The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 29, 2016, 03:47:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a problem with the account registration system?  (Read 344 times)
Anonymoose
Zombie

View Profile Email
« on: November 18, 2015, 06:35:16 am »

I've noticed, over the last few days, that there have been a fair number of folks registering accounts, but no new members showing up. I'm not starting shit with this, I'm just wondering if there's a problem processing the newbs?

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Anonymoose
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 10:32:44 pm »

As an addendum to the above; My neice (whos tolerance of a clueless uncle I greatly appreciate) has reminded me that Fallout 4 just came out and the moderators, probably being gamers (plays the odds,she does), are more likely than not up their crack in super mutants, ghouls, raiders or rad scorpions (or tying to figure out how to get the smoking hot Brotherhood Scribe out of inconvenient robes, right guys?) and may be lagging behind for a little while.

So, if your'e wanting to be new on the forums, please be patient and the next available forum moderator will be with you shortly. We appreciate your forum account registration. Please enjoy the ambient lunacy (provided by: Cthullu (pbhn), there can be only one.) until such time as you are allowed to join in.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 08:49:43 am »

A LOT of registrations get weeded out by the spam filter and never go any further.  I stop in two or three times a week to see who's made it to the final "pending approval" stage.  I can report that none have made it that far this week.  In very rare cases people will email the mod team to challenge why they were screened out by the spam filter in which case we'll usually approve them.  But most actually are spam accounts so they give up and go elsewhere.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Anonymoose
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 08:55:03 am »

Or, there's that. And it makes much more sense than blatant addiction to rampant destruction or hot robeless Brotherhood Scribes. I really need to stop assuming everyone else shares the company of my demons.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: