The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
June 23, 2017, 12:52:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Deal: Can zombies exist in real life?  (Read 82 times)
Antonio94
Zombie

View Profile WWW
« on: June 19, 2017, 10:45:11 pm »

Probably you guys have this kind of topic here by now but since I can't find it so I think it's okay to start a new discussion?
So recently I've read a bit about spiritual matter in real life. Basically they classify that there are 3 types of spirit, depends on the spirit's learning level:
1) The low-level spirit - These spirits have little knowledge and experience. Most of them haven't achieved higher learning and they mostly act for their worldly desire. These souls are often "fooled" by shamans and witch doctors. These shamans and witch doctors capture these low level spirits to work for their bidding.
2) The medium-level spirit - These spirits have achieved an amount of knowledge. Imagine they're like us human living on this earthy plain, they understand knowledge, but they're still partly affected by worldly desires like pride or greed. These spirits can still be "fooled" by shamans and witch doctors, though at lower rate.
3) The high-level spirit - These spirits have achieved extremely high knowledge and experience, they're the one closest to god and they're also the one secretly help the humankind in need.
So according to this, it seems zombies can be real in these two scenarios: 1) shamans and witch doctors create them, though I dunno how they can do that, or 2) low-level spirits possess a person body and take control.
(it doesn't sound like zombies we've seen in entertainment industry, though i sense some similar characteristics)

This also remind me when one of my friends (he's Swedish) and he told me that people have succeeded in creating zombies in real life for war, by sticking a spike (or something, sorry I don't clearly remember) on soldier's head. They are not really zombies on entertainment industry but they're like zombies since they can't feel pain and they will always follow orders... and that's true scary story.

Anonymoose
Cthulhu's Acolyte
Civillian

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 12:28:45 pm »

To start with, I am in the zombpocalypse can't happen camp. This would sum up why: http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html.

As far as the spirits part, I see it like this; all the stories you hear about spirits usually revolve around the reason or reasons the spirit has to hang out here. Without that emotional tie to our plane or a bioelectric field, I don't believe they have the power to manifest let alone have the substance to be studied.

Also, your Swedish friend has it wrong. That spike in the head thing was actually early attempts at neural/mechanical interfacing. They weren't trying to make better soldiers, they were attempting to make pilots who could operate vehicles on a more instinctive level. All they ended up making were brain damaged test subjects. The human brain has a very low tolerance to foreign objects inside the skull. Especially if they are harder than brain tissue and don't move with it.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: