The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 30, 2014, 09:11:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: www.hunter-net.org  (Read 6959 times)
Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 10:32:54 am »

*Firesolved*

Listen up you meandering patsy. If you think this is some psycho babble bullshit, drink a gallon of bleach and clean out the case of dumbass you picked up off that last heroin hit. Shit musta gone straight to your brain so I suggest following that up with a bleach enema as well.

It doesn't matter how you found it. I would go so far as to say that question is moot because you dont find shit. It finds you. I sure as hell didn't go looking for this shit. I never pictured I would be typing out conspiracy sounding crazy shit in a dank basement down in south america. Sure, Ive made a couple of good friends along the way, but Ive met a lot more things that just want to kill me. Or control me.

You serve the purpose of being humanitys exterminator service. We find the vermin and we squish them...no matter what form they take.

Take this banker I had the chance of meeting just last week. He was letting a drug cartel (who turned out to be a fangs thrall, go figure) launder money in his bank for a little extra something under the table. I hung him up with meat hooks in front of his kids and wife and flayed him to death with this handy little...tool I created. And then I shot his family one by one.

Examples must be set not only for those that we hunt but for the humans that might seek gain from allying themselves with the monsters as well. You serve this purpose. Get to it.
Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 02:13:16 pm »

*Truant2601*

Metalhead, as much as a hardass Firesolved is being... He's right.  We're here to make sure what happens to us doesn't have to happen to anyone else.

Zealot, I now have *two* sets of problems.  I'm going to need to take you up on that offer, you got any contacts in Chi-town?  I'm going to need enough gear for myself and three others.  None of them look like they've ever even held a firearm before, so I'm looking for some basics.

Thanks.

"Let's wax these critters"
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 02:19:11 pm »

*Zealot1206*

I can get you what you need but as I've said before, I don't run a charity.  Chicago is fine if you a place you have in mind to meet or I can come to you provided it isn't too far from the Windy City.  I have too much stuff going on here right now to leave for more than a few hours.  Let me know.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 02:22:11 pm »

*Truant2601*

I'm going to make sure of what I need before I bother you with it any further.  You should have a list and an offer by tonight.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 09:01:12 am »

*Metalhead2319*

So I've been up for a bit now, had some caffiene and some nicotine and pretty much have convinced myself that I'm not coming off a bad acid trip or really intense contact high so...

I'm going to ask a few questions that I'm sure are really fucking basic and will get me further ridiculed by the gun wielding madmen. 

Truant already touched on part of it earlier, the new language I apparently learned while I wasn't paying attention.  Who leaves these messages?  I saw a few this morning and I just saw a few more, just little random bits of graffiti but I know what it means, it pulls my attention, it's weird.

And related to that, I saw three words magically appear this morning.  A printed page said one thing then changed to say the three words then changed back.  First word was "unatural"  This one made sense because at the time someone was walking past me who definitely wasn't natural.  But to be honest I don't really know what it was/is.  It was a guy, tall, very thin, dressed in expensive looking clothes and wearing a long coat.  But it wasn't just a guy, he was gray and smudgy around the edges, and sometimes seemed to be something else, like a cloud or smoke or something.  So yea, not natural.  The next word was "beware."  That also made sense, I would be pretty worried about someone who wasn't cautious around something that weird.  It's the third word that confuses the hell out of me.  "Balance."  I'm not sure what it means in context of the creature, or any creature.  What sort of balance do we have with them?

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 02:05:13 pm »

*Firesolved*

I guess everyone died. Again. Goddamn it. Just when it was getting interesting.

If any of you gits are still alive, post something. My days of being worshipped by these primitives aren't as fun filled as you would like to think.
Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 06:10:48 pm »

*Truant*

I am alive.  Get a grip man, it's only been a few hours. ((IC time, it has only been a few hours))

Zealot... I need some stuff, I'm PMing you a list.  Let me know what you can and can't get, and what the price is.

Looks like we're going to be looking into that club I was at last night.  Hopefully it's not as bad or worse than I think.  Hooked up with some others locally, haven't told them about hunter-net yet, but will soon.  They're not as convinced as I am that the place needs to be dust.  We shall see.

I haven't slept since that night, so I'm going to catch some shut eye for a few hours...  Think you can manage, Fire? Smiley

Don't die.
-Truant.

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 06:35:27 pm »

*Ceilidh2401*

I'm one of those locals. How the hell did I not find out about this site sooner? Anyway, what the hell are these things? I know guns and other normal stuff kills them, but do they have any other weaknesses you guys know about?

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Helmi_17
Outbreak Survivor

Truant2601

Helmi_17@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010, 06:45:29 pm »

*Truant*

Most of them are simply tough as nails.  Some of them moreso than others.  They die real quick if you cleave them down the middle with a machete or a crowbar... Or hit them with a big hammer... But who wants to get that fucking close?

I sure as hell don't.

Shoot them in the face... Not that it kills them any quicker, but it seems to disorient them sometimes and it pisses them off real good for kicks.

And... Be careful on hunter-net.  This website is about as secure as myspace... That is to say, not at all.  Anyone can be on here watching and reading.

Don't die.
-Truant

Firesolved
potatOWNED!
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 12:36:25 pm »

*Firesolved*

So when you give natives firearms, and teach them what they do, they really start looking at the government as an enemy.

Just some instruction for those of you who plan on stirring up a revolution in third world countries. Fuck food. Give em guns.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 01:34:05 pm »

*Zealot1206*

Hey Fire, did you remember to give them ammo?

I read your post and immediately pictured you sending a horde of dupes to die as a distraction for something nefarious.

Truant, check your PMs, the time I gave isn't very flexible unless you can afford to wait until sometime next week.  Something I started a while back is going to need me to finish it sooner than I expected.