The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
May 05, 2016, 12:11:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VR360 Zombie Battle Video  (Read 225 times)
DingDong
Zombie

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2016, 06:16:23 pm »

Hi I am a new member just looking around. Thought I would contribute something. There is a new zombie military experience tourist attraction in Las Vegas that looks pretty cool. It is run by a bunch of Seal team 6 Army Rangers type guys. I found a VR360 video that shows the action. You can click on it and spin it in all directions. You will need to there is something going on all around. I thought it was pretty funny and looks like fun to do. Check it out.

Probably spam, if not, please feel free to prove me wrong by hanging out and becoming a real member of the forum.  T-LO
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:30:12 am by TheLastOutlaw » Logged
Anonymoose
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 03:25:01 pm »

Cthullu (pbhn) says this is perhaps the worst attemp to not look like spam he has ever seen, OR this poor mook needs to have spam explained to him so he doesn't make this mistake again.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 08:29:12 am »

I have to agree, posting exterior links, especially ones that are promotions for something in your first (and so far only post) are huge spam red flags.

If you actually are interested in hanging around here please feel free to repost your link at a later time.  But first, talk to the other members, get to know everyone. 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: