The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 30, 2014, 03:03:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To New Legend 2 players  (Read 20365 times)
Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOUUUUU!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2009, 01:35:06 am »

Gauntlets not a good idea either. Someone made mention of that awhile back. Something about the leather in the gauntlet slipping away from the metal or something like that. I think it led to either nasty little cuts and scrapes or massive chaffing.

Common sense: So rare, it\\\'s a super power
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2009, 04:41:40 am »

Gauntlets not a good idea either. Someone made mention of that awhile back. Something about the leather in the gauntlet slipping away from the metal or something like that. I think it led to either nasty little cuts and scrapes or massive chaffing.

Depends on what kind of gauntlet you wear , the ones he must be referring to is gauntlets made to deflect hits.
The ones i talk about are those built up in three lairs plat,chainmail,leather.
on the ones i talk about there are knuckle like fist ....things.

Your realise how hard this is to explain, i was on a visit to a medieval castle in Sweden they explained it there, i recommend you to go there to get answers on your questons , cant remember the name might post it later.

Anyway,this is the rp thread, if you wanna talk weapons go to the weapons thread, Before we derail this thread.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:43:18 am by mineplantingrunaway » Logged

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2009, 10:39:32 am »

Depends on how well made they are.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2009, 01:45:21 pm »

Depends on how well made they are.

Kick's Cheez in the rear end, Back on track now plx

Anyway , we need a new character here soon.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2009, 04:11:18 pm »

We got enough for now once ironbrig brings back serge. Also Sapper gloves are standard leather gloves with leaded weights in the knuckle reason there is some padding in the knuckles; just enough to absorb the blow on your end, but on the unlucky recipient's end; he has a thin layer of leather with lead behind it.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2009, 04:17:51 pm »

Hands are for weak people , if you wants to slap zombies in the face i recommend dipping your hands in melted metal , which melts away most of the flesh and melds with your bones, you get a nice sledgehand .

Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2009, 04:39:35 pm »

Okay try it, then get back to me on how successful the endeavor was.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2009, 11:31:42 pm »

Okay try it, then get back to me on how successful the endeavor was.

Neh , I am not the melee type,

IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2009, 03:16:09 am »

Correction, Serge isn't french canadian. He's a full blown parisian.

Close. He's Marseillais.  Grin By the way, just assume that the second mission was a success and passed without incident.

Name: Serge Raynal
Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gray
Hometown: Marseilles, France
Specialized Skills: Sailing, motorboating, rowing, skydiving, gun repair, wilderness survival.
Primary Weapon: M1 Thompson (120 rounds)
Secondary Weapon: M1911A1 Colt (35 rounds)
Tertiary Weapon: Machete
Clothing: Red beret, blue scarf, brown leather jacket, white shirt, jeans, hiking socks, combat boots, M1912/36 pistol belt.
Other Gear: Backpack, sleeping bag, flashlight, compass, binoculars, canteen.
Mini Biography:

Serge grew up sailing and rowing off Marseilles' shores with his family and Scouts. It was only natural that he join the French marines after graduating from school. He quickly attained the rank of caporal-chef in the 3rd Airborne Marine Regiment and became a popular fellow both in the mess and at the bars. His self-assured manner and good looks also made him attractive to most women. He was considering staying in the marines for a career when the zombies threw a wrench into the works.

When the outbreak started to get out of control in North America, Serge's regiment was dropped into Ontario to relieve the pressure on Toronto. The authorities were still under the impression that those zombies were simply rioters or anti-government rebels. After a countless number of battles, the battered marines were pushed into Quebec. They were ordered to guard Montreal's Olympic Stadium, which had been turned into a refugee center. Both the marines and the remnants of Montreal's police faced the impossible task of guarding 50,000 panicky civilians while confronted with hundreds of thousands of zombies from outside and many infected from inside. What followed was two weeks of pure hell.

The food ran out first, and then the potable water as the water systems ceased functioning. Toilets backed up and people started getting sick. Bitten refugees - and by that time they knew what zombie bites did - concealed their wounds, died, and reanimated in the midst of that stinking mass of civilians. Conditions steadily deteriorated until the defense became untenable. Serge's colonel gave the order to simply abandon their posts, strike out for the countryside, and survive as long as they could. Then he put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. The marines punched through the undead lines and ran for it. Moments later, the zombies swarmed over the undefended barricades and began to consume the refugees.

Serge had heard about a safe haven on a place called ARC Island. He led his team (in the French military, it's a sub-unit of a squad) through the Canadian wilderness for the next few weeks. He utilized every skill he had learned during a lifetime of Scouting, drilling, and sweet-talking pretty girls. It was a harrowing journey, but they finally reached the shoreline without a single scratch. At that moment, a group of berserkers charged at them from a concealed position. The team's last grenade took them out, but also showered Serge with gore and bone fragments. He became infected as a result. The Red Halos picked them up soon after.

Serge's three team members were immediately drafted into service as Red Halo operatives. As for him, he was put into the infected barracks and given the task of leading a group of zombie hunters. He did not feel up to the task, especially after what he had seen in the Montreal siege. He had become gloomy and introspective. After two successful missions, however, a bit of the old swagger has returned.
JJEmpire
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2009, 03:08:33 pm »

By the way, just assume that the second mission was a success and passed without incident.

And that we all kicked plenty of zombie ass while doing said ass-kicking epically, I bet.

So, when can we expect to start on this?

Imagination tends to be the abyss in which one's mind can get happily lost...so beware!
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2009, 03:11:25 pm »

And that we all kicked plenty of zombie ass while doing said ass-kicking epically, I bet.

So, when can we expect to start on this?

I think we should have enother topic for the rp, this is more like an introduction.  Sad, but that might just be me.

Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2009, 06:27:40 pm »

Well... of course we'll have another topic for the RP. This is just the OOC thread.

JJEmpire
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2009, 06:36:49 pm »

Yeah, this is the OOC thread; we'd be making another topic for the actual RP.

Imagination tends to be the abyss in which one's mind can get happily lost...so beware!
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2009, 01:04:44 am »

Yup. I'll set up the actual RP thread sometime this weekend.

Btw, the past two RP's kept us going for over a year. It would be cool if our characters got a cameo in the comic. *poke poke*
Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2009, 03:54:30 am »

That would be awesome.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: