The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2015, 01:45:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 954118 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11250 on: December 20, 2014, 04:56:19 pm »

PP: This is my third last shift at the strip club till after schools done

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #11251 on: February 10, 2015, 06:16:38 am »

PP: holy poop, y'all are deader than my love life!

PP2: I've my nights and days mixed up. I blame winter.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #11252 on: March 01, 2015, 02:57:44 pm »

PP: Havent been on here in ages and not many updates....

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #11253 on: March 03, 2015, 05:31:58 am »

PP: When I first started reading this web comic years ago, I thought it was going to be a silly, light-hearted comic with zombies. I first saw major silliness, to some seriousness with some silliness, then mostly seriousness with some silliness peppered in, and now it's "holy-shit-it's-frickin-serious time"... I guess I just expected this comic to be a comedy throughout because of the beginning. :|

Still, I love the attention to detail and the art style (well, two styles that I noticed, I should say). Jenny's birthday is the same as mine, so there's that too... Lol. Oh, and I have my favorite part (the first part) in book format.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11254 on: March 11, 2015, 08:45:20 pm »

PP: When I first started reading this web comic years ago, I thought it was going to be a silly, light-hearted comic with zombies. I first saw major silliness, to some seriousness with some silliness, then mostly seriousness with some silliness peppered in, and now it's "holy-shit-it's-frickin-serious time"... I guess I just expected this comic to be a comedy throughout because of the beginning. :|

Still, I love the attention to detail and the art style (well, two styles that I noticed, I should say). Jenny's birthday is the same as mine, so there's that too... Lol. Oh, and I have my favorite part (the first part) in book format.

Jenny actually addressed this a few years ago I think, in regards to it suddenly becoming a gritty and humorless zombie apocalypse story, in one of the little news posts that goes with the comics. Couldn't tell you which one though.

I still read the comic though, despite being fairly critical of it. Been reading it for years.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #11255 on: March 26, 2015, 03:41:31 am »

PP- Not having time like I used to. I would love to still be active on here but the life of a teacher is a busy one >.> I still read though!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11256 on: April 19, 2015, 07:51:32 pm »

PP: Tomorrow is the deadline to extend my financial aid into the Spring/Summer term for the Spring Term only and I learned about this new form today.

Solution: Sign up for 3 Summer courses to qualify for full-time aid for both terms (Originally was full-time for Spring) and push the deadline back a month.
For Summer, taking Intro to Spanish, Intro to Accounting and Social Thought and the Critique of Power, a Philosophy course. Only because going into Intro to Caribbean would have clashed with my spring term.

Ninja'd: 863
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11257 on: April 20, 2015, 04:56:25 am »

PP: Tomorrow is the deadline to extend my financial aid into the Spring/Summer term for the Spring Term only and I learned about this new form today.

Solution: Sign up for 3 Summer courses to qualify for full-time aid for both terms (Originally was full-time for Spring) and push the deadline back a month.
For Summer, taking Intro to Spanish, Intro to Accounting and Social Thought and the Critique of Power, a Philosophy course. Only because going into Intro to Caribbean would have clashed with my spring term.
PP: Student loans.
Heres hoping i can get reapproved for another year at sait, cause this semester at U of L was a total bust...

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11258 on: June 21, 2015, 12:32:36 pm »

PP:  Family drama.  Don't ask me what I want to do for Fathers Day if it's going to cause crying fits and arguments.  Just leave me the fuck alone with my XBox and a case of beer next time.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Diruk
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #11259 on: June 23, 2015, 09:34:55 pm »

PP: Hearing that your cousin died, again, for an excuse
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #11260 on: June 29, 2015, 03:14:21 pm »

PP: Not only being absent from here for... a long time but being absent from lots of things lately.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: