaspriszk

Sex: Female

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Hometown: Quebec, Canada

Specialized Skills: Medical skills, including First Aid and medicine, one black belt in Shuri-ryū, and self-trained in hand-to-hand and judo, and is as agile as an acrobatic. Olivia is also ambidextrous and has an "internal compass."

Primary Weapon: Mosin-Nagant bolt-action, internal magazine fed rifle with attached ironsights.

Secondary Weapon: Walther PPK

Tertiary Weapon: Hand-to-hand combat.

Other Gear: Green backpack, a very extensive first aid kit (you can never be over-prepared Wink), medium-sized bag of Chex-Mix, a journal, a sleeping bag, a water bottle and four clips of fourteen rounds for the pistol and two ten-round boxes for the rifle.

Mini Biography:

Olivia Kraspriszk was a college student majoring in the field of medicine before the zombie outbreak. As a job on the weekend, she helped teach karate to children. When the riots started in Quebec, everyone thought they were just anger-stricken people, but when someone captured one of the "angry" men on video tape, tearing apart an old woman and feeding on her guts, the whole of Canada knew this wasn't a riot. With the mad rush to get out of the city, Olivia grabbed seven of her friends and stayed in the college, as it was outside of Quebec by half a dozen kilometers. After three months, they began running out of food and had to loot from the surrounding town. Zombie encounters were rare, but it became difficult watching out for the unique zombie classes.

A month later, they all knew they had to find a new home. It seemed that zombie activity had increased twice fold since the outbreak. They knew that humans were there. It also seemed that one of Olivia's friends was pregnant, and that would pose a problem. Even though she was only a few months in, it would be hard traveling with her. They decided that stealing two vans and filling them with food and supplies would do. At the time, they could barely intercept a signal that told of an island south of them, in the United States, that still held a town-sized group of human survivors. They went with the plan and managed to get two vans and one pickup truck within a week. They left immediately after filling the cars as much as possible.

The only troubles they encountered were when they had to refuel. At this times, a hunter would usually try to get one of them that went off alone, but they were quickly saved from the zombie. They reached the island in a a week and they were allowed to live there. Unfornaturally, Olivia was the only one that was infected. She volunteered to be a zombie hunter, and was accepted into the ranks of the under-trodden.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 04:22:49 pm by Jackal » Logged

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: