The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 24, 2014, 09:10:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To New Legend 2 players  (Read 22378 times)
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 12:43:21 pm »

Alright , i am new here but this sounds kinda fun.

Name: Joakim "Jocke" - simple to remember, as his last name is in Swedish i wont write it here

Sex: Male

Eye color: Blue-greenish

Hair:Color Dark blond with silver stripes caused by traumatic stress.

Hometown: Sweden ,Scania county , Between the villages Höör-Hörby

Specialized Skills: Marksmanship , stealth , Demolition

Primary Weapon: PSG-90 (Sniper rifle) , with built in suppresor.

Secondary Weapon: H&K Mp 7 (Smg) ( separable suppresor )

Tertiary Weapon: Ordinary Military issued Knife.

Other Gear:
*Ghillie suit
* 10 clips of  7,62 mm NATO (Sniper) ( 1 clip-9 rounds)
*3 Clips 4.6x30mm ( 1 clip-30 rounds )  
* 1 water canteen ( 1 litre)
* 5 HE Grenades
*First aid kit

Mini Biography:
During the first part of the outbreak Jocke now 18 years old ,was studying the It-Program at a Gymnasium within Sweden's borders, but later when the outbreak reached within Sweden's borders he fled to Gotland island.
At the third day of the outbreak the virus reached Gotland infecting most people on the cramped island, But he fled on a fishing boat with a couple of survivors out on the sea.
Just a few kilometers of the coast someone on the little boat was housing the virus and slowly began to turn, infecting most of the crew aboard except for three survivors who hid inside a small cabby's.
The ship was sailing without commands for two days until a Swedish frigate turned up and Fired several hundreds rounds upon the zombies which had crawled upon deck when they heard it approach.
When the frigate was happy with the result of the bombardment they called out for anything not undead.
Loaded upon the frigate the survivors was put in quarantine inside the medical wing of the ship.
The ships medical wing was full of survivors ranging from newborns too old-folks.
As time passed the ship happended upon a seemingly abandoned Aircraft carrier.
The Swedish marines armed a few of the healthiest survivors including Jocke and a woman which was training for police work and sent them aboard the carrier as a "recon" party.
only minutes after entering the ship dozen of crawlers showed up and began feeding upon the scared civilians
seeing as only a few of them had used a gun or rifle for that part were mostly just wasting the ammo straight into the chest of the crawlers which didn't really do any serious damage.
The few who survived the first minutes put up more of a challenge seeing as most of them were former hunters or had at least used a rifle before. Jocke skilled with the rifle since the age of 7 when he  began shooting Airguns (not soft  >Sad ) picked off zombie after zombie till the ammo ran out.
as more and more of the "recon" ran out of ammo the panic raised more so since they were being pushed back towards the end of the ships deck.
jocke Then saw what seemed like their only chance, one of the crawlers , most likely a marine was wearing a belt and upon it a grenade.
Jocke lounged out for the grenade barely dodging a bite from a zombie , kicked the Marine on the knee which broke it making it fall backwards. he rapidly threw himself into close combat with the marine-zombie as the last rounds in his allies rifles splattered the heads of the zombies closest to him. Successfully cracking the zombies head with the butt of his rifle , he picked up the grenade drew out the pin and threw it straight into the crowd of zombies slowly getting closer.
A loud boom and a rain of zombie-insides and metal shrapnel made it's way across the deck.
But there were no time to lose Jocke took the Marine-zombies secondary weapon , a 9mm Berreta semi automatic and started pooping the heads fencing of close encounters with the rifle's butt.
Standing their ground for nearly five minutes all their ammo was practically used up but the last zombies on the ship was still pouring up on the deck.
slow as they were as few hundred zombies quickly overwhelms a group of 7 ammunition's individuals.
on after the other was bitten and rose up  again to bite another one, and soon the last four of them were standing on the edge of the deck.
He didn't flinch , he grabbed the police woman and threw himself and her over the edge .
and while falling saw the the rest of the recon being devoured by the zombies, and just before landing in the water he heard the frigate starting to bombard.
Later as he woke up he was on board the carrier seemingly cleared out thanks to a few armed civilians a cheap rifles , and of course a few rounds from the bigger gun's on the ship killed the rest but who counts.
When he woke up he was stunned , how long had he been out, was he alive, was she alive.
He looked around the room , it was empty except for him.
When he got up and tried to get to the door he tripped over something and was knocked unconscious.
he woke up after a while back in bed , But as he tried to get up he was pushed back by someone,he looked up and saw the police woman. She told him he had to stay in bed until the doctor could check him up, They began to talk and she introduced herself as
Sarah Johnsson. The following days they became better and better friends and after a month thew were practically inseparable and more or less considered a couple on the "colony" . During the summer period they did raids on local coast towns near the Spain coast which the carrier was close to.

The Winter that year they and three more including a Swedish navy lieutenant was  picked for recon upon American soil seeing as most supplies on the carrier was depleted, They were equipped with whatever they would like from the now rather oversized armory.
Jocke choose what he saw fit for recon so he picked a PSG-90 a Mp-7 e few grenades ,a ghillie suit.a leather jacket , and  Swedish winter Camouflage uniformand+supplies, Sarah picked a AK-5 a few grenades and first aid kits , seeing as she was trained in first aid since she was training for police and had received lessons from their doctor on the carrier.
 After a week the frigate reached the American coast.
The landing party was set ashore with a lightly armored terrain vehicle "Galten" ( Swedish army terrain car ) armed with a heavy Machine gun available of hauling 50.cal bullets everywhere.
The first coast town the discovered was burned out and abandoned as they advanced upon the second they noticed movement while watching the town from afar.as they drove into the town they were shocked a large village with approximately 30.000 inhabitants before the outbreak was completely abandoned, cars standing where they stood when they were abandoned wild animals running wild in the shops , bears lurking in the Alley's.
They kept driving till they came to the target , a Mall.
They parked the car put a guards on the 50.cal ,and headed into the mall, They checked store after store for "unwanted inhabitants", chased out a few wild animals and started looting, putting everything into shopping carts , they filled cart after cart and placed them near the entrance and went for more, when they filled more than enough to fill the car they went outside, They noticed the gunner was gone and it was getting dark, they started to look for the man , seeing as there had been no visible zombies around. After  searching for fifteen minutes they started heading back to the car , and the out of nowhere they heard a shriek that hurt badly in their ears, When they looked up they saw a zombie taking a deep breath while heading towards their lieutenant, a man who seemed to be vomiting and screaming of pain while holding his ears as blood flowed out of them . They could only look in awe as the zombie lounged out and took a large bite of the lieutenant's face.
Back on their feet they headed for the car but, when they rounded the corner of the mall it was clearly overrun, while the other man that run ahead was having his entire ribcage ripped open by a zombie with an evil grin in his face , they Turned and headed for a three story apartment on the opposite side of the mall, and as they entered the building they heard the zombie ripping the soldier apart Laugh a insanely wicked laugh. They entered the building and headed for the roof wrestling a few zombies on the way up , as they reached the roof door they realised it was locked, they ran down a stair and tried to hide in a room. Just as they hid in a closet they saw a zombie lounging himself thorough the air flying straight in through their rooms window. Almost directly when it landed
It started smelling the air and slowly turned it's head towards the closet , as it looked straight at them , Jocke kicked open the door and fired his rifle, The bullet pierced the right half of the zombies head leaving it twitching on the floor.
as of now they had only one choice, they must reach the roof and barricade the door, they ran back to the stair and as Sarah Held of zombies coming up , Jocke shoot several rounds on the locking mechanism on the door until it pooped open, letting them pass, They barricaded the door with a bench.
Sarah tried to get the frigate to respod on their radio signals as Jocke lit a fire and started cooking a two cans of tomato soup.
after half a hour and a meal later the frigate responded upon their signals , asking where the lieutenant was.
The response was
"he is dead,eaten alive by zombies , Theres only two of us left and hundreds of zombies converging on us"
The frigate answered.
" If the lieutenant is lost we can only do what was ordered from the captain, in case of the lieutenant or mostly of the recon squads demise,Bombard the direct area with artillery until nothing remains"
Trapped on a roof, with no escape rout with a bombardment on their heads.
They stood on the roof staring in desperation as the projectiles came closer ,closer and finally struck down on the car and surroundings as they heard several more rounds being fired from the ship.
Their house was hit and as it started to crumble they tried to hold on to anything they could find.When he woke up he saw the village totally leveled by artillery he was lying with his head in Sarah's lap,But something was wrong the once warm touch of her hand stroking his hair and face was now cold and when he looked her in the eyes, They were lifelessly staring back into his.
He stood up but fell backwards onto the ground he realised his leg was broken .Sarah crawled after him took him gently in his arms and started humming whilstlooking up into the sky.
He broke lose once again and started looking for his weapons , the mp-7 was useless as it was out of ammo so he started to look for the PSG. He spotted it a few meters away, as he started to limper towards it another zombie was startting to get close, just as he reached the rifle the zombie lounged out to bite him in the neck bu the split second before the bite Sarah jumped the zombie giving jocke a clear shoot on it, The recoil was enough for his broken leg so he fell backwards straight into the rubble where he could feel a rib snap on the backside of the ribcage only to a split second later hit the backside of the head on a stone, The world was getting blurry and his vision started to fill up with something red the last thing he saw and felt was as Sarah took him in her lap , like a mother would hold her little offspring that comes home with a Bruise on his knee and slowly started humming.

Jocke woke up ha was surrounded by dead zombies which had recently had their heads violently crushed,h looked around himself searching of Sarah, but as she was nowhere to be found he Sat up and in a desperate attempt to bandage himself used up most of the bandages in his first aid kit.
as he got up and started to limper around in search of something to use as an improvised crutch, he found the twisted remains off a stopp sign and used it.
ha began to walk towards the outskirts of the village ,but not far behind him he could see Sarah lurking in the shadows killing off all and every remaining zombie which would threaten to attack him.
as he reached the outskirts of the village he could hear the sound of a helicopter , h grabbed some matches from his backpack and made a small campfire tied a large piece of cloth on the rifle and starting to wave it around like a madman to get their attention.
The Black hawk helicopter passed over the village , spotted the fire and went straight for Jocke who was about to fall unconscious again because of bloodloss, just as the chopper touched down and a few civilian dressed persons followed by men wearing gasmasks with red eyes started to run against him he passed out taking a last look on Sarah standing in the outskirts waving at him.

three months later .
Jocke is out of the quarantine , and has forced him self into the zombie hunter squads even taking up residence within the infected

He has now dedicated himself to track down Sarah and either have the A.R.C personnel transform her into a Half-life or by his own hands end her and himself.

sometimes he requests a trip into the wilderness, that if granted leaves him away from arc island for weeks.
then he is found waiting for the boat always as depressed as the time they first found him.

He also has a personal score as one of the few who has successfully creeped up upon a hunter and killed it in one clean melee hit.

Has evolved a special kind of relation to mercy class zombies.

*My spelling might be a bit off, But i hope you enjoy this story as much as i liked writing it.* PS.this is my first RP
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 05:55:07 pm by mineplantingrunaway » Logged

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Jackal
Civillian Police

I see what you did there...

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 03:43:54 pm »

Not to be rude, but how do blue-green eyes truly look?

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 04:00:41 pm »

Not to be rude, but how do blue-green eyes truly look?

damn the eyes kinda changes color alitle bit depending of the angle of the light , seen directly from the front " with light straight into them" they look blue
and seen slightly from above they look more like green
dammit this is hard to explain.

hope it did help, it was a vague explanation but hey, i tried   Cry

Btw, don´t hang up on the small details , read the story and tell me if it´s good or bad  Sad

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 04:11:13 pm »

I find it a tad implausible that he managed to remain uninfected after all that. A single drop of zombie blood in the eyes, nose or mouth is all it takes, and he's been up close with them several times now.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Jackal
Civillian Police

I see what you did there...

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 04:36:11 pm »

damn the eyes kinda changes color alitle bit depending of the angle of the light , seen directly from the front " with light straight into them" they look blue
and seen slightly from above they look more like green
dammit this is hard to explain.

I get what you're saying, because that's basically how most people with red eyes actually have them. Certain amounts of light enter their eyes and you'll see red irises. And about the Bio...I almost TL;DR, but I'll check it out anyway.

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 04:50:14 pm »

I find it a tad implausible that he managed to remain uninfected after all that. A single drop of zombie blood in the eyes, nose or mouth is all it takes, and he's been up close with them several times now.

At the top it says High-risk of infection , which means they almost ignores if he getts infected or not, after all hes made residens in the infecteed barracs and doesent seem to want to move out , i should have writen that he already has the badge  Wink

Moded the text so its Fix´d
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 04:51:58 pm by mineplantingrunaway » Logged

Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 04:55:58 pm »

Yeah, but that still doesn't explain how he's managed to stay uninfected.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 05:00:34 pm »

Yeah, but that still doesn't explain how he's managed to stay uninfected.

dammit , have you never heard of luck skilll , he was mostly sneaking + the fact he doesen´t hunt any other zombies than Mercys ,except for those directly in his path.

Goddamit , ill just sign him up as infected  >Sad
Not that it really matter anyway i just thought it would make the character better.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 05:02:40 pm by mineplantingrunaway » Logged

Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOUUUUU!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 01:46:17 am »

*Begin nitpick*

Also I think you mean the PSG-1 there's no such thing as a PSG-90 maybe a P90 and an MSG-90 sniper rifle but no PSG-90. Also it's magazine not clip. A clip goes into a garand and it goes PING. I almost missed this but if it is the MSG-90, then it would either be a five or ten round magazine. PSG-1 is the same I believe.

Oh and Jackal while the prospect of akimbo pistols sounds cool, you also have to take into consideration the fact that it takes awhile to load both weapons and they just aren't that accurate. I'd say lose one of the handguns and get a rifle, might I suggest a Mosin-Nagant or perhaps an M1 Garand semi-automatic rifle. (Useless trivia: The M1 Garand is actually a french canadian designed rifle.)

/nitpick

Also Cheez can you explain to me the difference between a wood maul and an axe, I r teh confuzed.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 02:37:01 am by Random_Zombie#1 » Logged

Common sense: So rare, it\\\'s a super power
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 03:49:49 am »

From what I've seen, all of the zombie hunters in the comic are infected. Therefore, it goes without saying that everybody in this RPG is infected as well.

I like what I'm seeing. I'll give people another week or so to join, then I'll post my character and we can start.
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 04:27:35 am »

*Begin nitpick*

Also I think you mean the PSG-1 there's no such thing as a PSG-90 maybe a P90 and an MSG-90 sniper rifle but no PSG-90. Also it's magazine not clip. A clip goes into a garand and it goes PING. I almost missed this but if it is the MSG-90, then it would either be a five or ten round magazine. PSG-1 is the same I believe.

Oh and Jackal while the prospect of akimbo pistols sounds cool, you also have to take into consideration the fact that it takes awhile to load both weapons and they just aren't that accurate. I'd say lose one of the handguns and get a rifle, might I suggest a Mosin-Nagant or perhaps an M1 Garand semi-automatic rifle. (Useless trivia: The M1 Garand is actually a french canadian designed rifle.)

/nitpick

Also Cheez can you explain to me the difference between a wood maul and an axe, I r teh confuzed.

Not that u say it it Psg-90 is the Swedish nickname for the army's sniper rifle PSG , "prickskytte gevär"
(translated into precision firing rifle) , is actually a upgraded British rifle , the L96A1-sniper rifle. Renowned as the best sniper rifle in the world. The rifle is used by The British SAS

Hope that cleared things up.

isn't a maul a smaller thiner axe, smaller cutting edge , that would make it easier to drag out. Huh? But i might be totaly wrong.

Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2009, 04:49:04 am »

Axe = either 1 side of the head = axe blade, 1 side = nothing or both sides are bladed, depending on the design.

Maul = 1 side = axe blade, the other side = sledgehammer.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2009, 04:53:06 am »

Axe = either 1 side of the head = axe blade, 1 side = nothing or both sides are bladed, depending on the design.

Maul = 1 side = axe blade, the other side = sledgehammer.

i was totally wrong. then what is that kinda axe called?
the axe i am talking about is thicker near the handle ,but at the tip it's thinner ,don't mean where it's sharped, it's kinda like a pickaxe.

well , that sounds like an awesome melee weapon though , headbashing and decapitation should be easy

Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 05:19:04 am »

Maybe you're thinking of an ice axe?

Yeah, the wood maul would be a great weapon if you're strong enough to use it quickly and effectively.

Fortunately, my character is the proverbial brick shithouse, so no problems there.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 05:20:54 am »

Maybe you're thinking of an ice axe?

Yeah, the wood maul would be a great weapon if you're strong enough to use it quickly and effectively.

Fortunately, my character is the proverbial brick shithouse, so no problems there.

So,Nils have you seen any Hawt Mercys around wearing swedish army attire? Huh?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: