The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 22, 2014, 03:24:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Adventure  (Read 14417 times)
Achilles
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 04:02:10 pm »

I'm interested, but before I start working on anything, what is the backstory of the campaign? Is magic common? Why are we out adventuring? you get the idea. I can, and have, played all the major classes, and a fair number of the 'alternative' classes found in the supplements (tbhough I tend to prefer melee combatents of magic users and ranged attackers).
Tokkie
Half-Life

HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 11:29:30 pm »

I see your post, and will respond to it, but I'm about to go to bed, so consider this a soon-to-be-edited placeholder. Sorry 'bout that.
Chipz
Civillian

blarg zombies meet my boomstick

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009, 04:14:53 pm »

id like to be involved in this but all off my d&d books got ruined in storage. Cry is there any place where i could get the books online like a pdf file or something: without paying if possible would be best. I would hate to re-buy.

also is the role playing site used by red beret used often because i would like to start playing again if possible. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:25:50 pm by thezombieplanner » Logged
Achilles
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 12:05:37 am »

d20srd.org has most of the player's handbook. dandwiki.com has most of the same info...a little more in some areas, a little less in others. Plus there's some good homebrew stuff. crystalkeep.com has virtually all classes, races, etc, but only has very basic info on everything.
Chipz
Civillian

blarg zombies meet my boomstick

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 05:17:14 am »

thanks i will look that up after school/work.
Achilles
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 07:22:20 pm »

If anyone finds a class or race off of Crystal Keep that they want more info on, PM me. I've got nearly all of the supplement books
Perestroika
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 06:05:21 am »

I have a bit of the playing experience, myself.  If you need pointers, I'd be happy to assist.
Tokkie
Half-Life

HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 04:53:19 pm »

FYI for hopefuls: This is still in the works. A friend of mine is working on a program that will assist greatly with battles and navigation. I hope to see a working prototype by the end of next week.
Achilles
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 05:13:36 pm »

Sounds good. Would still like to hear details on the setting and background and such so I can start working on my character.
Tokkie
Half-Life

HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 08:00:58 pm »

Ah, my bad.

Setting's history shall be revealed during exposition and gameplay. The important factors are thus:

Characters will start play in West Laddra. Currently, West Laddra holds the highest seat of power in the northern continent. The reigning government is a tribunal composed of the heads of the three major families who have the most invested in West Laddra. It's been a problem for the citizens for decades, as the three ruling families are currently the largest crime syndicates in existence. This has lead to an increase in formerly illegal activities, such as slavery, sale of exotic beasts, and cultivating of dangerous magical substances. The families keep the peace through bought-off mercenaries and trained family enforcers. Unfortunately, most of the populace don't realize the danger of the tribunal's policies. They're high on the freedom and the enormous amounts of currency flowing into the country.
West Laddra is known for its export of precious metals and gems, as well as an enormous pool of talent in the studies of magic.

Characters would preferably be one of the standard PH races, although you're not banned from something more exotic. Pass it by me first and I'll approve or not.
Achilles
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 08:18:22 pm »

Characters would preferably be one of the standard PH races, although you're not banned from something more exotic. Pass it by me first and I'll approve or not.
What about more exotic classes, such as Swashbuckler?
Tokkie
Half-Life

HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 04:44:45 pm »

If it can be explained logically in relation to the setting, I have no problem with it.
Achilles
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2009, 04:18:05 pm »

I'd like to be a human warmage.

Warmage: http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Classes-Base.pdf page 166
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: