The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 23, 2014, 04:02:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To New Legend 2 players  (Read 20171 times)
JJEmpire
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 09:53:07 am »

Ah, it's starting up again. Well, I don't see anything wrong with using the exact same guy as last time (plus I liked using him), so here he is. Of course, I just copied and pasted this from a old file I had stored in one of my folders, so some of the stuff may be wrong and/or unedited. Please feel free to point anything out.

Name: Trent Horatio
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Hometown: Indianapolis, America
Primary Weapon: M1 Carbine
Secondary Weapon: Colt M1911 Pistol
Tertiary Weapon: Combat Knife
Miscellaneous Gear: ten M1 Carbine magazines and two pistol magazines are stored in his combat vest. Other items are binoculars, a canteen, and a scope (He prefers not to use it).
Clothes: Combat vest with pockets for gun magazines, boots, pants (yeah, I don't recall the exact kind of pants I had for this guy, if I specified anything other then "pants"), and a backpack for storing his other gear.
Specialized Skills: Trent is a marksman whose remarkable aim became known among his former teams. While one may expect a marksman to prefer keeping his distance from his target, Trent actually doesn’t mind if he’s a mile or inch away from the enemy—as long as he can see the target.
Biography: Just eight months ago, he was just one of the many Infected who was brave enough (and adventurous enough) to take up the duty of becoming Zombie Hunters.

His amazing marksmanship made him the “Sniper” of his team, despite there being no such official position. His honesty and smart thinking caught the eye of the Red Halos, and he was put through leadership training, passing with flying colors. He was reassigned to another team, a fresh one, as the new captain, but not before waving a sad farewell to his old team.

Trent’s experience with his old team was a great benefit for the group of fresh Hunters. His skilled aim was something that would receive a used-to-it shrug and a “Great-job” smile from his old team, but it always got a whistle or a gasp from the new team. But the one thing he remembers the most from the new team was a 25-year-old woman in the new team, named Carissa, but everyone nicknamed her “Midori”, Japanese for “Green”, because of her dyed-green hair.

Trent saw her as a beautiful, kind woman, because that’s what she was. She was also very brave, saving the neck of several members on more than one occasion. Trent developed a childish crush on Midori, taking every moment he can just to check up on her. Soon, a rumor spent through the team that Trent liked Midori. Trent, obviously, dismissed these rumors as immature gossip. But he knew that the team would have a dismissal on the coming weekend, and so he finally decided that on the weekend, he’ll try asking Midori for a date. Just one more mission before the weekend, he thought. What could go wrong?

Everything. The mission was an utter disaster. Upon landing, Midori was ambushed and dragged away by a Berserker. Consumed by his desire for her, Trent ordered the team to come along as he chased the Berserker, leaving behind the objectives of their original mission. They went straight into a town-hive of zombies. Half the team was butchered, but Trent forced the team on, never caring for their pain.

The pursuit ended in the middle of a vast plain, where Trent and a few surviving members found Midori, brutally beaten, in the gentle arms of several Mercies who must have fought off the Berserker. Despite their “compassion”, Trent shot them all down, and left Midori’s decaying body behind. He had no doubts that she would become a zombie, but he couldn’t bring himself to destroy her.

A helicopter searching for the team soon appeared, and gathered them all up and took them back to ARC Island. The surviving members of the team saw Trent in a new, “dark” light, never trusting him again. When it was heard that Trent would be stripped of his rank and reassigned, they practically cheered with joy.

Trent was never himself again. He vowed to strike down every zombie on the face of the earth, to devote himself to the purpose of a killing machine. Now holding the rank of a Recruit yet again, he’d been reassigned to a new team, commanded by someone named “Serge”. He only hoped that Serge would be smart enough to stay out of his way when the zombies start appearing.

Imagination tends to be the abyss in which one's mind can get happily lost...so beware!
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 01:11:19 pm »

Nice story JJEmpire , but one thing hit me while reading your story , The name serge.

That's good. Also, feel free to have your character explain parts of his life to his teammates. That's what roleplaying is all about. As for myself, I'm trying to decide if I want to make a different character or use the same one. I did get rather attached to Serge.

Is it the same Serge?
Keep in mind that i was not a member before the server crash.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 09:36:27 pm »

I was not a player in the original either, but it seems to reason that he is talking about deciding whether to use his old character, named Serge, or to make a brand new one.
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2009, 03:33:01 am »

what i meant was that Serge is included within JJEmpire's story. And if Serge is replaced wouldn't that pose a problem?

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
JJEmpire
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2009, 07:28:29 am »

Yep, it's the same Serge. If Ironbrig changes his character, I can simply change the name of the guy to match his new character's name.

Imagination tends to be the abyss in which one's mind can get happily lost...so beware!
Jackal
Civillian Police

I see what you did there...

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2009, 11:10:17 am »

Oh and Jackal while the prospect of akimbo pistols sounds cool, you also have to take into consideration the fact that it takes awhile to load both weapons and they just aren't that accurate. I'd say lose one of the handguns and get a rifle, might I suggest a Mosin-Nagant or perhaps an M1 Garand semi-automatic rifle.

Okay. That sounds reasonable and more realistic than duel-wielding pistols. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that up, other than that it would be cool. I've completely gotten rid of one pistol and the baseball bat, and added in the Mosin.

@Boomstick: Are you interested in this, Boomstick? We could use a man fitted with a chain-saw arm Grin
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 11:15:52 am by Jackal » Logged

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2009, 02:02:24 pm »

Thanks for the reply on my little question about serge, i would like to read the character bio though.

Oh,Jackal,you should totally keep the 2 guns ,but use one at a time and use the other as an emergency pistol,only to be used when time to reload the other is out off question.

IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2009, 03:51:38 pm »

Yeah, I think I'll stick with Serge. I liked playing that Frenchman.
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2009, 03:59:33 pm »

Yeah, I think I'll stick with Serge. I liked playing that Frenchman.

Post him...
-.-

People here wants to know what kind of dude we're talking bout.

Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOUUUUU!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 05:02:50 pm »

Mosin's are durable bastards, cheap plentiful ammo too. I plan on getting one in a few years, not to mention they pack a punch and the iron sights aren't that bad.

Common sense: So rare, it\\\'s a super power
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2009, 07:14:56 pm »

People here wants to know what kind of dude we're talking bout.

Nils: He is good man.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2009, 07:22:44 pm »

Thanks for the reply on my little question about serge, i would like to read the character bio though.

Oh,Jackal,you should totally keep the 2 guns ,but use one at a time and use the other as an emergency pistol,only to be used when time to reload the other is out off question.

Walther ppk's have small ammunition capacities, so she'd be reloading very often so it's better to keep one then have two. On another note the Mosin is bolt action, which makes it very much useless for close range fights as you have to cock the bolt to chamber another round. It's better suited for mid to long range fights.

Jackal
Civillian Police

I see what you did there...

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2009, 08:14:25 pm »

I thought that at first, but then that lead to thinking it would be a waste of time reloading both once the zombies are dead/gone, or raiders, and it's easier to keep track of just one gun.

The Mosin isn't a bad gun, even if it is bolt action, with training you can reload it quickly after each shot. And I'm sure my PC would be using her pistol, even if it has lesser ammo capacity, or hand-to-hand in close combat.

And Serge is a kick-ass French (Tongue), if I do say so myself. XD
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 03:53:51 pm by Jackal » Logged

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2009, 02:45:37 am »

Correction, Serge isn't french canadian. He's a full blown parisian.

._. and bare knuckle hand to hand combat against zombies, is and always will be a terrible idea. Stick with a melee weapon or if you really wanna punch some zombahs, get some knuckle dusters or sapper gloves.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2009, 12:34:17 pm »

To slap a zombie across the face i recommend gauntlets , your hand is protected and it should make a nice sound  Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: