The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 30, 2014, 12:13:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: www.hunter-net.org  (Read 6961 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 25, 2010, 05:48:06 am »

***(((This thread is for imbued player characters playing in the "Hunter the Reckoning: Brookvale" campaign.  I will also be posting here as various NPC's.  Since all posts on Hunter-net are supposed to be in character please preface your post with something identifying what character you are posting as.)))***

*(Posting as Zealot1206)*

So it's back up again?  How many times has this piece of shit vanished on us?  Four?  Five?  I haven't really been keeping count.  Anyone else find it yet?  Knight?  Firesolved?  Fuck.  I'm way too tired if I'm wasting my time with this right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powered by HATE.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 10:35:35 am »

*Firesolved*

I still do not see the relevancy of those numbers after the screen names. Then again I don't see the relevancy of a lot of things nowadays. I am glad you're alive still old friend. It means I haven't killed you yet. Good. A couple of others do not have the same luck. But they were always trying to rid me of my vision. Silly children. Oh they paid for hours.

On a side note: international travel shouldnt be so easy for me.
Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 02:19:49 pm »

*Truant2601*

so there are other ppl who use this. u guys can read those fucking hyro... hiro... thos fucking symbols i have been seein everywhere 2?

it is nice 2 kno that i am not just fucking insane.

have u guys evr ran into those fukcing zombie things that come chasing after u... do u guys kno of an easy way 2 kill them?

thx.

ps - zombies can talk?

(OOC note - Truant is 14, his IMspeak is intentional)

"Let's wax these critters"
Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 02:29:09 pm »

*Firesolved*

Kid, if it werent for the fact that I have so much to do to prepare for the end times, I would hunt you down and strangle you with your own intestines.

However, I was always a sucker for the under dog...a title of which you uphold to the fucking T. Those symbols you're starting to see everywhere? They're important. It isn't my place to reveal their meaning. I got my scars learning; you can get some too.

Zombie things? Ive dined with demons and once had the pleasant company of a tentacle monster that lurked in the sewers of some major US city. Ask Zealot. Crazy bastard that he is.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 03:22:08 pm »

*Zealot1206*

Ease off Fire, can't you see how fucking green he is?  We've had this conversation before.  We're a tactical resource that can't be squandered over petty bickering.  Is he attacking you?  Or fucking with you like Hush did?  Hush fucking deserved to die slowly, this one doesn't.  Not yet anyway.

Truant?  As far as the writing goes, you either understand it or don't.  If you do you're one of us.  If you don't you're trying to sucker us and it will be very easy to catch your lies.  I don't know where Firesolved is right now or if he's even capable on making good on his graphic threat but believe me when I say this.  If I catch you lying to us, if I find out you're helping the enemy, I will kill you.

But if you're serious about killing the undead, I will give you all the help I can but it depends on what you're facing.  As far as killing them easy?  It's never easy.

And next time type like a human being, it's painful to decipher that crap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powered by HATE.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 03:37:44 pm »

*Truant2601*

Is this better?  Like I'm back in english class with that bitch Mrs. Cullen.

Anyway, I noticed that they're pretty tough bastards.  So far the only thing I've found that takes them down in any sort of reliable fashion was a 30/30 hunting rifle, but unfortunately I busted that thing swinging it like a club when one of those assholes got too close.

Yes, I see the symbols.  So far they seem to be trying to help, but sometimes they don't make any sense at all... Like the chorus of a song in my head without a context.

You say you'll be able to tell if I'm not "one of us"... Are you telling me that other people can find this?  I mean, google doesn't even know what this site is.

Is there a 'safe' way to find others like us, I've been alone on the run now for months... I've ran across two others like me but they were too scared to do anything but fucking run and hide.

What the hell do we do with this? Apocalypse?

Fuck.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 06:58:34 pm by Helmi_17 » Logged

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 07:06:25 pm »

(OOC hunter-net is indeed a way for other hunters to find support and camaraderie however like any gathering of humans on the net personalities don't always mesh and general assbaggery can ensue.  Keep it in character and don't take it personal.  Especially in the cases of higher powered characters with multiple derangements they can be somewhat abrasive.)

*Zealot1206*

If you're really what you're claiming to be and you really are serious about this let me give you a tip.  Usually there's more to it than shooting.  If you're not lying to us you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.  As far as “others.”  Fuck kid, open your eyes if you haven’t already.  They’re everywhere.

And I'm going to take a guess and say you're pretty young, I don't know how young but I'm going to further guess it’s too young to buy your own smokes.  So this might be a really foreign concept to you at first.  Research is key.  Whether you refer to it as scouting, investigation or whatever, study your prey before you kill it.  It will almost always give you an edge in the end.  But that can be a double-edged sword.  You can't spend too much time or whatever you're going to kill will do something you could have prevented if you had acted sooner.

Fight smarter not harder.

Live by these words and you’ll be fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powered by HATE.

Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 09:14:27 pm »

*Truant2601*

So far, I've noticed that those goddamn zombie things are all talk when there are a bunch of people around... But when I'm alone I'm vulnerable.  I gather that since normal people can't see them, they pick their battles.  And I just realized now, motherfuckers are smart too.

I'm sure I'll be needing you guys soon, I just rolled into a new place and there are glyphs all fucking over the place.  I shit you not, I'm riding into town and the goddamn road sign changes right in front of me... One second it's "Welcome to [pretty sure it's not smart to put this online]", the other it's "Help wanted, immediate openings available".  Got to be fucking kidding me. They seem to be telling me to stay here. But I'm not sure what the fuck they want me to do.

God damn it... I am crazy, fucking glowing doodles are helping me make life decisions.  Oh well, they haven't steered me wrong yet.

I'll be back if I don't die between now and the next time I have a few safe moments and some wi-fi.

Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 11:56:34 am »

*Firesolved*

Oh goddamn. He is green! Oh goddamn. Taking me back a few years.

Keep on listening to them "doodles". The messengers NEVER steer you wrong. *insert laughter here*

Good luck on the killing. The rest is up to you.

*euthanist231*

Is it just me or is this Firesolved spouting off inane babble at every opportunity?

I didnt even know this site was back up. Anyhow, truant2601, be careful. I see a good future for you. Stay sharp and keep your eyes open. You're not crazy and this isn't a dream (or nightmare). We are humanitys only tool in purging the world of these devils. I have looked into the hearts of many daemons and it isn't pretty. Good luck.
Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 05:43:20 pm »

*Truant2601*

Still alive... I think I'm about to stumble onto something big...

Son of a fucking bitch... A couple of those fucking zombie bastards just followed a couple of kids out of Starbucks.

be back later.  I have shit to do.

*Reaper527(Helmi)*

It's back... Apparently someone finally hired a fucking IT guy.  Fire, Zealot... Glad to see you made it out the swamp, sorry I couldn't stay with you guys.  We did some damn fine work if I recall correctly, let me know if my services are ever needed.  Right now I am... Unemployed, so to speak.

Truant... Good luck.  Kill those motherfuckers, all of them.  Be careful, don't die.

Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 05:59:04 pm »

**Truant2601**

So I followed those kids into a seedy little club...  First thing I noticed is that those goddamn zombie things are FUCKING EVERYWHERE inside the place.  Ever see the movie 'Blade'.  This place is like a blood club or something I swear to god.  They didn't seem to take much notice of me, I kept my head down pretty well... But those kids were pretty quickly baited by the two creatures that followed them into a nook in back of the club...

It was all over pretty quickly, those kids didn't see it coming at all... And the rest of the club didn't even fucking -notice- like there was nothing going on.  I hung around for another minute or two and saw the same shit play out again.  My temper started to flare and I decided that I needed to get out of there before I started crowbarring these fuckers one after another.

I went outside of the club and snuck around to the back... It's pretty deserted back there so I popped 4 or 5 rounds into the electrical junction box on the place and bailed the fuck out.  Called the cops on my disposable cell and watched from a distance.  Cops cleared the place out for the night, but I'm sure it'll be up and hopping again tomorrow.

This place has to go. These kids have no idea what they're getting into until it's too late.  Any ideas?

Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 08:42:26 pm »

*Firesolved*

I once had a similar situation. Building full of civilians...one or two of our undead companions inhabiting the building. I rigged it up with some homemade explosives and made it go boom.

Next time kid, don't let 'em go like that. Now they know what you look like, they know what you smell like. They'll be wanting a taste now. These things aren't the thing you should be worried about. It's whatever they call master that should make it hard for you to sleep at night. We are outnumbered. Some people are almost WILLING pawns. In fact, I would go as far to say that most of them don't give a shit that they are being preyed upon. They might as well be just handing themselves over to them. Helping them. For that they must die. There is no such thing as innocence in this war, new guy. There is only unforgivable ignorance. And that ignorance must be paid for in blood.

This is bigger than you. This is bigger than all of your family and friends and whatever scum you call kith. For this, you must be willing to sacrifice them all. You must be willing to sacrifice that little old lady who lives 2 doors down to you. You must sacrifice your favorite high school science teacher. You must sacrifice your goddamn little puppy Cujo in order to win. If you aren't willing to do that, you are going to end up dying slowly. Or even worse become a pawn to them. And when that happens, I will take interest in your life and no one, no one, wants that.
Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 09:28:13 pm »

*Truant2601*

So I'm sitting in a diner and you couldn't believe the stink coming off this guy that just walked in...  He's not one of them but, goddamn it all, he smells.

I've been wracking my brain on what to do about this place... I can't just kill everyone in there because of what that place has become, but I do have to get rid of it.  I found it and it's my responsibility now to stop that from happening to the next set of ignorant sheep.

I dig what you're saying about the ones pulling the strings... I'm going to see about running down the owner of the place and see if the motherfucker is the one behind letting this happen.

Maybe burn the place down, fuck I dunno, we'll see.

-out.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 09:09:26 am »

*Zealot1206*

I can appreciate the direction your thoughts are taking you, believe me I can.  Shortly after I first became "involved" in this mess I took out an entire office building full of those things.  You know what the kicker is?  Doing what you know is right and being branded as a domestic terrorist.  Being wanted by the FBI is no picnic kid.  Think long and hard before you do something that's going to bring that sort of attention on yourself. 

And weigh the risk vs. the tactical reward.  Killing a building full of midless idiots to take out one or two of these things really isn't worth it, a smash and grab or something more surgical should get the job done.  Just make sure you plan ahead and most importantly, have your exit strategy in place first.

Good luck.  If you need weaponry let me know.  I don't run a charity but my prices are reasonable.